Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

8___Dual Wield Wunder Weapon Theory!___7

Guest HoboRisesAgain

In the loading screen to moon, they feature a boar for sale with alot of the other familiar items from all of the maps. I remember in ascension buried in the code was a line about a boar. But it never showed until now. Just one little odd thing I noticed.

Guest wunderpancake

Hey guys don't kno if ur still browsing this forum because I found it interesting wen u talked about building 87. I found a little square in the ndu loading screen where u see a man walking through a building wat looks like a containment unit for historical stuff. Now I was watching Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull. Anyways they went to that same building and found a alien body, since we've all played moon now I don't think we kno were these weapons came from. Now way bac along time ago we thought the ray gun came from aliens, could it be the same w/ these 2. Now in the Shangri la loading screen u can see a pyramid flying into vortex. In Indiana Jones that pyramid is the kingdom of the Kristal skull, the aliens. Relation. Okay here comes my theory everybody hated,at least some of it. We are not at a51! Y because on the loading screen for moon u can see the pyramid flying to the moon in distance. Now idk if there's a relation between Indiana and zombies or wat. Now wen they got to moon the could've telepoted bac to a51. But they couldn't because wen we get to moon the power isn't on.

In one of alphas forums he saw in shanri la the exact skull from aliens now told him about this but I think itts very weird on wats going here.

Btw srry for goin in a trance there but rainbow tiger or whatever plz answer bac

Guest BlackOpsTiger

Hey guys don't kno if ur still browsing this forum because I found it interesting wen u talked about building 87. I found a little square in the ndu loading screen where u see a man walking through a building wat looks like a containment unit for historical stuff. Now I was watching Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull. Anyways they went to that same building and found a alien body, since we've all played moon now I don't think we kno were these weapons came from. Now way bac along time ago we thought the ray gun came from aliens, could it be the same w/ these 2. Now in the Shangri la loading screen u can see a pyramid flying into vortex. In Indiana Jones that pyramid is the kingdom of the Kristal skull, the aliens. Relation. Okay here comes my theory everybody hated,at least some of it. We are not at a51! Y because on the loading screen for moon u can see the pyramid flying to the moon in distance. Now idk if there's a relation between Indiana and zombies or wat. Now wen they got to moon the could've telepoted bac to a51. But they couldn't because wen we get to moon the power isn't on.

In one of alphas forums he saw in shanri la the exact skull from aliens now told him about this but I think itts very weird on wats going here.

Btw srry for goin in a trance there but rainbow tiger or whatever plz answer bac

Sorry for taking so long to respond, Interesting theory there, I don't agree about not being on Area 51 but hey anything is possible right :)

- As for the "Zap gun" the dual wield version is named "Porter's X2 Zap Gun" and the upgraded version is the Max wave gun.

- Turns out they came up with the "Max" and "Porter" part because a developer at Treyarch named Max Porter created the original Ray Gun we all love. And Henry Porter was a 935 scientist and perhaps they are trying to tell us Maxis created the Pack-a-punched version in it's name.

- So based on this I wouldn't say the guns came from the Vril or the aliens or a combination of them.

========================================================================

Now here is my updated view on the poem we got now that the story is over, for now... ;)

"From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth.

- From part of the whole story we can judge what Group 935 did in the past.

- Operation paperclip brought the remaining 935 scientists that the US acquired and used Maxis' and Richtofen's mind control experiments in MKULTRA, Bulebird, Artichoke. This was all in the past, and it is the TRUTH.

Blome Brought the evil. Someone hid it.

- Kurt Blome in the Zombies story is known for being on a poster showing the discovery in an experiment that exposing the brain to Element 115, the body or brain is re-animated.

- This may be a reference to Blome bringing the "evil" which is the origin of the undead army.

- Someone hid it is now obvious, kind of. This might be Richtofen lying to the others about what he knew, or it may be Samantha in control of the Zombies and hiding the Zombies in between the period where he teleported from Der Riese in the 1945-is area to the 60's-70's when Kino was set in.

God vs god.

- God Vs. God is a reference to Samantha and Richtofen.

- The idea of being "God" is referring to the "power" of controlling the Zombies through the pyramid/MPD.

- Samantha was God for a long time and now Richtofen is, they are constantly fighting, but who will win? Samantha or Richtofen?

- We will have to wait and find out... :lol:

Believe in the Welteis and the dead start walking.

- The "Welteis" is referring to the Hollow Earth theory.

- We can connect this with Richtofen being teleported and finding the MPD, when this happened he was teleported to Shangri-La and learned of the true "Hollow Earth" and of the gateway to Agartha, he then believed this existed, and it drove him insane to gain control over the dead that started walking.

- The Dead started walking by the connection of teleporting with Element 115, the MPD interacted with the teleporter and Element 115 in a way in which Element 115 now made the dead "walk".

- Thus the dead are brought to life as Richtofen learns of what "the power" is capable of.

Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.

- Notice the "Illuminati Pyramid". At first when the community saw this we immediately assumed it was referring to the real-life conspiracy of the world-wide control influence of the Illuminati.

- However know that we know about the MPD and it's "Pyramid structure" we can see that it was indeed an influence, to Richtofen who started hearing voices.

- The "Illuminati" was his master. This satanic-like control over Richtofen's mind possessed him to reach for "The Power". This was "GERMAN knowledge". The Knowledge the German Richtofen knew about and lied for a long period about, 2 years actually as revealed in a radio on moon.

- The "Black Sun" is the Occultic symbolic connection between whoever built the MPD and the Hollow Earth which in conspiracy theories has a Black Sun at the very center illuminating the hollow earth. The Vril-Ya, an advanced separate from human race has been hinted and suggested strongly as the driving force behind the MPD, and ultimately the Illuminati.

Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters.

- Believe it or not, I think this related to HUDSon in the campaign, son of the HUD.

- He was using things like MKULTRA and interrogation to find out what Mason knew about NOVA (4 letters)

- Again this Truth, is Group 935. Secrets split between the Russian Ascension Group and CIA-related groups in America, like the people that work in Area 51 ;)

- Hudson is Searching Mason to find out what he remembers about Dragovich who headed what was left of Group 935 under the Ascension Group. Everything connects with the Truth that was hidden during WW2, the re-animation of Zombies, the NOVA gas, everything.

Building 87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

- Ah, Treyarch. The last. And probably most cryptic part of their poem.

- Again, we see the 87 on the side of the guns. But these were weapons produced by 935 or at least Maxis and Porter.

- And "cleaning the world" in a manner which is "honorable".

- Maxis knew his dream of the undead army was growing out of control, he didn't trust Edward anymore, he knew there was a great need to build a weapon extremely effective against Zombies.

- Perhaps he tried to experiment with Radiation waves thinking he could develop some way to "nuke" the Element 115 effect out of the Zombies.

- We know Element 115 may have electric properties, when you activate the power on Kino Der Toten, NOVA crawlers begin to come out, perhaps awaken from electricity in some way?

- This part is still very blurry.

- I hope that When(not if WHEN :mrgreen: ) Treyarch continues their Zombie storyline we will get some more information on Building 87.

- The last thing I want to note, and the strange thing is that the numbers "87" are on the Vr1l gun" we never were told where this came from, it looks almost non-earthlike or like it may have been developed by the "vril"...