Extensive anylisis of the nine eyes of light.

Guest Arussianmonkey

Guest Arussianmonkey

We know the nine eyes are connected to the story in some way or another but what we have negelected to do is advanced reserch on the nine eyes of light. so 1st off heres some science behind the nine eyes of light:

The Nine Eyes are not linear: they are holographic.

The standard definition of a hologram is that it is a picture composed of a number of small parts, all of which contain the picture as a whole. When we break up the hologram in many pieces, we end up with many small but complete pictures of the whole. Poetically speaking, we can take the ocean as another example of a holographic reality: since the ocean is nothing but water, we can say that the whole ocean is contained in every drop of water found within it. Similarly, a ray of the sun contains the sun itself. A similar situation we find in a seed: the entire structure of the tree is contained in it, and all future generations of the tree are contained in a single seed. An equally striking example of a holographic reality we find in ourselves: every cell of our body contains the complete information about the entire mind-body system. Each of the hundred billion cells that make up the body contains the complete version of the original DNA that was the source of the entire body!

The Nine Eyes effectively create and operate a multi dimensional, holographic reality. You come to "know thyself" by experiencing and becoming the Nine in physical form, becoming "A Shining One," a temple for Hu, or Spirit, to live in. Each one of us is composed of the Nine different bodies or eyes, and without the knowledge and experiential awareness of all nine, the Egyptian Pathway is incomplete, like a puzzle with pieces scattered everywhere.

The era we are living in now has been prophesized to be the revealing of all secret teachings, with the Egyptian arts and sciences being a big part of this revelation, revealing as they do how to create a "new" type of human being. The Nine Eyes of Light are like nine unique lenses, like putting on a pair of glasses, through which you view and interact with life differently, and create multi dimensionally.

So the nine eyes are each part of a whole. this means we all see out of about 3 eyes at once but dont realize it. the more eyes we have, the more godly power we have. Usualy after the body shuts down it loses all eyes and ascends to judgement from god. Here is the list of the nine eyes, what they mean, and there relation to the story (my anylisis is colored).

Lens One: Khat/Aufu

Your Physical Body and Its Connection to Light

If we see just through the first lens of Khat and Aufu, the body and flesh, we think we are the body alone and follow what the body want, living solely in the third-dimensional world. As we step into the open, healed physical bodies of Khat and Aufu, we feel their transparency and ability to hold light. This new openness and sensitivity allows it to be informed by the other bodies of light. Our blood, brain, and spine changes, and the many ascension symptoms we experience allow the body to change, sometimes gracefully and sometimes not!

This is a body with no soul or in our case, a captured soul. it would behave like a wild lolnly animal. It is my theroy that When group 935 re-animates the bodies that the soul returns to the body only to see out of one lens. they are now easily brainwashable by sam and the projections. some vocal evidance of this:

Ive been waiting for you tooo

come heeereee

and kill meeee

and SET ME FREEEE!

Takeo in kino horded by zombies: "I shall free your souls from the disise!!"

Lens Two: Ka

Your Holographic Connection to Soul

Run on charisma, presence, personal power, intuition, and genetic resonance, Ka is our foundation for health and dynamic well-being, as well as being the first form of the soul that is most easily and readily available to us. The Ka body holds our vital connections to life, our family resonances and their gifts and lessons, and what we emanate, attract, and manifest to us. It is the first step into our multidimensional self, and our energy field, or aura. As we use the Ka, our power and ability to manifest rapidly increases. Everything comes to us. Our dynamic engagement with life in joy aligns with our ability to move, inspire, and transform others. We become connected to the web of life, and we create fluid, open, and clear relationships with all life.

This is your standerd soul and how you see things. this lens gives you emotion.

Lens Three: Shew

Your Shadow as a Guardian to Source

The Shew, or shadow, explores and integrates our own subconscious, as well as the collective unconscious. It is the reflection of the world you create. To work with your shadow means connecting to the soul and the other bodies of light. Part of this is a mystical journey, part of it transpersonal, part very vulnerable, revealing and human. As we explore, embrace, and integrate the shadow as a valuable part of us, it opens up all our bodies to receive more light, and we become more loving.

This is Essitionly a copy of yourself and your actions. Its got some importance. the abracadvre riddle is of course your shadow. sam is our shadow? maybe she manifested their shadows into the dolls.

Lens Four: Ren

The Science of Vibration and Sound

Ren activates when we see the languages and structures of creation through vibrational arts such as sacred geometry, light, sound, color, and shape. Looking at life through these languages means we look at how our thoughts manifest our reality. In Egypt, the names of all things had a deeper significance as each object was seen to have many layers of meaning to it, from the physical form, to the colour form, the geometric form, and the emptiness of all forms. This multidimensional way of viewing every form allowed the Egyptians to create sacred architectures and multidimensional ways of using the powers of sound, vibration, and sacred geometry in order to enter the deepest states of consciousness.

Its comprehension of language or art. You feel free to propose its importance in the comments.

Lens Five: Ab

The Human Heart Conscience, the Heart's Desires, and Heart Intelligence

The Ab, or human heart, allows us to accept and embrace all that we are, becoming an honourable human being with an open, pure and cleansed heart. Ab is the seat of the still, small voice within; our conscience and our heart intelligence. As we come to think from the heart and feel with the mind, the domination of the mind and ego shifts and we become heart-centered. We feel others suffering, and do something about it from the place of sharing. Our moral values, the selfless and unconditionally giving aspects of our selves, arise from the human heart or Ab.

