How did there become so many zombies?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

In one of the radios Maxis states that the test subjects are teleporting but not following commands appear to have lost their minds, but how come there are so many? Fluffy, was Test Subject #6, and the last one before he dissappeared/died. While most of the ones before that were failures. So how did there become so many?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFallen0ne

you are very slow my friend..

Why are there alot of dogs: Fluffy was pregnant if you listen to the radio in the trench-gun area. So When fluffy went into the teleporter, her babies evolved into hell hounds .

Why there are alot of zombies : No shit, well from the teleporters. They kept sending in dead soldiers and wen they appeared on main frame they were infected by exposure to element 115. Which is what is in the wunderwaffe and works the teleporters.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

you are very slow my friend..

Why are there alot of dogs: Fluffy was pregnant if you listen to the radio in the trench-gun area. So When fluffy went into the teleporter, her babies evolved into hell hounds .

Why there are alot of zombies : No shit, well from the teleporters. They kept sending in dead soldiers and wen they appeared on main frame they were infected by exposure to element 115. Which is what is in the wunderwaffe and works the teleporters.

I know about the dog, I was asking about the zombies.

And I don't recall anything about sending any DEAD subjects into the teleporter. It killed a couple of subjects but that's it. And I know what element 115 is.

Guest yellow-card8

Thats been in my head too :? in COTD there was just a small expidition group and yet there's millions of zombies :lol: but it is just a game, or maybe they zombies had babies :lol: ...... >.< get off my mind horrible thought

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest LewisSpurs

I could be miles of the mark here but perhaps it was simply along the lines of traditional zombie outbreaks where the infected create more infected by attacking them. But then on second thoughts that would just create random zombies (for example civilian zombies rather than Nazi zombies etc.). However on this train of thought, would that mean that when you die your character would become a zombie also?