Why the Third Reich cut funding and ended Group 935

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Group 935 was the answer. They had weapons and technology far beyond what the rest of the world had, and much more dangerous. The Wunderwaffe could kill 10 people in a single shot, the Ray Gun could obliterate a person with a single blast, the teleporters could almost instantly transport people across the globe and time. And they're greatest weapon of all 'Their Army Untoten'. What is more powerful than an army of the undead feeling no pain or mercy to it's enemies chosen by their commanders?

So why would the Third Reich give up on such power?

simple.

Too much risk.

The element itself was unstable and understudied for being used in such work as a main infantry weapon for an army. The wunderwaffe was also subject to major collateral damage, slow reload, and expensive. It was simply unreliable.

The Ray Gun was also the same story.

The teleporters, couldn't be controlled accurately every time, several subjects were killed in the early testing stages. people and animals getting reaped into other dimensions. And perhaps the fact that the subjects that made it through became zombies. Only a very, very special few could go through safely.

And now the undead army, why give up on that? Because they could not be controlled, as Maxis stated, and they though it was fine but it wasn't, and learned when 2-6 went berserk cause of the fire alarm. But I'm sure the Reich knew of this, but the true reason lied in the organization itself. Group 935's corruption. The OSS and Illuminati had easily infiltrated the Group and quickly learned it's secrets. The Illuminati acted worked it's way in and worked with them to speed up the process of unlocking mind control on the zombies. Letting chance of this army fall into the hands of the Allies or the Illuminati would surely be a failure on they're part, so they slowly let group 935 die out. Which with it's unstable experiments, which Peter said were barely under control, the world would have been doomed if they didn't.

But now they have Richtofen to worry about, but our 3 fellows aren't so 'forgetful' as they used to and especially Takeo I believe has plans for Richtofen.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monopoly Mac

You made a lot of threads today and I can see you put some thought into some of them so I'll go you a brain for it.

I guess I'll ask this question I had on my mind. Why the hell did Richtofen want to mass produce the DG-2 so badly? Regardless of the lack of supply and funding he kept on insisting Maxis mass produce it like he promised.

Guest Faust

Great idea, but here is the thing, kino happened after the fall of the Third Reich. Dempsey appears on the cover of the poster for Bismarck, so he must have been used by Dr. Richtofen in the play to provide enterainment while proving his point that the Data Servant project placed them entirly under his command. Yes, Richtofen made Dempsey and Nicolai dress in a sailor suit and preform on stage with him... That sick man. Where was Takeo in all this? As explained by Nicolai in Shangri-la as he starts remembering things, Takeo is a "terrible dancer" so Richtofen wouldn't have him preform.

This would place the downfall of Kino der Toten sometime after September of 1945, but after the cut in the funding that they recieved in early November, leading to the cut in the production of the DG-2. So where was the money coming from?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

You made a lot of threads today and I can see you put some thought into some of them so I'll go you a brain for it.

I guess I'll ask this question I had on my mind. Why the hell did Richtofen want to mass produce the DG-2 so badly? Regardless of the lack of supply and funding he kept on insisting Maxis mass produce it like he promised.

thanks. I'm just thinking up everything I can, I'm just gonna sit down after this and work on something better after this.

And Richtofen, is just simply crazy. He's so self righteous that he was in love with the thought of his tool of murder and destruction was being used by everyone in the German army, probably aroused him too :? .

And Maxis wasn't to bright to promise a madman something borderline impossible, but then again to Maxis he wasn't the evil murderous Dr. we know him as, he was Edward, a genius and well mannered assistant. But when he grew impatient, his true being arose. So it's not all his fault.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Great idea, but here is the thing, kino happened after the fall of the Third Reich. Dempsey appears on the cover of the poster for Bismarck, so he must have been used by Dr. Richtofen in the play to provide enterainment while proving his point that the Data Servant project placed them entirly under his command. Yes, Richtofen made Dempsey and Nicolai dress in a sailor suit and preform on stage with him... That sick man. Where was Takeo in all this? As explained by Nicolai in Shangri-la as he starts remembering things, Takeo is a "terrible dancer" so Richtofen wouldn't have him preform.

