Just A Few Theories and Ideas

Guest ARAS

The other day I was thinking this, If Richtofen was testing on Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo, then why is he fighting with them? So what im guessing is that Richtofen was testing on those 3 in Shi No Numa and the giant meteor there summoned the zombies there and Richtofen had no choice but to side with them.

I was also thinking why is the monkeys such a big deal? Because if you think about there is the monkey bomb, space monkeys,cosmic silverback, jungle monkeys, monkey drawings, and quotes from the characters about the monkeys. Same goes for the teddy bear.

If the character were time traveling why don't they just go back in time and stop the zombies out break?

I don't know these were some thoughts, I don't know if any of these have been confirmed.

Why is he fighting with them?

To survive. The Zombies broke out and the only way Richtofen could survive to finish his final plan of ruling the world was to get the help of the 3 test subjects.

Why are the monkeys such a big deal?

They are a big deal because in the Cold War, the Soviets experimented on monkeys like the Germans did with Dogs in WWII.

Teddy?

Teddy is Sams toy making it a large part.

Stop outbreaks?

I never really thought of that. I'm sure they could but Treyarch would ruin the story if they had the characters do that IMO.

Guest ImAnEagle

Yeah what headhunter said

I mean, MAYBE (MAYBE) Richtofen knew what would happen with godly shit and all that so he wanted to accelerate.

But the odds of that are small

Guest pat5800

OK this has nothing to do wit this post but its the only subject that it fits into. So today i was watching Transformers and i noticed that when they where calling in a air strike it says "blackbird 115". this could mean nothing or i could mean something entirely different. Another thing tying the two together is the actor who called in the air strike voices Mason in the game. The only reason i find this important not a coincidence is that in five on the black board it has a list of blackbird flights and one that says lost and recovered so it could so be that Transformers was hinting at the voice of Mason or a map location (in the movie they go to area 51 on several occasions).

Guest BlindBusDrivr

To survive. The Zombies broke out and the only way Richtofen could survive to finish his final plan of ruling the world was to get the help of the 3 test subjects.

They are a big deal because in the Cold War, the Soviets experimented on monkeys like the Germans did with Dogs in WWII.

Teddy?

Stop outbreaks?

I never really thought of that. I'm sure they could but Treyarch would ruin the story if they had the characters do that IMO.

What Tac said, and to add to why he's fighting with them, they lost they're memory of what he did to them, and they're the only other known people who can with stand the side effects of weaponized 115.

Teddy?

Stop outbreaks?

What Tac said, and to add to why he's fighting with them, they lost they're memory of what he did to them, and they're the only other known people who can with stand the side effects of weaponized 115.

Well not all of it is weaponized. In Shangri-La, the Stone contains 115, but is actually a stable 115. So when it's put into weapons, like you said, then it's dangerous, and it seems like the players can withstand it.

I just read that over and it's basically what you just said, lol sorry :?

Guest Hick3y1

The reason i think why edward wont go back in time to stop the out burst of zombies is because i think HE wants that to happen as all part of his plan :)

The reason i think why edward wont go back in time to stop the out burst of zombies is because i think HE wants that to happen as all part of his plan :)

Sounds really plausible tbh, it just makes me wonder why the other character's haven't brought it up, which is where I go to the "Treyarch doesn't want to" thing.