G. Romero +Quantum Disentanglement +The QED +More=Hot Topic!

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Guest MrRoflWaffles

[center:esmiqwek]"G ROMERO", "C ROMERO", AND THEIR TIES WITH A QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT DEVICE, QUANTUM DISENTANGLEMENT, + MUCH MORE

The day the Rezurrection info was released concerning the new QED, my interest instantly increased. New equipment such as the Gersh device is always nice, but this is what is surely going to take the Press L2 to throw cake :D

I was talking to a certain someone on Skype; we were discussing the new concept art released by Treyarch concerning the new Map Pack. I then made the mistake of googling something, which turns out to have yielded some extremely interesting results.

It may be a simple coincidence that Treyarch themselves are not actually aware of, or it could be of real relevance. As with most of the threads I create it is up to you to decide if you think it's worth digging further into - I will start you all off, but hope that through your own personal journeys via your research of the subject, you will gain a unique and more wholesome understanding than I could ever provide within a simple thread.

So, what was the mistake I made?

I Googled the following phrase.. instead of "Quantum Entanglement" I searched for...

Quantum Disentanglement

The strange thing about the results I yielded was this. Scrolling down the page, I noticed the name of a certain someone... here's an image for y'all.

2zdywsl.png

So, we have a link between a certain "G Romero" and Quantum Disentanglement...

Funnily enough, his name pops up in more places than just Quantum Disentanglement... in fact his name arises in Quantum Entanglement too :D

2ed1um0.png

And with a little further searching I found this handy page:

CLICKEH ME :D

On there we can find some rather interesting things.. :twisted:

ztiyag.png

Microwaves eh? CoughWAVEGUNCough..

As I said at the beginning of the post, I am going to let YOU be the Judge, Jury and Jumping Jalepeno who decides how far we take this as a community :D I hope that it leads to ever more interesting finds, and I'll see you all in the comments section ;D...

HOLD IT!

Just saw this:

nbt4t0.png

CoughCASIMIRCough... Although this time it's a certain C. Romero...

2wokwbd.png

I'm going to let you take it from here guys.

Here are some useful links for ya...

Uno

Dos

Tres

Happy digging fellow CoDzsters. I will continue to look into all this obviously but I expect certain people to take particular interest :D You know who you are!

Don't let this topic die guys, and post your findings in the comments. I will update the thread if anything of major significance is found.

Yours faithfully,

- Waffles.

nugaI7[/center:esmiqwek]

Guest MrRoflWaffles

damn that's an awesome find.

this thread must become immortal!

should we have a mod sticky this in Moon?

I'd be honored, it would be my first sticky'd thread :P

How do I apply for sticky-ship? At the end of the day it's up to the Mods I guess xD Glad ya like it though man!

- Waffles.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I'm pretty sure Casimir is spelled correctly. People just called Kassimir because...well I don't know but I know its Casimir. Anyways nice finds I'll leave a brain at the door.

Guest ZombicidalManiac

Since the QED either blesses or curses you, it's possible that when you throw it you'll either get a Semtex, Matroyshka Dolls, Gersch Device, Frags, or Monkey Bombs. They would be the blessings. The curse would be a dog or a monkey...or even worse....GEORGE!!! AHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!! Could you imagine seeing George walking around on the moon messing everything up.

Guest MrRoflWaffles

I'm pretty sure Casimir is spelled correctly. People just called Kassimir because...well I don't know but I know its Casimir. Anyways nice finds I'll leave a brain at the door.

Ahh ok. So much confusion with spellings of foreign names.. :L

Thanks for the yummy brains as well :D

As always, interesting finds Waffles. Is this just a coincidence though?

This is a hell of a lot of repeated coincidences :S

Since the QED either blesses or curses you, it's possible that when you throw it you'll either get a Semtex, Matroyshka Dolls, Gersch Device, Frags, or Monkey Bombs. They would be the blessings. The curse would be a dog or a monkey...or even worse....GEORGE!!! AHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!! Could you imagine seeing George walking around on the moon messing everything up.

George on the moon would quite frankly be horrible xD

Keep the comments coming peeps!

- Waffles

Guest General Dempsey

An awesome find, as always waffles, great job keep up the good work... [brains]

also I pm'ed you about playing and you never did reply, still up for that game..

Guest BlindBusDrivr

it's because of cod wiki

Guest MrRoflWaffles

it's because of cod wiki

Oooh right :P I edited the thread! My bad :D

Keep the ideas/thoughts coming guys.. anyone fancied doing some serious digging yet? Any more coincidences/finds? ;D

- Waffles <3

Guest KrazyCookies

Great post! [brains]

It's very interesting that G. Romero (Though I'm sure this isn't the actual G. Romero :? ) would be part of this whole QED system.

Maybe this QED is bigger than we though and maybe will be part of the new Easter egg.

Guest oolino

I found this when digging a little deeper.. Guillermo Romero or G. Romero an Doctor of Philosophy. Docter of Philosophy for short is PhD! And when even digging deeper i get to another Guillermo Romero who is a criminal and has a famous article written about him called An Unequal Defense. Well according to Threyarch the quantum entanglement device can be helpfull and unhelpfull so i could be An Unequal Defense! hope this helps you ;) posted it on your youtube vid aswell ;)

Guest theCODxPRO

I do believe that when you throw the qed the curse is that when a zombie hits you all of the zombies hit you all the zombies affected by the grenade also hit you therefore killing you aka cursing you. Just an idea so dont quote me if im wrong.

Guest oolino

I do believe that when you throw the qed the curse is that when a zombie hits you all of the zombies hit you all the zombies affected by the grenade also hit you therefore killing you aka cursing you. Just an idea so dont quote me if im wrong.

I think the qed actually does a random thing like its able to do 10 different things and 5 are good and 5 arent so i could curse you or help you.. just my thought