LUNA, MJ-12, Area 51 & S-4 Joint Human Alien Moon Base

AlphaSnake

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SregorMan

The images of the,"Ancient Alien Writing" is no more than numbers, as the image you shown us was of Tunnel 6, and the one opposite that was Tunnel 11. Just thinking aloud.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest AlphaSnake

The images of the,"Ancient Alien Writing" is no more than numbers, as the image you shown us was of Tunnel 6, and the one opposite that was Tunnel 11. Just thinking aloud.

No, you are highlighting a mistake I made.

That is irelavant at this point, the numbers might not have been Alien, but the pyramid is...

Ah, see how that works.

I was in the right area of thinking, the evidence however was found else where.

Regards Alpha.

Guest RustyBullet7

Great post man. I was thinking about the excavator. A spaceship that can carry 1000's of pounds of equipment could easily carry that thing. Its a known fact that weight is nothing unless gravity is involved, so I doubt the teleporter had anything to do with the excavator. I do like the alien theory though and I would love to see something like this come to fruition in a future Zombie map

Guest AlphaSnake

There is no Human built space ship that could carry three of those machines plus all the base modules.

The fact is Dr. Richtofen was there first, he built the first MPD/MDT node on Moon above the Black Pyramid.

This is how he got all the materials to the Moon.

Why would he think, oh I need a spaceship to take materials to the Moon when he has the MDT?

The answer is he wouldn't.

The problem with big heavy payloads is the amount of thrust it would take for a rocket to break Earths orbit.

If they did it this way it would have take a very long time with many missions, Dr. Richtofen would have need an army of workers to build said rockets.

With the MDT, Dr. Richtofen was able to do the same thing with minimal personnel helping him.

In around two years, Dr. Richtofen & his small team managed to build the entire facility on the moon thanks to the MPD.

Regards Alpha.

Guest RustyBullet7

There is no Human built space ship that could carry three of those machines plus all the base modules.

The fact is Dr. Richtofen was there first, he built the first MPD/MDT node on Moon above the Black Pyramid.

This is how he got all the materials to the Moon.

Why would he think, oh I need a spaceship to take materials to the Moon when he has the MDT?

The answer is he wouldn't.

The problem with big heavy payloads is the amount of thrust it would take for a rocket to break Earths orbit.

If they did it this way it would have take a very long time with many missions, Dr. Richtofen would have need an army of workers to build said rockets.

With the MDT, Dr. Richtofen was able to do the same thing with minimal personnel helping him.

In around two years, Dr. Richtofen & his small team managed to build the entire facility on the moon thanks to the MPD.

Regards Alpha.

I didn't think of it that way. Great post. Very well thought out. I look forward to reading more from you