Pack-a-Punch theory

Guest i am richtofen

Guest i am richtofen

THE PACK-A-PUNCH! the thing that players have saved up 5000 points for since Der Riese. the thing that makes all are guns and wounder weapons even more awesome. we have been using it since Der Riese. but are heros have used it before.

some time before Der Riese are heros have used the Pack-A-Punch machine. here are some quotes: "that machine belongs in awesome town" or "hello can you open the door so i can get to the cool gadgets ?" or even "i am AROUSED" ok sorry i had to toss that one in there.

now due to quotes like this i think it is safe to say that are heros have used the Pack-A-Punch machine before Der Riese. how else would they know that the machine is awesome ? for all they know it could be a machine that steels your guns...... or wadka. which means there could be a prequel map at some point in the future. in this map we could learn more about how the crew got to Der Riese. we may also be able to open and close a few more doors.

well thats the first theory i posted on the site. nothing to crazy. so ya let me know what you guys and gals think and ummm............ DOUBLE TAP.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say those quotes because they think it's cool. The awesome town one means that it's cool and should well, belong in awesome town. The other one about gadgets just means that it's super cool and he wants to see inside.

I hate to shoot down theories, but this is one I am going to have to :?

Guest Anti Earth

"that machine belongs in awesome town" or "hello can you open the door so i can get to the cool gadgets ?" or even "i am AROUSED" ok sorry i had to toss that one in there.

now due to quotes like this i think it is safe to say that are heros have used the Pack-A-Punch machine before Der Riese.

Entirely disagree.

I don't think those quotes suggest anything of the sort!

Guest i am richtofen

ouch. this is not working out like i thought it would. but i mean come on is it so hard to believe that pack-a-punch was used before Der Riese ? i see what you mean TacticalInsertion but as we know Der Riese was in WaW and Treyarch could of had a totally different way of moving the story ahead back then. so they could of had plans for a map in black ops which would be a prequel. so that way they could keep all the stuff they added in but also move the story forward.

what i am trying to say is these quotes could be very tiny hints to the Pack-a-Punch being used before Der Riese. after all we do not know what happened to the crew while they were on there way to Der Riese. they could of went to a different map where there is Pack-a-Punch machine. i know it is a little far fetched but it is possible.