Crows and Dykesos' Der Riese Secrets

Guest TheCrows

Guest TheCrows

Hello there everyone, for those who already know, I am TheCrows and me and my fellow CoDz member Dykeso are doing a thread together, I will be writing it and he will be giving me his parts so I can add them to the thread. This thread will be about Der Riese, the hidden secrets and the Science of Group 935. Any Brains given must be given to both me and Dykeso seeing as we have both submitted our own ideas and thoughts.

Without further ado, let's begin!

First Secret-The Chalkboards: Now I know most of you will be like, oh we already know about this, but let me say that this thread is to inform newcomers of the Story and Science behind the Zombies. So anyway, my theory is that Nikola Tesla, aswell as inventing the Tesla Coil, actually helped produce Type 1 of the Ray-Gun or Helped Richtofen with the WunderWaffe . Let me begin by saying that Tesla made remarkable claims concerning a "teleforce" weapon.The press called it a "death ray". The components and methods needed included:

An apparatus for producing manifestations of energy in free air instead of in a high vacuum as in the past. This, according to Tesla in 1934, was accomplished.

A mechanism for generating tremendous electrical force. This, according to Tesla, was also accomplished.

A means of intensifying and amplifying the force developed by the second mechanism.

A new method for producing a tremendous electrical repelling force. This would be the projector, or gun, of the invention. <--- Now it says there that said "Death Ray" has Tremendous Electrical Repelling Force, now hang on a minute, when you shoot the Ray Gun doesn't that Repel you backwards everytime you shoot it?

Now that right there could be leaning towards being an early Ray-Gun, but there is more Tesla also gave away in a statement that it would be, and I quote "

The Superweapon to put an end to all wars.

Now that sounds familiar, a bit like the WunderWaffe was meant to end the war....

Nikola Tesla also stated that he tried marketing said Death Weapon to other European Countries, but he had no success. Now I think that he actually sold it, without telling anyone, to The Giant Project in Germany, otherwise known as Der Riese. So if my theory is correct, Tesla Sold his plans and ideas to Group 935 and Richtofen and Maxis, without alerting any government officials.

More thoughts and Theories will be coming tune, but in the mean time, please enjoy what is going to many more thoughts and theories.

Oh, and by the way, this will all be in one thread, unlike some other members of the CoDz community

*Cough CLAYMORE* *Cough Pureninja*

So please leave your thoughts and responses down below, and remember if giving brains, please give them to Dykeso aswell this was his idea and mine.

Dykeso--> The Fly Trap : Some of you CoDz Members may know it, and some of you may not know it . But don't worry! Thats why i'm here to teach you all about it!

THE FLY TRAP:

On Der Reise, you may have seen it. On real life Documentry's you could have seen it. But this post is going to extend you're knowledge all about it!

So, what exactley is the Fly Trap? The Fly trap is also 'named' Die Glocke, Which is German for 'THE BELL'. It is a type of scientific device was used by the Nazi's as a ' Secret Weapon' or a ' Wunderwaffe'. Strange Right? It had became popular by A Military Journalist/ author, whose name was Nick Cook. It was described by a polish man named Igor Witowski. Also, It had became even more popularised by 'Joseph P. Farrell'. Farrell and many others describe it as Nazi Occultism and anti-gravity or free energy research.

So, what does the flytrap look like?

The fly trap looks alot like a big ring on top with several pillars connecting it to the ground. Here is a picture : Flytrap.png

. On Der Reise, you can see it through a little ' alleyway ' Section :

Sorry, if the picture isn't very good, but it's the closest i can get of the fly trap on Der Reise.

Also, the things you need to do to ' play a game with Samantha ' Is as follows.

1) Open up the Pack'a'punch.....

2) Upgrade a weapon.....( Any weapon will do )

3) Go Other Too The alleyway and you should be able to see a 'control pannel' type thing. :

( The Bowie Knife is for later )

4) Use a grenade or shoot a few bullets into the control pannel.

5) You should get an achievement Titled 'Elevate You're Senses.'

6) All around the map there is 2 teddy Bears, and one Cymbal Monkey.

7) (This is where the bowie Knife comes in) The teddy bear with the Bowie Knife will be on a window ledge, which you can see on the mainframe: Just shoot :

( This is also the main pic )

8) There is another Teddy Bear in a cage with the Perk Bottle ( Juggernog) In it's hand. Just shoot :) :

With some labels :)

9) There is a Cymbal Monkey in the Furnace on the other side of the map. : just shoot :

( Sorry For Picture Sizes )

10) Then Samantha Will Scream/ Say ' Game Over'

And Then you have completed the game ' hide and seek ' with Sam. And have earned the trophy ' Elevate You're Senses ' (25G) X-box, and On Ps3, is the achievement :)

Sorry if any pictures don't work Dykeso will send me the pictures later on :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dykeso

Thats me And Crows! :D He's doing all of the science bits, and i'm doing the Hidden Things in the map, e.g the Fly trap, Hidden boards, the hidden song, all of the guns, and more stuff like that (:

I will PM him, and he will add to the post, instead of it being into little ' chunk posts'.

And By the way crows, like the cough cough bit ;)

Anyway, i need to make a start as i am running short of time (:

( Oh, and this is for the W.W.K Research Group :)

Thanks! Much appreciated :)

Guest TheCrows

If anyone else wants to Add anything just PM me about what you would like to add, remember it has to be about Der Riese and it's hidden things.

Yeah, just PM me and I'll give you credit and make sure anyone who wants to take part will get [brains] shared between the ones who want to take part :)

Regards TheCrows

Guest Monopoly Mac

What did pureninja do? Wait a minute... *looks at all of pureninjas part threads* Dang nabbit. I'd do the Viktor Reznov scene with him but nah....

Cool thread. I like the information on Nikolai Tesla.

Guest TheCrows

What did pureninja do? Wait a minute... *looks at all of pureninjas part threads* Dang nabbit. I'd do the Viktor Reznov scene with him but nah....

Why thank you :)

Yeah PureNinja is spamming us aswell, you could always to the Richtofen scene?

You know, lock him in a room with a dog for all his spamming crimes? :lol:

Guest Faust

If you won't I will.

>Loads PSG-1<

>Pauses<

>Leans on the fourth wall<

Have you ever noticed that I am always loading this rifle but never shooting it? Weird, huh?

Anyway great thread.

Guest TheCrows

If you won't I will.

>Loads PSG-1<

>Pauses<

>Leans on the fourth wall<

Have you ever noticed that I am always loading this rifle but never shooting it? Weird, huh?

Anyway great thread.

Thank you! :)

Guest TheCrows

Anyway, back on topic.

As I said earlier, I have no problem with other people asking to add stuff to the list, just PM me and we'll go from there :)

Guest dykeso

Na it's me being a knobhead. Hence JFK on five when he buys the m14 : I'm an ideakist with a sniper rifle!

( And on Little Big Planet it's a sniper triffle... My way how to remember :) :l AND YEAH, pm ASWELL :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pyropanda13

Are you looking for hidden. Things leading to theories? Because id. Like to help, what about the hand on the power, or the3 boards that say england, france, and germany? Sorry I've got no idea how to PM

Guest Strwrsbob

Well, it seems you guys are doing a comprehensive Der Riese thread... Thing is, the site already did this LAST YEAR, if you look on the homepage there is a Der Riese tab. the WWK group put this together last year, and so it's pretty much already been done. sorry to be the bringer of bad news

• 1 month later...

Die Glocke was the Nazi Bell, which looks very much like the teleporters. The fly trap, as you call it, is actually an area, in now Poland, near Breslau (coincidence?) and the name of it is "The Henge"