Tibetan Dorges, Lightning Bolts, The Golden Rod & Vril

Guest AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

[center:17bqhe5f]Tibetan Dorges, Lightning Bolts, The Golden Rod & Vril

vajra.jpg

240px-Vajra.jpg

Vajra Link.

Vajra (Devanagari: ????, Chinese: ?? j?ng?ng; Tibetan is dorje, Japanese: Kong? ??. In Sanskrit word meaning both thunderbolt and diamond. As a material device, the vajra is a ritual object, a short metal weapon originally a kind of fist-iron like Japanese yawara that has the symbolic nature of a diamond (it can cut any substance but not be cut itself) and that of the thunderbolt (irresistible force).

The vajra is believed to represent firmness of spirit and spiritual power. It is a ritual tool or spiritual implement which is symbolically used by Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism, all of which are traditions of Dharma. Because of its symbolic importance, the vajra spread along with Indian religion and culture to other parts of Asia. It was used as both a weapon and a symbol in Nepal, India, Tibet, Bhutan, Siam, Cambodia, Myanmar, China, Korea and Japan.

King Vajra was Yadava dynasty's last surviving king, son of King Aniruddha. Vajra is also a common male name in Tibet and Bhutan. Vajra / Dorje can also refer to a small sceptre held in the right hand by Tibetan lamas during religious ceremonies.

In the Burmese language, three words come from Pali: vajira, including "diamond" sein wazira), "thunderbolt [of Indra]" wazarein)

220px-Bhutan_emblem.svg.png

So not a golden rod... Hmm, I wunder why Richtofen wants a lighting bolt? DG-2 component. ;)

I did search for posts containing the word Dorje, but alas nothing came up.

Maybe this will shed some light on what Richtofen is doing with a Tibetan Dorje.

Also could this be the Ice wall symbol.

Lastly, what the hell is a Tibetan Dorje doing in Siberia...?

Could there be something more sinister below that lighthouse in Siberia?

These are the sounds of hell that were recorded by scientists drilling in Siberia:

[youtube:17bqhe5f]jtrkAIe9yVI[/youtube:17bqhe5f]

Hoax? Or is there more to this idea.

Regards Alpha.[/center:17bqhe5f]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ZombicidalManiac

I remember that recording from the scientists digging. The sounds freaked me out. I think it was debunked but it's still fun. Great thread as always Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Awesome thread. Great point with the Vajra but I thinks its actually a Vril Generator because Richtofen calls it that. And just to clarify when you do the easter egg does the golden rod come from underground? Like how does it spawn?

Guest martinv7602

Awesome thread. Great point with the Vajra but I thinks its actually a Vril Generator because Richtofen calls it that. And just to clarify when you do the easter egg does the golden rod come from underground? Like how does it spawn?

i always thought i came down from the ship i could be wrong

Guest Matuzz

i always thought i came down from the ship i could be wrong

It comes from sky.