Character Profiles.

Ok I agree.

As for Maxis, I have churned that idea over in my head and I believe it is indeed Maxis shot. I had had it all worked out, but there is indeed a thud on the floor which I believe to be Maxis. I had originally thought that Sam was shot at, but I can't tell anymore because Maxis does die and I believe this supports it the best.

Ok I agree.

As for Maxis, I have churned that idea over in my head and I believe it is indeed Maxis shot. I had had it all worked out, but there is indeed a thud on the floor which I believe to be Maxis. I had originally thought that Sam was shot at, but I can't tell anymore because Maxis does die and I believe this supports it the best.

Nvm new theory! Sam is shot at and afterwards, Maxis, Groph, and Schuster build an A.I. system for Maxis to put his mind into. Because if you notice, his message about minimizing damage doesn't come up until after Sam is in the machine, so what if he created the A.I. system then and then dies?

Nvm new theory! Sam is shot at and afterwards, Maxis, Groph, and Schuster build an A.I. system for Maxis to put his mind into. Because if you notice, his message about minimizing damage doesn't come up until after Sam is in the machine, so what if he created the A.I. system then and then dies?

Guest aegisknight

I think his fate is entirely and purposefully left ambiguous by the developers, so I don't think its something we can figure out at all.

Plot wise I'd say he's still alive and will be integral to the next set of zombie maps.

Guest aegisknight

I think his fate is entirely and purposefully left ambiguous by the developers, so I don't think its something we can figure out at all.

Plot wise I'd say he's still alive and will be integral to the next set of zombie maps.

• 3 weeks later...

Just post this so you know I have not forgotten this and there will be update in the far future.

In next update I will completely unveil everything on the characters.

But I'm busy for a long time with school and army.

Just post this so you know I have not forgotten this and there will be update in the far future.

In next update I will completely unveil everything on the characters.

But I'm busy for a long time with school and army.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Concerning Nikolai, I heard in World at War during one of the missions he is on the train with you, and then disappears, maybe he didn't go straight to Berlin with the main army but like Tank and his team was sent to investigate Group 935 for whatever reason. Overall this is a really good thread, although I wonder where Gersch is exactly, now that he was supposedly released.

Concerning Nikolai, I heard in World at War during one of the missions he is on the train with you, and then disappears, maybe he didn't go straight to Berlin with the main army but like Tank and his team was sent to investigate Group 935 for whatever reason. Overall this is a really good thread, although I wonder where Gersch is exactly, now that he was supposedly released.

Guest tanked99

What character you guys want next?

wouldnt it be cool if they did a celebrity zombie gang like celebrities fighting the zombies id pay to see bieber get attacked by monkeys :lol:

Guest tanked99

What character you guys want next?

wouldnt it be cool if they did a celebrity zombie gang like celebrities fighting the zombies id pay to see bieber get attacked by monkeys :lol:

• 2 weeks later...