ThunderGun on Kowloon?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I recently just started looking into the ThunderGun being on Kowloon and have been trying to come up with a theory, so I decided to listen to the sounds the easter egg makes like when you get the Ray Gun on 'Little Resistance'.

Well I found that when you put in the casette, it starts saying in a male voice,

Ascension - 9 - 7 - 19 - 3 - 22 - 2 then it's drowned out by the rest of the games audio.

I looked up the Ascension numbers briefly and it looks like they aren't the same as in the campaign on revelations.

So I googled them it took me to a small city in Nigeria, Ilesha Ibariba.

I'm sure how this is connected currently but maybe has to do with Nazi's fleeing to Africa.

Maybe someone know's something, it sounds familiar so I think this has been found.

but about the ThunderGun on Kowloon and Clarke, I believe Steiner spent some time at Kino where he learned the brainwashing methods and helped them with Nova6, his and Clarke's creation, which 935 wanted to use in a new form of zombie. And Kino as we know is the origin of the ThunderGun, which Steiner may have given a model to his partner Clarke. And Clarke also mentions that he's never dealt with Dragovich directly only Steiner. I doubt he could have recreated one since he's a Chemical Engineer, unconventional weapons is not his professions. And him and Steiner I believe shipped back and forth between Rebirth and Kowloon lab, since the same containers and monkeys are at the Kowloon lab, maybe the ThungerGun fell into his possession through that in a mistake of sending the wrong box, or when Dragovich began to kill his 'loose ends' (Steiner, Clarke, etc.) Steiner may have sent it to Clarke to defend himself. Sorry if it's all a little scattered, I'm just started on this, I'll add more as I find stuff out.

BTW does anyone know where I can find pics of the images in the teleporters from the map 'Five'?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Oh yes, but I believe that is in Johannesburg.

And dismiss the numbers because I guess they're a lot more of them now that I've listened the full time, like enough to break my patience, I'll try listening to the full tranmission next time to see if there's more than numbers.