The Rise and Fall of Group 935

Guest Monopoly Mac

Guest Monopoly Mac

[center:2sl0rkut]"Gentlemen, allow me to take this opportunity to welcome you group nine three five.[/center:2sl0rkut]

[center:2sl0rkut]group935logo.jpg[/center:2sl0rkut]

This is a prestigious moment in the history of our race. You represent the future of technological advancement. You are the pioneers of human discovery. In your hands lies the destiny of mankind. In our hands is a great power and with that power comes a price. You have volunteered to be part of this great experiment and with that decision comes the responsibility of absolute secrecy. No one is to know what you do, where you work, what our research has discovered, or what our purpose will be. You will have no further contact with your governments or with your families. Your decision to fully dedicate your lives to Group 935 is absolute. In your lockers you will find your field ops manual which will direct you should our manifest get compromised. We cannot afford to let this power fall into the wrong hands and therefore the field ops manual should be considered your bible. Make your preparations now. A new dawn is beginning for mankind."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group 935 is a group of several skilled scientists from different countries dedicated to technological advancement of their race. While made up of members from different countries it is funded by and for the Third Reich. The feats this group has managed to accomplish in the years it was active is truly amazing and had it not collapsed, Nazi Germany may very well had won the war.

[center:2sl0rkut]Matter Transference Devices[/center:2sl0rkut]

[center:2sl0rkut]derriese.jpg[/center:2sl0rkut]

One of the experiments 935 were working on were Matter Transference tests. The devices that were used are known MDTs or “Teleporters”. The lead scientist, Dr.Maxis, conducted several tests none of which were successful. Most test subjects either were destroyed or did not appear at the mainframe. Let me explain how these work.

Teleporters are essentially hollowed out versions of another experiment known as Die Glocke which I will explain later on. Die Glocke was a capable of generating a torsion field of great magnitude which in turn is capable of bending space and time. In other words meaning it would have the ability to teleport and time travel. This could have won the Nazi’s the war alone but they could not perfect the ability to time travel and so they never did. Until a team of soldiers came and fixed the problem with one jolt of 115 electricity, shooting them into the future.

[center:2sl0rkut]

The WunderWaffe DG-2[/center:2sl0rkut]

[center:2sl0rkut]waffe.png[/center:2sl0rkut]

“Wunderwaffe DG-2 Summary: “Prototype developed by “Doctor Edward Richtofen, “Origin Der Riese Facility “Powered by Element 115 “The DG-2 carries 200k amperes “Of chained electrical energy. “Effects consist of: “Electrical current output “That creates a chain reaction “From initial target up to “10 subsequent targets within a “5 yard radius. “Minimal loss of power with use. “8 second reload time. “Next generation DG-3 JI “Currently under development.

After the original DG, Richtofen saw a future in creating a weaponrized version of the teleporters.

He created the Wunderwaffe DG-2 which outperformed expectations on the field and he was promised by Dr.Maxis to mass produce it. A promise that was broken. Very few copies of this weapon exist today.

Electro-Shock Defences

Using the Wunderwaffe technology they created a defense incase of an outbreak. It was a defense created by electricity which would fry anything that came through it. It was used in nearly every Group 935 facility.

Thundergun[/center:2sl0rkut]

thunders.jpg

Not much is known about the plans for this gun. We only know Dr.Maxis was working on it secretly and hid the plans from his assistant, Dr.Richtofen. The gun was being tested in Kino Der Toten. However after Maxis was killed, the plans were stolen by the Soviets and was improved in the Ascension Launch Facility.

The Trust Barrier

After creating these abominations, Group 935 realized they had to control them or they would be destroyed. They created 2 facilities both with the purpose of breaking this “trust barrier” and implanting the mind with instructions. Verruckt was created to break into the minds of Asylum inmates. Kino Der Toten was created with a more specific purpose. They wanted to implant the mind with instructions and break the trust barrier once and for all. Only Dr.Maxis knew that this was hopeless because of this entry in the Data Servant.

