Paris, the Catacombs and the Gateway to Hell

Jolteon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MixMasterNut

Has anyone read World War Z, by Max Brooks??? Ever since hearing this rumor of the Paris catacombs being a zombie map, I keep thinking about this book.

[center:1ywfuoc2]200px-World_War_Z_book_cover.jpg[/center:1ywfuoc2]

In the chapter "Total War", (pg 309 - 314) there is a section that talks about the French having the clear the zombies out of the underground catacombs in Paris during the zombie war. Max Brooks definitely did he research before writing this section of the book, and it's well thought out. The conditions there are extremely harsh to fight zombies in. In the story, statisically only 1 out of 20 soldiers sent down returned alive. The overall feeling after reading that section of World War Z is "Wow, those French had it rough!"

So if you guys haven't read World War Z, and would like some more zombie lore dealing with the Paris catacombs, then I definitely recommend checking it out.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Matuzz

I remember playing the mission where you are in the Paris Catacombs maaaaaaaaaaaany times in Medal of Honor: Underground.

So Nazis in Catacombs are not new thing to games ;)

[youtube:1le59jtr]NqJvL0dIFRo[/youtube:1le59jtr]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest darkjolteon

I just watched Milo's video again cuz I love it when he says my name.

In all seriousness though, I want to bring this back up. We are getting close to Black Ops II now, and I feel it is the best time to be promoting my old theories once again. Especially with so many new users to give their take on things.

-Jolteon

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yes, this theory should be brought back into the light as the next Black Operation dawns. They had the plans to make Paris before they decided to create Moon. They could put it in as a map for the next game similar to Kino because they couldn't fit it in.

• 1 month later...
Guest oBearz

I made a video about all this :twisted:

Gave you credit and added a few things Jolteon :)

Let me know if you approve :P

[youtube:1hjvmkk8]z1ijNfufp3s[/youtube:1hjvmkk8]

- Waffles

Could you just imagine that some Nazi's stayed and lived in the catacombs to perform a ritual, this ritual is for the Nazi's to control the earth by any means. Though the ritual was something like to give birth to the Anti-Christ, which is Richtofen.

Why would the Nazi's know that you ask well if they were in bunkers in the catacombs by obvious human reaction you would want to explore, in this mini exploration a group of maybe about 4 Nazi's found the portal to hell and Hades told them that they will control the world if they perform a ritual. for the ritual to work they had to kill their own leader and bring his soul to Hades/Devil or whatever it is but before that they had to give birth to Richtofen. since WWII ended in 1945 and Richtofen was born before that time it wouldn't make sense unless at the end of the war Hades teleported Hitler straight to the portal to hell and left a decoy in his place.

Richtofen was about ready for birth so the six went through the portal and began the ritual two of the Nazi's were the parents of Richtofen the other two were to be guardians of the portal, and Hitler was the sacrifice. the second Richtofen was separated from his mother Hades had to do his own Baptiste except with this one he was dipped into the blood of Hitler, Why did it have to be Hitler you ask well Hitler was the most dangerous person that was ever brought to the earth. now since the ritual was completed Hades had to transport them back in time but still at the catacombs.

Now you may be wondering what this has to do with the story, well when the ritual was completed it triggered a whole new set of events like the discovery of the MPD, the founding of group 935, and the birth of the three characters Tank,Tykeo, and Nikoli. now if you are asking how can the characters be about the same age as Richtofen if he went back in time, again back to the ritual. when it was completed God/Gods caught wind of Hades's/The Devil's Scheme so he had to find a was to stop it so he found 6 people that were never supposed to meet and well just put 2 and 2 together or in this case 2 and 2 and 2 together and you'll know the answer.

This is a theory so if you have any questions or if you found any loopholes in this just tell me [brains]

• 1 month later...
Guest FatedTitan

Sorry but that theory just isn't right. For one, Richtofen worked with Group 935 well before zombies. He worked there when they were a research organization. His plot to take over the world and such began once the voices got in his head when he touched the pyramid at Moon.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest darkjolteon

Sorry but that theory just isn't right. For one, Richtofen worked with Group 935 well before zombies. He worked there when they were a research organization. His plot to take over the world and such began once the voices got in his head when he touched the pyramid at Moon.

This isn't necessarily true. Richtofen was a Nazi Scientist. His entire existence was based around making the Nazi Empire the strongest on the planet, and creating a 'perfect world'. It is more than easily plausible for Richtofen to have thoughts of World domination BEFORE he touched the Pyramid, and then for the contact with the Pyramid to have sparked more delusions and crazyness leading to the Richtofen we know now. Sorry to sound like a douche but let's be honest, this is probably the most realistic theory around at the moment, and frankly other than very very minor tidbits, the theory is solid.

-Jolteon