Scavenger Origins

Guest PFCSNAFU

Guest PFCSNAFU

Ok, so i looked around the forums and found that no one has really looked into this weapon, so i did some researching and found these pictures on the CODWIKI The_logo_on_Scavenger.pngThe_Words_on_Scavenger.png

Now from my research i found out that Slii optics is a real company and its german

http://www.silloptics.de/

and ive read in the forums that Harvey Yena was supposedly an OSS agent in Group 935,and hes the creator of the weapon, but the logo on the rifle isnt the 935 logo

763px-Group_935_Logo.jpg

so maybe Yena created it using the Groups techonology and was going to ship it to the Americans or Russians, so that is why its on the mysterybox in Call of the dead.

if u liked my theory and research give me ma brains, if u thought it was FUBAR, or i didnt search enough, umm, just say so, haha

Great! Very well done, I hope you can except some brains. The only thing I have wrong with it is that it was from the CoD Wiki, maybe cjdog or someone could check it at?

Guest PFCSNAFU

thanks, brains would be LOVELY, but i dont know who cjdogs is, but im sure it would be alright if he checked at it, and i use the codwiki a lot, haha, but when it comes to zombies i look at pics and trivia

thanks, brains would be LOVELY, but i dont know who cjdogs is, but im sure it would be alright if he checked at it, and i use the codwiki a lot, haha, but when it comes to zombies i look at pics and trivia

CJdog is one of our best members, he is exceptional at looking at code and retrieving pictures from files and stuff like that

Guest Shiny Cucumbahz

Now, I remember something about Group 608's symbol on the Der Reise loading screen. Doesn't this symbol kinda look like it?

It's group 601, no one knows who they ate and they don't look similar. Search 935 & 601 in the search and you'll what he means and they dont look similar.

Guest Shiny Cucumbahz

It's group 601, no one knows who they ate and they don't look similar. Search 935 & 601 in the search and you'll what he means and they dont look similar.

My bad, I just realized I typed in 8. That's what I get for using my phone I guess. Sorry for the confusion, just trying possible theories.

Guest Faust

Erg, cj is a little busy at the moment. Were sort of working on something big right about now. Anyway, has it ever occured to you the the scavenger explodes without leaving a trace of zombag? Possible anti-matter?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Something a bit bigger than just a thread. Can't say now, carbon would feed me to the dogs. :?

Would money change your mind? :mrgreen:

Guest Faust

Something a bit bigger than just a thread. Can't say now, carbon would feed me to the dogs. :?

No!... Nice try though. :D

Guest BlindBusDrivr

No!... Nice try though. :D

"I can write all kinds of things on this check. So what's it going to take?"

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait Fausts big thing doesn't have anything to do with Tac and mines big thing right? and that sounded really wrong for some weird reason...

xD If Faust hold true to last night's PM's, which I expect him to because he's trustworthy, then I'd say no. And that doesn't seem like something cjdog would do. I think it has something to do with the Der Riese Server. Anyways PM me Mac

I know they are working with Carbon something, I assume it's the server. I think they found something considering cjdog is good at what he does. They posted something in the Dwellers Forum already I think because Faust posted a link in your thread. I bet it will be in the Asylum. That's just my guess.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I am mad im not a dweller lol....good thing there isnt any puppies around to kick :evil:

Are kittens ok? lol jk. Unless you really want to kick a kitten, I could find one I guess :twisted:

And Tac how are you not a Dweller you've got like 1600 posts.