“The experiments continue “And the Reichstag call it “A success “But these creatures “Cannot be controlled. “Their minds are lost/ “They are automotons. “This is what the Reichstag “Wanted. “Between the teleporters “And our Undead army “They believe the world “Will be theirs. “But the Undead cannot “Be contained. “It spreads far worse than “Ever imagined. “It will be the death “Of us all.

Richtofen was sent somewhere to test on live subjects instead of dead ones. Maxis told him it would be easier to break the trust barrier with a live being. With various things being put into his subjects the end results were Tank Dempsey, Takeo Masaki, and Nikolai Belinski. Unfortunately their memories were erased and they did not follow orders. However a side effect of the serums they were forced to drink caused them to be more resiliant to damage and such. They were super soldiers.

Die Glocke[/center:2sl0rkut]

[center:2sl0rkut]dieglocke.jpg[/center:2sl0rkut]

Die Glocke is German for “The Bell”. The Bell itself was made out of a hard, heavy metal and was filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color... It was known as Xerum 525. The experiments always took place under a thick ceramic cover and involved the rapid spinning of two cylinders in opposite directions.

Xerum 525 was known to be highly radioactive. What we think the Germans were trying to find out was what would occur when radioactive material were subjected to high speed rotation. Well the results were simply incredible.

The Bell caused two things to happen that would be extremely useful for the war. Anti Gravity and a Torsion Field. If you generate a torsion field of sufficient magnitude the theory says you can bend the four dimensions of space around the generator. When you bend space, you also bend time. The Anti Gravity effect opens many doors. The Bell could possibly be used as an engine for floating saucers or “Nazi UFO’s”. The more proper name for this would be the VRIL.

Vril-1[/center:2sl0rkut]

[center:2sl0rkut]vril.jpg[/center:2sl0rkut]

The top image is apparently what a Vril-1 saucer would look like and this is what the Nazi’s were working on. The bottom is a drawing on a chalkboard found in Der Riese. This proves Group 935 were working on Vril saucers. Vril saucers were basically saucers with a Die Glocke engine which enabled them to hover and fly basically anywhere with minimum fuel needed. Now before they could perfect Die Glocke they had lost the war. Now what happened to these inventions?

[center:2sl0rkut]boardo.png[/center:2sl0rkut]

This note was found on a board in Der Riese. The translation for this is “The Bell is now mobile”. What this means is they have successfully moved the Bell to a more secure location. This secure location is none other than New Swabia. A German Base found in Antarctica where the Nazi’s perfected their saucers and Bell and possibly spawned more of their undead army. Proof of New Swabia existing?

[center:2sl0rkut]newswabia.jpg[/center:2sl0rkut]

This symbol is found on top of one of the buildings in the Black Ops Map “Discovery”. This was the name of the expedition to New Swabia… Discovery is New Swabia.

Now where did the Nazi’s go with their technology because the place is obviously abandoned… Some say they all died and were killed others say they flew… to the Moon. We may never know honestly.

[center:2sl0rkut]The Fall of Group 935?[/center:2sl0rkut]

Weaponrized 115. Teleporters. Flying Saucers. An Undead Army. Possible Super Soldiers.

Group 935 had done the impossible and created what sounds like the best damn army you could have. But why didn’t the Germans win the war when they had all this technology? Several reasons actually stalled Group 935’s worked and one reason stopped it completely.

“Lack of Faith and Funding”

The Third Reich actually lacked faith in this project and doubted its potentiol. Because of this lack of faith they stopped funding the project and started funding more in the war effort. With this, Group 935’s worked lagged.

“Lack of the supply”

Not only did funding stop for the Group but their supply was quickly depleting. Their supply of Element 115 came primarily from a crashed meteor in Japan. 115 powered nearly everything they were building so they obviously needed more of it.

