Harvey Yena

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

He was first fully introduced in the Call of the Dead radios.

So what do we have so far on this guy? This what I've gotten so far on him.

Dr. Harvey Yena, is an OSS agent sent to infiltrate Group 935, along with fellow agent Peter McCay, well it is unknown if they worked together. He was possibly at Der Riese since his first initial and last name are written on the chalkboard at Der Riese, H.Yena. He is the creator of the Scavenger explosive rifle, which according to Faust uses anti-matter. He also might have worked on the crashed ship, considering that his rifle is in the mystery box on it. Edward Richtofen also knew of Peter and Harvey's affiliation with the OSS and was angered that Maxis let them join the Group 935.

And just an idea, and I know I'm going to generate some talk with this(with or against), but couldn't Harvey be the Pentagon theif? :o I mean after all there is no proof that he died like Peter, we have Peter's body hanging and missing a limb at SNN, that's enough proof, and his grave in the DS version. But what if Harvey went back to work with the Americans after everything went out of control with the zombies? And helped them at the Pentagon. Then got over-exposed like Maxis and went insane. Clarke has practically been disproved due to appearance differentiation, Steiner wouldn't be in the Pentagon, nor would Maxis. So perhaps it is Harvey? He would could be that old pending on how old he was at Verruckt in the mid 40's. again, just an idea I had.

discuss :mrgreen:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BlindBusDrivr

nothing?

okay well I'll be thinking of others theories while watching the new Breaking Bad. I'll be back at 10 pm (CDT) so expect a delayed response if you post.

The reason there isn't any responses is because this contains mostly factual information not speculation, so there isn't much to reply besides something along the lines of 'good post'. There isn't much to add on the first paragraph because it's fact, and the Thief paragraph will only start a conversation about who the Thief is, not anything about Yena himself.

As for what I can add about Yena, MonopolyMac has a theory about him being in the Illuminati and stuff, idk really what to add tbh.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

The reason there isn't any responses is because this contains mostly factual information not speculation, so there isn't much to reply besides something along the lines of 'good post'. There isn't much to add on the first paragraph because it's fact, and the Thief paragraph will only start a conversation about who the Thief is, not anything about Yena himself.

As for what I can add about Yena, MonopolyMac has a theory about him being in the Illuminati and stuff, idk really what to add tbh.

I understand, and I read MonopolyMac's theory, it was pretty good.

And it was wierd but on Breaking Bad when the 2 were high they were talking about being zombies, and they're like not just any zombies, but we're Nazi Zombies. lol it was so random and coincidental considering I was thinking about Nazi Zombies the whole time