Character Profiles.

Guest aegisknight

well unless its actually written in the game somewhere as "ludvig", it would be "Ludwig", since Germans pronounce W's as V's. I think scandinavians spell it with a V, though.

I just find it weird

Guest aegisknight

well unless its actually written in the game somewhere as "ludvig", it would be "Ludwig", since Germans pronounce W's as V's. I think scandinavians spell it with a V, though.

I just find it weird

well unless its actually written in the game somewhere as "ludvig", it would be "Ludwig", since Germans pronounce W's as V's.

I just find it weird

It is actually a 'V' in Kino or Der Riese, can't remember which.

well unless its actually written in the game somewhere as "ludvig", it would be "Ludwig", since Germans pronounce W's as V's.

I just find it weird

It is actually a 'V' in Kino or Der Riese, can't remember which.

Guest MurderMachineX

Everyone used to spell it Ludwig, until in Kino der Toten, you can see his nameplate in the Pack-A-Punch room, which says Ludvig.

And while we're talking about spelling, Gersch and Gersh are synonymous. Treyarch has used both. Gersch is more common, so that's what I use.

Also, the Nuke was officially called by Treyarch as "Ka-Boom" much like Quick Revive as "Revive Soda".

And it's V-R11! (jk, yeah, I'm finicky with spelling)

And Ludvig is never explicitly said to be German, but he's assumed to be, since he's the head of a German project. I mean, that's just common association, but by all means, it is possible that he is not, since 935 was multinational; they didn't care. If anything, he has a Germanic accent.

Guest MurderMachineX

Everyone used to spell it Ludwig, until in Kino der Toten, you can see his nameplate in the Pack-A-Punch room, which says Ludvig.

And while we're talking about spelling, Gersch and Gersh are synonymous. Treyarch has used both. Gersch is more common, so that's what I use.

Also, the Nuke was officially called by Treyarch as "Ka-Boom" much like Quick Revive as "Revive Soda".

And it's V-R11! (jk, yeah, I'm finicky with spelling)

And Ludvig is never explicitly said to be German, but he's assumed to be, since he's the head of a German project. I mean, that's just common association, but by all means, it is possible that he is not, since 935 was multinational; they didn't care. If anything, he has a Germanic accent.

Guest MurderMachineX

Gersh was used in the Achievement relating to the Gersh Device.

935 was a project started in Germany. Lack of funding caused the necessity to form a contract with the Nazi Party. They had no national affiliations membership-wise. They were still a German-based organization, just like Google is USA-based.

Guest MurderMachineX

Gersh was used in the Achievement relating to the Gersh Device.

935 was a project started in Germany. Lack of funding caused the necessity to form a contract with the Nazi Party. They had no national affiliations membership-wise. They were still a German-based organization, just like Google is USA-based.

Guest MurderMachineX

Well the Moon Radios specifically state the Nazis funded them.

Okay. I'll look at it when it comes. But w-w-w-wait a minute. Threads in Asylum have to be approved? I didn't know that.

Guest MurderMachineX

Well the Moon Radios specifically state the Nazis funded them.

Okay. I'll look at it when it comes. But w-w-w-wait a minute. Threads in Asylum have to be approved? I didn't know that.

How is it not German related? I mean they created it, worked on Die Glocke for Germany, asked the Riechstag for funding, had a majority of their complexes in Germany. I mean Maxis sound German, Richtofen is from Germany, I mean it seems like a lot of work to say it's not German ya know?

@MurderMachineX

Yup they do, the mods/dwellers have to approve it. It's not that hard to get into the Asylum though. As long as the theory isn't trash or use excessive language you should be good to get in.