“Lack of loyalty”

Even though the beginning speech for Group 935 specifically said to have no contact with your governments several members of the organization still did. In fact some of them were spies and their target was to steal their technology. Dr.Harvey Yena and Peter Mckay were two members who were actually spies for the O.S.S. Richtofen and another member were members of the secret society known as the Illuminati. Richtofen was ordered to kill Dr.Maxis and so he did. Without the lead scientist all went to hell in the Der Riese facility and the undead took over. The members of the O.S.S died which forced Americans to come in and try to extract them. Instead they found the facility which they gladly took from.

Is that it?

Yes that is all. Germany had taken over nearly all of Europe and could have taken over the world if they had faith in the 935 project. Instead they were beaten and Group 935 dissolved and was scavenged by Americans and Soviets.

Guest Prototype

The only problem I have with this is at the very end where you said that the die glocke was a myth. There is proof that the nazis created the die glocke, however it was never operational.

Other than that this is an amazing thread. [brains]

Guest Aether

Loved the post!

Clear, not too long, well explained, interesting topic. Congrats, Sir! I'll give you [brains] when I'm able to.

Guest Monopoly Mac

The only problem I have with this is at the very end where you said that the die glocke was a myth. There is proof that the nazis created the die glocke, however it was never operational.

Other than that this is an amazing thread. [brains]

Understood. I just didn't wanna be labeled a Nazi or a Nazi obsessed guy. I will edit it for the better.

And of course thanks for the brains.

Guest yellow-card8

yeah, the Die Glocke did exist, and the Fly Trap (if you didn't know but you probably do) and that where they tested it I think if I remember correctly, but nice post :) [brains]

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Aether

I just didn't wanna be labeled a Nazi or a Nazi obsessed guy.

If I were given a cent every time I say that to myself... specially when someone catches me browsing "Purchase Nazi badges at WWII fan dot com" pages and look at me like :? and I say: "I am interested in history and militaria and uniforms and yes, Nazi experiments and, and, it's none of your business, stfu and gtfo !!" People nowadays is more than willing to label you for every single thing you do :roll: Sheesh.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Great Post!

Just something you could add to the ThunderGun : I think that it was a Russian scientist that created the ThunderGun, because of the Writing on it. I believe he could be the blank picture on the wall. Because there's a similar one of a russian scientist at Baikunor. And since the russian agent was a spy for them, they would have access to his work, and thus re-created it at the Ascension facility.

And anybody else notice how those fingers holding the 935 nuetron in the logo, don't they look like Die Glocke?

I think that Steiner and Maxis made it in Kino and then Steiner took it to Russia with him. Not sure why there is RUS writing in Kino though. There is no logical explanation IMO

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I think that Steiner and Maxis made it in Kino and then Steiner took it to Russia with him. Not sure why there is RUS writing in Kino though. There is no logical explanation IMO

Tac what do you think of the fingers around the nuetron in te 935 symbol, don't they resemble Die Glocke?

Tac what do you think of the fingers around the nuetron in te 935 symbol, don't they resemble Die Glocke?

I think that they do a bit, not terribly, but I suppose it can be seen. What about Group 601? Have you seen that?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I think that they do a bit, not terribly, but I suppose it can be seen. What about Group 601? Have you seen that?

Yeah I saw that in the loading screen. Not sure what to think of it though, never heard of it before.

Guest Superhands

This is what I love about CoD zombies, it's only been in 2 games so far but there's more complexity in it's storylines and stuff than the entire Cod campaigns.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

This is what I love about CoD zombies, it's only been in 2 games so far but there's more complexity in it's storylines and stuff than the entire Cod campaigns.

Actaully tere's a lot behind the black ops campaign in intel and the terminal, but nobody cares about it like they do zombies lol.

Actaully tere's a lot behind the black ops campaign in intel and the terminal, but nobody cares about it like they do zombies lol.

Well the campaign will usually come to a close, Zombies won't.

Guest Aether

Don't say that! Zombies MUST have a close, or else... I dunno, we'll all go insane in this forum?

Also:

Amen to that Aether

Amen to you, bro.

As you were saying, the NZ storyline gets so much attention from fans. What's that group 601 about?