Sophia = MI-6 spy?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I have been thinking about this lately.

First, we know that 2 of the main Allie powers in WW II, USA and Russia, had people inside Group 935. Except for England, there hasn't been anything about MI-6/SOE working in Group 935, yet they knew about Project Nova. MI-6 reported that the Project Nova ship was destroyed, which they thought it was. But then they also knew that Steiner was showing it to the Russians and attacked it, or they just happened to both be there at once. And you know it's the British because the US forces used Thompson's, M1 Garands and Brownings, not the Sten. So I think that they knew all of this because Sophia is actually and MI-6 spy. It's always been shown in media that MI-6 is the best, mainly through the Bond films. and I find it very likely a woman spy could infiltrate as a secretary, a position where she can oversee everything that goes on basically because she manages it. And at the same time trying to get Maxis to fall for her. If the boss has feeling for them it's makes them more secure since he would less likely suspect them because his mind would be on other things ;) And in the data servant, Maxis states she is "an attractive specimen" :| , and that his mind wanders to thoughts of her, and that Richtofen watches him, Sam, and Sophia. And Richtofen either would watch her for 1 or 2 reasons. 1. she was another person close too Maxis. or 2. He was weary of her as he was the other spies. And since I believe Steiner was at Kino Der Toten, to help with using Nova6 to create the 'crawlers' and that was a Group 935 outpost, she would have surely known about shipments of the chemical weapon, since it was a Wunderwaffe program creation, made by a 935 scientist. And we still don't know where the ENGland teleporter is.

just a little theory I though of.

thoughts?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monopoly Mac

Well if she is part of M-16 I think she is also an Illuminati agent. I'm pretty sure the M-16 symbol looks suspiciously like the eye of providence. I think she is the "seed that had been planted" in that note...

And I feel that England teleporter is ****ed. We all thought the lighthouse would be in England and there was proof to back it up. Honestly no reason to introduce a completely different location...

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Well if she is part of M-16 I think she is also an Illuminati agent. I'm pretty sure the M-16 symbol looks suspiciously like the eye of providence. I think she is the "seed that had been planted" in that note...

And I feel that England teleporter is ****ed. We all thought the lighthouse would be in England and there was proof to back it up. Honestly no reason to introduce a completely different location...

hmm, maybe since the Illuminati has a huge role with the zombies. Perhaps ENG is something else. I just assumed MI-6 because England is the superpower so far without a spy in Group 935 and they knew about Nova6 and stuff first.