Where Are The NAZI Zombies?

Guest Hanz_123

Guest Hanz_123

Why havent treyarch brought them back. They are the type of zombies that started it all, am i right.

You just dont get feeling of killing a dead Nazis like u used to :(

Who agrees?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest XxXiKillUaLLXxX

Why havent treyarch brought them back. They are the type of zombies that started it all, am i right.

You just dont get feeling of killing a dead Nazis like u used to :(

Who agrees?

if u ask me based on the storyline, there in central europe or shipped to japan thats what i think. the nacht der untoten map is based on the map airfield which comes from the single plyr mission hard landing

Guest Monopoly Mac

There were never supposed to be "Nazi" zombies in Black Ops. Kino Der Toten was supposed to be in World at War thats why its the only map with Nazi zombies. Since this is in the 60's there are going to be zombies that fit with the era. Asian, Soviets, and Americans.

Guest XxXiKillUaLLXxX

There were never supposed to be "Nazi" zombies in Black Ops. Kino Der Toten was supposed to be in World at War thats why its the only map with Nazi zombies. Since this is in the 60's there are going to be zombies that fit with the era. Asian, Soviets, and Americans.

yes thats was going to be cod5 map pack 4 i agree with u on that one.