LUNA, MJ-12, Area 51 & S-4 Joint Human Alien Moon Base

AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

I don't know, I've never been there myself. :)

Maybe, truth is stranger than fiction.

I just take it as good reading for the imagination.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I've picked up a new lead, but the ONE photo I need to prove my work seems to not be in that national achieves. I don't mean to spoil anything, and I trust the community enough to wait until I am done before looking into this, but trying to find imagies of a "NERVA test facility" is hard enough. Finding one perticular picture of JFK at this "NERVA" facilty in Area 25? According to any and all sorces, the photo I am looking for doesn't exist. Even the book were I first say this photo doesn't seem to have a link to the original sorce. It was like after it was published it was removed from history... Give me an hour, I'll work this out.

Sorry for the dub post. I've made a new thread, now I just need it approved. Once it clears I'll link it to this thread... or I could repost is here... hum...... Well, to be fair, you could have posted this thread in the asylum, but chose not to. so... WHAT SHOULD I DO!? :?

It's always a joy working with you Alpha. OH! I almost forgot to tell you how epic that find on Mars was!

Really great job on that, I got so caught up I forgot to give you brains. :)

Guest pumping_bullets

OMG! i love to think about this stuff im so glad i read it haha i personal do believe in aliens sure the "Moon Base" sounds kinda weird but like you said truth is stranger then fiction and its cool to just look it up because it is possible. The US government along with other government wont tell us everything so you gotta keep your mind open to thing that could be fact or fiction

Guest birdman22

with the connections to aliens here, I've thought about the ZCODL/CODZL logo thing appearing half alien half zombie, could we soon be encountering zombified aliens? i dont really have any research to contribute like our awesome posters faust and alpha here, but the franchise is too strong to just stop now, there must be a continuation/reinvention of the zombies story for a future title! ;)

Guest infamousKONVICT

The art work for the QED device definitely looks like it has alien writing on it. I'm sorry I would post the picture here just for easier reference , but on my phone...

Guest right_direct

they were told by aliens to never come back again!how would you feel if the aliens would stick their flag on Earth?quite disturbing no?

certenly there could be this connection with old maps via teleporters.

they are missing one thing in the maps and that is after complete certain task you get open whole new area of map whitch was not acesible before.

again very good post Alpha hat down man

sorry for gramar guys

Guest right_direct

i would start to consider Mars Total recal zombie map stile (it is Arnold Schwarzzeneger movie)

ok so we have structures on moon what about this pics of vegetation,wather this TUBES whitch are probably useing for transportation on Mars surface., and epic all known Face

Also the FACE would bring what a awsome turn in to the zombies-imagine that fcuking epic best of best all time (Road to the Mars movie)

Fighting zombies on Mars inside of giant alien face?hell yeahhh

Vegetation http://mmmgroup.altervista.org/e-trees.html

Wather http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_Mars

The TUBES http://viewzone2.com/marsobjectx.html

Epic FACE not palm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydonia_(region_of_Mars)

Guest BicBoi96

Okay, I've been about this for a while and doesn't it seem like the zombies moon part of the story is exactly like the plot of transformers 3? Lol

Guest Scorpion

Awesome theory!

Maybe that's why the moon hasn't been a destination for NASA or other space traveling programs?

I knew Transformers was copying Black Ops!!! First with JFK and the Cold War era and then the moon base and aliens! :x

Guest AlphaSnake

Okay, I've been about this for a while and doesn't it seem like the zombies moon part of the story is exactly like the plot of transformers 3? Lol

Yes it does.

They are both using the Alien Moon conspiracy which has been around for a long time.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Not to mention in Transformers 2 that pyramid theory is veeerry similar to a theory I've been thinking of... Just replace the robots with aliens and the big laser with a portal...

Guest Monopoly Mac

I can't doubt that aliens have been on the moon now... but now I wonder when the Nazi's went to the Moon what did they do with the aliens???

Guest AlphaSnake

They could have built the huge mine saw thing on the moon. It didn't necessarily need to be teleported.

After seeing the new footage there are three Bagger 288s on the Moon, then we see the larger teleporter pad in Area 51.

It makes even more sense that they would have teleported the machines in pieces and rebuilt them on the Moon, only the first teleporter node would have been carried on a Rocket/Luna Lander.

Maybe they didn't even have to do that, if Group 935 & Nazis made it to the Moon they would have built the teleporters way back then. Giving the Americans & Russians easy access to the Moon.

If they built them from scratch on the Moon they would need mining equipment to get the iron ore from the Moon itself, then they would need a steel foundry & machining equipment. Which all adds up to a mega payload for Rockets.

Regards Alpha.