The Identity of the Blank Portrait?

Guest Monopoly Mac

My theory is that someone's parent was killed in the past ceasing the person to exist therefor in all pictures they are erased ( According to back to the future and other time travel movies)

Guest piepwns

My theory is that someone's parent was killed in the past ceasing the person to exist therefor in all pictures they are erased ( According to back to the future and other time travel movies)

Huh. Never thought of it that way.

• 3 months later...
Guest MixMasterNut

Benn from PTG once told me a few months back that he knows who the identity of the black portrait is. Although he wouldn't reveal the secret, he was nice enough to give me a carrot.... He says the identity is in the name for the texture file.

So all we have to do is track down that texture file. Maybe cjdog23 can help out with that. Or maybe cjdog23 can teach me again on how to rip the textures out of the PC version of the game (sorry I forgot the process)

I will respond to that question in a PM, I ask that no one else answer this in this thread. I mean that, do not reply as this is not the place for it. Back on topic, this is interesting indeed, I will have to think it over.

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

I always thought it was the Mexican Richtoffen killed, and it was like a memorial, but this theory actually has evidence. Very nice.

Do you think the row of blank portraits in the innacsessable room mean anything?