This would place the downfall of Kino der Toten sometime after September of 1945, but after the cut in the funding that they recieved in early November, leading to the cut in the production of the DG-2. So where was the money coming from?

Now this is all new to me. Dempsey and Nikolai in sailor suits performing a play.

As to where the money was coming from, I have no clue. Perhaps they had embraced their Illuminati 'scientists' and agreed to work with them ,but that's the best I can think of and it's incredibly unlikely.

You have any ideas Faust? I've been working my mind all day on theories and haven't come up with much, it's not my day.

I never knew about that Faust, that's really cool and interesting!

To OP: I like the thread, but I really think you need to slow it down a bit, as Mac said, ton of threads as of late. Not saying it's wrong, they have just kinda been on "less important" topics. That sounded bad I am guessing but I am hoping you understand what I mean :D Although the Yena thread was good.

Guest Faust

The idea of the illuminati repurposing group 935 into thier privateproject under the name of the Fourth Reich would make a lot of sence. I mean, if the head scientist just went missing and his meek assistant just stood up and reveiled himself as his succesor, raviingly mad, and wanted to control the world I would have probably listened to him. That was why they were pressing the production of the teleporters. All across the glob, Die Glockes sat ready to activate and send in thousands of German troops. Paris would burn, England would be over run, and the Data Servant project would control the masses in the illuminati's favor.

In only a few hours they could have retaken the world. So Maxis removed the little money there was left away from the DG-2 and placed it into the teleporters. I think I was wrong, the funding was cut just before the end of the war and Maxis was scrapping the bottom of the barrel to win the already lost war. Group 935 scientists would have seen that it was a lost cause and would have been happy to be put to use by the illuminati. That was why our formerly-German Gersch was a Richtofens whim!

It amazing what you can think up when chewing gum.

I never knew about that Faust, that's really cool and interesting!

To OP: I like the thread, but I really think you need to slow it down a bit, as Mac said, ton of threads as of late. Not saying it's wrong, they have just kinda been on "less important" topics. That sounded bad I am guessing but I am hoping you understand what I mean :D Although the Yena thread was good.

Why thank you.

Thanksmuch,

Your Foxy Faux Faust

The idea of the illuminati repurposing group 935 into thier privateproject under the name of the Fourth Reich would make a lot of sence. I mean, if the head scientist just went missing and his meek assistant just stood up and reveiled himself as his succesor, raviingly mad, and wanted to control the world I would have probably listened to him. That was why they were pressing the production of the teleporters. All across the glob, Die Glockes sat ready to activate and send in thousands of German troops. Paris would burn, England would be over run, and the Data Servant project would control the masses in the illuminati's favor.

In only a few hours they could have retaken the world. So Maxis removed the little money there was left away from the DG-2 and placed it into the teleporters. I think I was wrong, the funding was cut just before the end of the war and Maxis was scrapping the bottom of the barrel to win the already lost war. Group 935 scientists would have seen that it was a lost cause and would have been happy to be put to use by the illuminati. That was why our formerly-German Gersch was a Richtofens whim!

Gersch was German?

Guest Faust

When I searched for the origion of the last name Gersch, I found that little evidence supports where the name came from, but suggests that it orginated from northern germanic tribes that migrated into Siberia, so Gersch could be either German or Russian. It would make sence if Gersch was a paperclip scientist, no?

When I searched for the origion of the last name Gersch, I found that little evidence supports where the name came from, but suggests that it orginated from northern germanic tribes that migrated into Siberia, so Gersch could be either German or Russian. It would make sence if Gersch was a paperclip scientist, no?

Eh I suppose, but it sounds a bit more feasible that it was Russian to me

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Yeah that's what I always thought too. Gersch just seemed more German to me than Russian.