My theory on what Richtofens doing *UPDATED please read

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Richtofen has something to do everywhere he's going, and it's all really starting to come together.

At Der Riese, he got the Wunderwaffes, but they're 115 overloaded the teleporter and landed them in KDT. Where Richtofen learned a bit of what was being kept from him.

Next, was Ascension, where he got a space suit, and released Gersch from Aether, angering Sam. So he had the space suit for travel into space obviously, and Gersch out of Aether, not really sure why likely to just taunt Sam, since I believe that easter eggs purpose was to test out the long easter egg on the zombie community.

Then at Call of the Dead, he uses the actors/actress to get him the Golden Rod, which is really the Vril Generator. So he could power the vril/Haunebu saucer.

Then his next stop, Shangri La. Where he gets the Focusing Stone, which I believe is so he can break free of the Illuminati's mind control.

So now all he has left to do is go the Area 51, where they have the saucer's, as remains from the Roswell crash.

Now how with the spaceship and all he will take over the world is still sketchy, but so far this is what I can think of.

But the shrine shows that Richtofen by some means was at this place in the past.

Updated theory:

Richtofen has all that he needs now, no more pieces to gather, just actions. He's got the space suit from Ascension, the Vril generators, and the Focusing Stone. He has finally broken free of the Illuminati's voices in his head. Now he must go to Area 51 where the Haunebu/Vril saucer is housed from the Roswell crash in 1947. Majestic 12 was formed to investigate this, they are connected with zombies and archives on Verruckt because they sent the team in. Because the CIA director is an MJ 12 member, the CIA controls the OSS, Peter was an OSS agent who infiltrated Group 935, because MJ 12 is in control of it all. There's also a picture of the vril saucer in Hangar 18 on the arcade game on the map Drive In. And since the Russian assaulted Area 51, they will be weakened. So it will be easier for Richtofen to hi-jack the saucer. Once he does he will use the Vril generator to power it and take it to the broadcast station on the moon. This is where the Illuminati had been planning to take over. Using a broadcast station placed there to control the minds of their servants, the zombies. This instruction was started by the Projectionist at Kino, who was secretly an Illuminati member, using the Brain-washing to give them the ability know what the different messages meant. Just like with Mason in the campaign, they used Vorkuta to brain-wash the sleeper agents to follow the commands broadcast from the Rusalka, except this was much more larger scale. The reason the Illuminati can't do this yet is because they cannot power it, that is why Richtofen has the second vril generator. Nikolai says it on Call of the Dead, where he says "Oh Richtofen, isn't that the Golden Rod in your bag?" So he needed to for this purpose. The cylinder devices/containers in the human testing room on Five, are from Vorkuta. If you play Revelations when Mason is on the operating table just after the operation from Steiner, you will see 2 empty things like that lying to the left. That is what they use on those patients. They were probably there on Five because the Illuminati, there are many conspiracy theories about them and the U.S. government. They probably had one of the program their brains for the zombies uprising. Since it would be nearly impossible for a place as secure as the Pentagon to fall because of a couple of zombies in the basement, it was a triggered event, and Five was the first map with the Illuminati eye in the TV's. And Der Riese and Verruckt fell because they had things poorly executed with low funding, unlike the Pentagon. So Richtofen is going to try and take the Illuminati's spot and use the zombies for world domination, what he doesn't know is that Dempsey, Nikolai and especially Takeo, are regaining memory and remembering what Richtofen did to them and others. So it's a safe bet that they won't stand by and let Richtofen take over the world, or will they :o

I don't know it probably won't end there though.

Well that's my theory(new one), I know it's a little crazy but I am too. :P

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monopoly Mac

Are we sure the Saucer needs the Vril Generator? I thought it just used that Die Glocke for its power. Anyways cool thread, Area 51 needed a thread.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Woah... That thread you linked has a looot of information... thanks for the link.

your welcome, it took a while. 4-5 hours if you include the UFO files episode I watched on Hangar 18, interesting stuff.

And I just updated my theory so you might want to read it

Very impressive. The only thing I might dispute is that Richtofen doesn't know they are regaining their memories. While he might not say he thinks they are, he says in Call of the Dead, "I'm glad were here so it can't jog their memory" or something like that, so he knows that they are regaining.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Very impressive. The only thing I might dispute is that Richtofen doesn't know they are regaining their memories. While he might not say he thinks they are, he says in Call of the Dead, "I'm glad were here so it can't jog their memory" or something like that, so he knows that they are regaining.

thanks. And I didn't know about that qoute, I'll have to look into that more.