Nazis and the partnerships with Aliens

Guest TheCrows

Guest TheCrows

This actually does have a lot more responses than I thought!

Thank you Everyone!

Feel free to express your own opinions down below :)

Guest ACC WARMACHINE

So basically, The Vril Society and the SS group had designed some sort of hovering disc made from the crashed wreckage of a supposed "Alien Saucer"

That was a great epsode. [brains] to you sir, brains to you... I'd like to comment that, I saw another show that claimed that "apperently the aliens helped the nazis all through out the war, and some VERRY high ranking nazis were members of the "Vril Society"... aaaaaand Maria Orsic

(the female psycic leader of the vril) telepathicly contacted aliens, and told them something. The aliens soon came to earth, and began divulging secrets to the nazis, including the key to many gateways in science. "Rockets, Lazers, Modern Computers, etc." ALSO, aperently the aliens look like the stariotype nazi; blue eyes, blonde hair, white skin, and are EXTREAMILY huminoid in apperance, even to a point where the aliens believed the nazis were aliens trapped on this world.

Guest TheCrows

So basically, The Vril Society and the SS group had designed some sort of hovering disc made from the crashed wreckage of a supposed "Alien Saucer"

That was a great epsode. [brains] to you sir, brains to you... I'd like to comment that, I saw another show that claimed that "apperently the aliens helped the nazis all through out the war, and some VERRY high ranking nazis were members of the "Vril Society"... aaaaaand Maria Orsic

(the female psycic leader of the vril) telepathicly contacted aliens, and told them something. The aliens soon came to earth, and began divulging secrets to the nazis, including the key to many gateways in science. "Rockets, Lazers, Modern Computers, etc." ALSO, aperently the aliens look like the stariotype nazi; blue eyes, blonde hair, white skin, and are EXTREAMILY huminoid in apperance, even to a point where the aliens believed the nazis were aliens trapped on this world.

I'm giving you brains when i can, about 2 of those things you said i didn't know!

Props to you Sir.

I actually believe that they had cloning back then from the tech from the Aliens.

Clone Hitler, kill the fake Hitler, smuggle Him to the top secret Der Riese Facility (yes it's real)

Bring him to Die Glock and they travel through time :D

Guest ACC WARMACHINE

I'm giving you brains when i can, about 2 of those things you said i didn't know!

Props to you Sir.

I actually believe that they had cloning back then from the tech from the Aliens.

Clone Hitler, kill the fake Hitler, smuggle Him to the top secret Der Riese Facility (yes it's real)

Bring him to Die Glock and they travel through time :D

I don't think they'd even need to take him to Der Riese. They could take him to any of the other secret bases that they were able to create due to their new tec... You know, Arctic Circle, Dark Side of the Moon, Himmalayan Mountains, etc. You seem to be impressed with my knowledge of WW2 :mrgreen: , so now I feel like showing off. hahaha, Did you know that when the Russians took Berlin, they searched the basements of buildings one by one, to cler them of germans, and in some buildings they found the bodies of hundreds of Himalayan monks in SS uniforms. The monks had all killed themselves via. syinide capsule. Apperently the Nazis had afue bases up in the Himalayas, and were allies with the monks. AND the monks were a great help to Hitler in his search for "Wonder Weapons"

Guest TheCrows

I don't think they'd even need to take him to Der Riese. They could take him to any of the other secret bases that they were able to create due to their new tec... You know, Arctic Circle, Dark Side of the Moon, etc.

Der Riese would have been closest ;)

Guest ACC WARMACHINE

I don't think they'd even need to take him to Der Riese. They could take him to any of the other secret bases that they were able to create due to their new tec... You know, Arctic Circle, Dark Side of the Moon, etc.

Hmm... You seem completely unphased by my awsome fact. Is it that you've heard it before, or am I really that boring? hahaha

Guest ACC WARMACHINE

WAIT... :shock: THAT COULD BE A ZOMBIES MAP... :o HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS... DUDE!!!! The game begins, and you can hear the character's usual chatter. "DEMPSEY!!! I hate you..." "UGHHH!!! NO POWER!!! NO VODKA!!! I'm screwed!!!" You look around and your in the front room of a tebetan monastary. There are wires all around, implying that tec has been brought from somewhere else. You start killing off the zombies that come to your window, and you slowly move through the monastary, eventually you'd make your way outside, and all through out the large complex. The only thing I'm having difficulty imagining is how a pack-a-punch would be incorperated into the map

Guest TheCrows

WAIT... :shock: THAT COULD BE A ZOMBIES MAP... :o HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS... DUDE!!!! The game begins, and you can hear the character's usual chatter. "DEMPSEY!!! I hate you..." "UGHHH!!! NO POWER!!! NO VODKA!!! I'm screwed!!!" You look around and your in the front room of a tebetan monastary. There are wires all around, implying that tec has been brought from somewhere else. You start killing off the zombies that come to your window, and you slowly move through the monastary, eventually you'd make your way outside, and all through out the large complex. The only thing I'm having difficulty imagining is how a pack-a-punch would be incorperated into the map[/quote:1ha8lgaw]

For the pack a punch you have to activate 4 hidden dials, mess them up and you have to start over.

Anyway back on topic, apart from the Pyschic Vril Lady, I know everything about what you said, I watch too many aliens hows and read too much conspiricy theories ;)

Guest ACC WARMACHINE

WAIT... :shock: THAT COULD BE A ZOMBIES MAP... :o HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS... DUDE!!!! The game begins, and you can hear the character's usual chatter. "DEMPSEY!!! I hate you..." "UGHHH!!! NO POWER!!! NO VODKA!!! I'm screwed!!!" You look around and your in the front room of a tebetan monastary. There are wires all around, implying that tec has been brought from somewhere else. You start killing off the zombies that come to your window, and you slowly move through the monastary, eventually you'd make your way outside, and all through out the large complex. The only thing I'm having difficulty imagining is how a pack-a-punch would be incorperated into the map

For the pack a punch you have to activate 4 hidden dials, mess them up and you have to start over.

Anyway back on topic, apart from the Pyschic Vril Lady, I know everything about what you said, I watch too many aliens hows and read too much conspiricy theories ;)

I was also thinking they could start the game in the centertyard, where it's snowing, and make their way inside. The germans have layed out wires, and lights so there is an actual "Power" switch... It would just have to be connected to a generator. Also, I was thinking that there could be some surviving german stormtroopers armed with MP40s onthe other side of door figting off zombies, and if you buy the door quick enough, the soldiers will still be alive... Kill them = Free MP40... Now... Idk what the soldiers reactions would be to seeing Our Heros, but I think it be cool if they fought along side you. They wouldn't be nearly as skilled as you are, but this could be a bridge into an 8-player game of zombies. or at least, a bad ass achievement/trophy... "25gs - Guardian Angle - Keep all four german soldiers alive untill round 15"

Guest TheCrows

Anyway back on topic, I watched that program again today and I think that if Die Glocke really was a time machine like they said they could've staged Hitlers death and sent him somewhere.