Does the Illuminati want control of the zombies?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

It seems like they have a major involvment from the start.

And on Kino, Maxis mentions the projectionist making edits to the film.

Then on the stage there's the writing that's in illuminati on one of the set parts with Projection-ist below the illuminati symbols.

So could it be that the projectionist is part of the illuminati helping to control them?

There's also 2 books around the map, one with a 115 note, and one with the illuminati pyramid. So it could be their way of contacting him.

He could be an inside man helping to control them, but secretly trying to learn for the illuminati's benefit.

And since Richtofen was never here before the 4 arrived, that guy might have been their inside informant.

just an idea I was thinking of.

thoughts?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monopoly Mac

ARRRRGGGH. Brain fart... I've thought of something that could possibly link not everything together but a lot. Richtofen is doing exactly what the Illuminati wants. Accidentally or on purpose it doesn't matter. If Richtofen can kill Sam, replace her, and control the zombie horde, think of what he will do. He will try to cause a zombie apocalypse and control everyone. Now think on the Illuminatis perspective.

The Illuminati has been working hard trying to cause a New World Order through the U.N and other organizations. Now lets say Richtofen made a deal with the devil. The devil obviously can't rise from the earth and kill Richtofen like that. The Illuminati will act on his behalf because they are in fact Satanists... Lucifer means bearer of light. Illuminati are the "Enlightened" are they not? Now with civilization collapsing because of Richtofen the entire world is in ruin until their savior comes and unites them together to battle a common enemy, Edward Richtofen. And The Illuminati will lead the world under the one and only Satan.

One organization. One enemy. One world. One deity.

New World Order complete.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

ARRRRGGGH. Brain fart... I've thought of something that could possibly link not everything together but a lot. Richtofen is doing exactly what the Illuminati wants. Accidentally or on purpose it doesn't matter. If Richtofen can kill Sam, replace her, and control the zombie horde, think of what he will do. He will try to cause a zombie apocalypse and control everyone. Now think on the Illuminatis perspective.

The Illuminati has been working hard trying to cause a New World Order through the U.N and other organizations. Now lets say Richtofen made a deal with the devil. The devil obviously can't rise from the earth and kill Richtofen like that. The Illuminati will act on his behalf because they are in fact Satanists... Lucifer means bearer of light. Illuminati are the "Enlightened" are they not? Now with civilization collapsing because of Richtofen the entire world is in ruin until their savior comes and unites them together to battle a common enemy, Edward Richtofen. And The Illuminati will lead the world under the one and only Satan.

One organization. One enemy. One world. One deity.

New World Order complete.

Great idea. But I really don't like the whole Satan thing, I find it kind of ridiculous, almost comical. I think that there's still to much left for it to be put to rest, I KNOW Takeo has more importance than we think. And I have feeling somehow Dempsey will come out on top, as they always have the Americans do in CoD. I don't think that they're goals are just to control the zombies and use them rise to the #1 power in the world and take over, but like all the others they will fail. Who knows. Now Treyarch is bringing in Vril-Ya aliens and Agartha, like I've said, they must be doin' drugs with Charlie Sheen to think up stuff this crazy. Maybe the aliens are Rockstars from mars.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Just like you hate the whole Satan thing I seriously hate the Vril Ya, Aryan, and Hollow Earth theories... It just doesn't seem significant to the story whatsoever. Maybe significant to the Nazi conspiracies in real life but not here... not in Call of Duty Zombies.

Will expand on your theory later. bye bye

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Just like you hate the whole Satan thing I seriously hate the Vril Ya, Aryan, and Hollow Earth theories... It just doesn't seem significant to the story whatsoever. Maybe significant to the Nazi conspiracies in real life but not here... not in Call of Duty Zombies.

Me neither. They reference it a lot in the game so it's apart of the story sadly, but I wish it wasn't. The whole Satan thing seems more plausible than this hollow earth crap. I mean I wish they would just include the Haunebu without bringing in Aliens.

This is my last post too so bye.

Guest Matuzz

Yeah aliens really makes no sense all we all saw what happened to Indiana Jones :cry:

But they are still there because treyarch decided it would be good to melt every single nazi conspiracy together and say good bye to basic story.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Yeah aliens really makes no sense all we all saw what happened to Indiana Jones :cry:

But they are still there because treyarch decided it would be good to melt every single nazi conspiracy together and say good bye to basic story.

lol true.

We started with group 935, Illuminati, zombies, not to hard to put it together.

Now we have Satan, Hollow Earth's, Aliens, wtf is next?

Will we be fighting the Easter bunny as a boss in the frozen plains of hell to win back Maxis's soul for richtofen to complete giant washing-machine?