i think i know what richofens building

Guest pureninja

Guest pureninja

we all know that richofen has been collecting things to build something, maybye a weapon, maybe a mind control device

but i beleive that i know what hes building

well... not building, but weaponizing

i will answer with a question

what is the one device that has ever done actual, noticeable damage to sam?

and what fecility holds the tech to build/weaponize one?

discuss

Guest Monopoly Mac

If your thinking of the Casimir mechanism your a lil off. It let Gersch get out of Aether. Sam screamed because her toy got away.

Guest Faust

Hum... So the Casimer Mechanism is an interdementional rift that can let someone out of aether. But Gerach could still contact our heros through the security cameras, how would you explain that?

Anyway, the common idea here on CoDz is that Richtofen is either:

1. Collecting enough items to boost his telekenetic powers to become a God and kill Sam. (MY theory)

2. He is building a vril-powered space-craft. (The AlphaSnake ultimatum)

I can see both happening, so who knows? :?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I believe while he was in Aether he had nearly the same abilities Sam had. Only difference is she had been there for a longer period of time making her more powerful. The Death Machines was a gift from Gersch not Sam. Thats how I think of it.

Guest pureninja

youre both forgetting that doc was never in aether

and sams scream sounded pretty painful to me

a weaponized kas mechanism would be beast

/post

I think he is doing both FAUST. I am with you that he is doing it to control Aether, but I also believe he is making something. Maybe he's making a craft to get into Aether.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I think now that he has the "pieces" he has to actually apply somewhere. I mean he is not gonna go to Aether and wave his little stick and stone and scream "I AM A GOD!" right?

I think now that he has the "pieces" he has to actually apply somewhere. I mean he is not gonna go to Aether and wave his little stick and stone and scream "I AM A GOD!" right?

No definitely not. The pieces IMO won't do anything for him unless he uses them somewhere.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah... I figure the Vril Generator should go into a machine of some sort but where the hell does the stone go? Is he supposing to put it in a machine too or hold it with his hands...

Yeah... I figure the Vril Generator should go into a machine of some sort but where the hell does the stone go? Is he supposing to put it in a machine too or hold it with his hands...

I think he holds it personally.

Guest Matuzz

He is going to control the aliens and make the Vril Saucer...

Trust me. :twisted:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=10968

You mean control the Zombies? I'm not thinking Aliens are here man, the VRIL is obviously, but idk about aliens.

There is ALIEN skull! :)

Trust me some day I will get you to hop to the alien side of the story....

Just wait for map pakc 4 ;)

He is going to control the aliens and make the Vril Saucer...

Trust me. :twisted:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=10968

You mean control the Zombies? I'm not thinking Aliens are here man, the VRIL is obviously, but idk about aliens.

There is ALIEN skull! :)

Trust me some day I will get you to hop to the alien side of the story....

Just wait for map pakc 4 ;)

Wait? I thought that was a Yeti skull? And ok haha I won't be close minded, I just am having trouble believing it.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Somethings comin... somethin big... Oh wait no my mistakes it just

Another Monopoly Thought

Shangri La might have been the place where Richtofen learned about the possibility of Agartha and the Hollow Earth. He learned about it which lead to learning about VRIL and Aryans.

Another Monopoly Thought

Shangri La might have been the place where Richtofen learned about the possibility of Agartha and the Hollow Earth. He learned about it which lead to learning about VRIL and Aryans.

FUCK YES!! So he went to Shangri-La in 1938 on the expedition, and then they took what they knew back to Der Riese and began on their VRIL Saucer!

Guest Monopoly Mac

Another Monopoly Thought

FUCK YES!! So he went to Shangri-La in 1938 on the expedition, and then they took what they knew back to Der Riese and began on their VRIL Saucer!

YEAAAAAHH. Another connection made by the Research Facility...

Another Monopoly Thought

YEAAAAAHH. Another connection made by the Research Facility...

ARAS should really read this hahah

Guest pureninja

god i turn my computer off for 2 days and i come back to a theory expo

ok here we go

how would going to aether stop sam anyway?

a weaponized kassimir mechanism would work like a raygun/wunderwaffe/shrink ray combo with...

stopping power of the shrink

damage of the raygun

splash type of the waffe

it would look like the thundergun only smaller

and there would be an egg in the map where you kill sam

thats the problem with story's making one dooms it to an end

unt one more thing...

where are you guys getting this aether/vril crap from?

aether means light, and oh look the teleporter shines when used

and if i have my sh*t right vril is from wolfenstien

Guest Monopoly Mac

Its like an entire Nazi conspiracy sort of. Hollow Earth, Vril, Aryans. All connected.

So yeah I'd kind of agree with your theory but Richtofen already left Ascension... How is he gonna get another Mechanism? Or how and where will he build one?

Guest Faust

Let's assume UFOs are vril saucers. Where would he be most likly to find a crashed UFO? Catch my drift? Rosswell, NM or Area 51, Nevada Test Site.

Regards,

Your Foxy Faux Faust

Guest pureninja

Its like an entire Nazi conspiracy sort of. Hollow Earth, Vril, Aryans. All connected.

So yeah I'd kind of agree with your theory but Richtofen already left Ascension... How is he gonna get another Mechanism? Or how and where will he build one?

yes but not in CoD zombies

it was built there so maybe he stole the blueprints and figured out how he could build one in weapon form

*edit* viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14209

check it just more proof that he might know how to make one