This is your heart and the ability to love and feel pain. sam recently recovered this eye and sees the hurt she has caused and the suffering she has caused. This is why she regrets turning the zombies on them.

Lens Six: Ba

The Soul: Connector Between Individual and Universal Soul

Seeing through the soul, or Ba, we connect with, integrate, and embody our soul into our daily lives. We live and manifest our soul purpose, we feel the absolute purity of our soul, for the Ba is the part of us that is free like a bird, soaring without restrictions. It is inner freedom. As we fly with our soul Ba and the divine child, we play with our life and love more and more.

This is the ability for your soul to be free. the situation in which sam is in (Read lens 9.) prevents her soul from flying. The zombies are the exact same way (see lens 1)

Lens Seven: Sekhem

Willpower, Bliss, and the Fuel for Love

Living through the life force, or Sekhem, we merge the power of life force with our soul to create transformation. This power can create dynamic change, inspiration, and the movements to transform. When Sekhem is unleashed, its fiery power dissolves all obstacles in its way, ruthlessly dissolving all attachments, needs, and obstacles to awakening. As we start to use Sekhem more, we enter more bliss and love in a deep, almost drunken way. We use our willpower to accomplish things, to blast through any and all obstacles in our work or our own healing and growth. We use the power of fire to manifest, activate, and ignite.

This is sacrificing everything for the Divine power of love. Sam will in time achive this and do some thing drastic to save us. she does not for fear of a backlash from all the angered souls of the zombies. (hide my sight from eyes i try to fight)

Lens Eight: Sahu

The Immortal and Universal Body

Living in the immortal, universal body of Sahu, is to merge with the Breath of Source, to become an embodied Human being, with your feet grounded on earth, heart open, and head clear and wide open to the stars. As we enter Sahu, the body transfigures in order to contain the higher frequencies of light, genetically, structurally and in our perception of life. One could say that your Highest individualised Self is Sahu, and as it awakens you become this.

This is a human with extreme god-like qualities. i do not belive this is george however.

Lens Nine: Akhu

The Shining One

Living in the ninth lens of Akhu or God Consciousness, we live as a conscious cocreator with God, yet if we spend too much time in this state we cannot function in the 3 dimensional world. This state is beyond words as it encompasses all life, and that which is beyond manifest creation. The full power of Source manifests in us through the union of all Nine, with Akhu directing and guiding all nine. In Akhu, we simply sit, and Be . nowhere to go, nothing to do, no one to be, save a Shining One.

AHHHHH! the shing one. this is sam. she is a shing one, in the heavens creating distruction. she for obvious reasons cannot return to our waking world. her twisted soul is trapped in quite a prediciment.

So what exactly does "My nine eyes of light die by the blight" mean. Well, i belive that she is distorting from reality and her soul and is losing eyes, so her powers are declining. she is a prisoner in the heavens with no one to save her ("Save me moses" if you know what I mean.).

So this leads me to belive that the next easter egg will be to free samantha.

So thank you for reading. please comment and post your own theroies!!

Guest Monopoly Mac

[brains] And I'm not trying to bother you too much about spelling... but... Extensive Analysis of the Nine Eyes of Light. Analysis not anylsis. Other than that cool post.

Guest Arussianmonkey

[brains] And I'm not trying to bother you too much about spelling... but... Extensive Analysis of the Nine Eyes of Light. Analysis not anylsis. Other than that cool post.

I made this before i recived your 1st post so from now on ill use spell check.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Arussianmonkey

Im suprised more people havent read this.

Yeah it frustrates me! This is still my best thread and no one has looked at it. I put it on my signiture in hoping to spread the word cause i thought this was a neat find!

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_demesphor

Yeah it frustrates me! This is still my best thread and no one has looked at it. I put it on my signiture in hoping to spread the word cause i thought this was a neat find!

not trying to be a dick but i think ur analyizing this waaaaaaaaaaay to far. yea ur theroy was correct but the nine eyes of light...a little over dramatic.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Arussianmonkey

not trying to be a dick but i think ur analyizing this waaaaaaaaaaay to far. yea ur theroy was correct but the nine eyes of light...a little over dramatic.

i dont really think so. I did indeed nail on this, and Faust and alphasnake and lots of others "overdo" all the time. admitedly i may have overdid a little on examining them.

While on the topic i belive this is how we make the story. At 1st they kept it really genaric, but when we get an idea they like, they "Make it true."

remember Fausts 'Sciance of teleportation'? I belive they may have incorprated this into a "type b teleportation" of earth causing it to duplicate.

Guest imported_demesphor

i dont really think so. I did indeed nail on this, and Faust and alphasnake and lots of others "overdo" all the time. admitedly i may have overdid a little on examining them.

While on the topic i belive this is how we make the story. At 1st they kept it really genaric, but when we get an idea they like, they "Make it true."

remember Fausts 'Sciance of teleportation'? I belive they may have incorprated this into a "type b teleportation" of earth causing it to duplicate.

Guest Arussianmonkey

i really cant say i have ever heard the 9 eyes of light being referenced at all. but its a good connection

Guest imported_demesphor

i really cant say i have ever heard the 9 eyes of light being referenced at all. but its a good connection

"My nine eyes of light die by the blight" -Paradolia, Elena Siegman, 2011.

I know i did go all tryhard but im like that. I happen to be examing a small little peice of "Coming home" which is a big find. expect something similar soon!!! :mrgreen: