Samantha's psychic powers.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Matuzz

So Maxis decides to bring her daughter in middle of Der Riese with zombies and crazy stuff happening.... why?

I believe Samantha had psychic powers that Maxis wanted use, we have power ups before she went to Aether in NDU and Verruckt.

There is no teddies sign because Samantha could change location of her toys with mind. Example Hide and Seek game.

I don't think Samantha was just an innocent girl who became demonic after going to Aether...

Also Richtofens test have made her more powerful as and that is why Richtofen also wanted to kill Sam not just Maxis as he said that in one radio.

I guess Richtofen lost control with Sam so she had to be killed.

Samantha was demonic before going to Aether and wanted to hurt people and made teddy to kill people.

She might have made the outbreak of Verruckt.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monopoly Mac

I like your thinking because I somewhat agree. I originally thought they were just playing around with the idea in Verruckt but then I played World at War and heard one of the zombies say something... Sam.

Guest football5699

Yea I think the "sam" quote started in Der Riese....

But I'm glad you thought more into sam as I mentioned that we may be overlooking something simple. Like how I failed to prove Sam was in the Iluminati. There is more to Sam and Sophia than we think.....i think

• 1 month later...
Guest Matuzz

I found the answer. Click my sig Matuzz.

Nice findings, I thought that Vril society would have some influence on Samantha's powers because Maria Ostrich and others who founded the society but never thought some one of them could be her mother.

Guest right_direct

in the der Reise Puppys radio she talk to the DR. and she doesnt sound any special demonic,i find it normal voice she could be root of the cure but after the chamber who knows whats happen.She is a NEED in BO II