Possible Kino Date?

Guest drmaxireland

Guest drmaxireland

Ok before people start calling this stupid and flame it or whatever this is just a slight possibility.

Is it possible that the date is 21 October 1974.

The reason for this is that at the start Richtofen say

"Entry 741021"

74:1974

10:October

21:21st

I havent made a post in a while so I just threw this together.

Thanks for your time.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I don't think so... the tower in the backround apparently isn't finished, and it was finished in the late 60s. Otherwise, it could be plausable.

Guest oolino

It cant be before the 60s since the AK74u is on kino and that was created in the year 1974 so it has to be after or in that year.. Although they are time travelers.

• 2 months later...

As I have said before, you cannot include the manufacturing date of a weapon to justify a thought of a time period. Because it has weapons from 1988, 1976, etc., so it doesn't qualify. Secondly, I really love your logic in the OP, except that that would mean that all the other radios would have to represent a date also, which we know isn't true.

Guest ChopperNator

I don't think so... the tower in the backround apparently isn't finished, and it was finished in the late 60s. Otherwise, it could be plausable.

This is my first ever storyline related post so please be nice.

Have facts like that been confirmed by the designers?

I've read about that tower before. If not confirmed wouldn't that open the possibility?

• 1 month later...

That's a good point I suppose, it could have been destroyed or under renovation. However, if you look at history, they never did renovation on it (or at least that I could find). I think I remember seeing the 1975 notes on FIVE too, which we know is not correct, so I have put them away for now until something new comes to light.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drmaxireland

Ok but think of it this way, at the end of World War 2, a significant amount of German and Japanese land is lost to the zombies. A lot of countries close their borders to try and stop the infection spreading (including Russia). This would increase tensions between the USSR and the USA. No one emigrates to either countries. Thus Harvey Lee Oswald doesn't go to Russia and marry Marina Oswald, doesnt meet George de Mohrenschildt who pushes him to try and assasinate General Walker, fails, kills a police officer, isn't punished, then finally tries to take the life of JFK. This could also mean since there was more military focus on the zombies and less on the Cold War, maybe pushing the Cuban Missile Crisis back to 1975. This means JFK is alive in 1975 to meet with Castro and not Kruschev because of the conditions of the USSR, who are overrun by Zombies, as shown in Ascension, and is dealing with the zombies. Thus the 1975 notes in FIVE(also FIVE=1975?) could make sense.

A bit far fetched but possible within the realms of zombies,right? :?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ok but think of it this way, at the end of World War 2, a significant amount of German and Japanese is lost to the zombies. A lot of countries close their borders to try and stop the infection spreading (including Russia). This would increase tensions between the USSR and the USA. No one emigrates to either countries. Thus Harvey Lee doesnt go to Russia and marry Marina Oswald, doesnt meet George de Mohrenschildt who pushes him to try and assasinate General Walker, fails, kills a police officer, isn't punished then finally try to take the life of JFK. This could also mean since there us more military focus on the zombies and less on the Cold War may be pushing the Cuban Missile Crisis back to 1975. This means JFK is alive in 1975 to meet with Castro and not Kruschev because of the conditions of the USSR, who are overrun by Zombies, as shown in Ascension, and is dealing with the zombies. Thus the 1975 notes in FIVE(also FIVE=1975?) could make sense.

A bit far fetched but possible within the realms of zombies,right? :?[/quote}

There's 1 problem here: The zombies don't really break out. They seem to only be in secluded locations or 935 hotspots. Normal history doesn't really change, it kinda just goes along until the moon EE and everything blows up.

Guest Zombieofthedead

How do you know history isnt different up to moon? Do you have any evidence?

Maybe the fact that in CotD they are making a movie? Why would you make a movie in a zombie apocalypse? Hmmm?

Also when you quit CotD, the scene with George Romero, he couldn't believe anything the Nazi's did (Raising the dead, etc)

Guest drmaxireland

See what i'm saying is that it isn't a zombie apocalypse, only that the zombies have affected history in a way that slightly alters it. Also is the Pentagon a secluded area? About George Romeros reaction, maybe people in this universe think that the zombies are the cause of a disease and not experiments by the Nazis.

Guest Zombieofthedead

See what i'm saying is that it isn't a zombie apocalypse, only that the zombies have affected history in a way that slightly alters it. About George Romeros reaction, maybe people in this universe think that the zombies are the cause of a disease and not experiments by the Nazis.

Still don't agree on the history. Doesn't make sense to just push everything back a decade later, especially in five where is says some dates that would be, if you are correct, 10 years earlier. As for Romero, what he says:

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Element 115, necromancers, raising the dead, real creepy stuff.

He can't believe ANY of it, so no, zombies affects nothing, except for SECRET things, until of course moon.

• 4 weeks later...

As I state here, 1968 makes sense. I'll quote the Kino section from the link to the left.

Kino Der Toten: Late 1968 or Early 1969 in West Berlin, Germany.

PROOF:

How do we know it’s the time period? The Fernsehturm was completed in October of 1969, and in the view you do have, it looks like it's almost complete but not fully, so it must have been nearing that date.

How do we know it’s the right place? The structure visible from Kino der Toten is the Fernsehterm, located in East Germany. If you no-clip past the fence when looking at the Fernsehturm, you can see the Berlin Wall, and you are clearly see that the Fernsehturm is on the opposite side of the wall. The Volkswagon Bug located on your side of the Wall was not allowed in East Germany because the Russians viewed it as a symbol of capitalism.

OTHER:

Here is the picture of the no-clip:

kinon.jpg

Guest K1llsteelr

Sorry as if you already know this but that isnt a vw beetle

More likely something more horrible like a Trabant

I can point to other things but you only have to look at the roof its flat