The Shangri-La Skulls, Atlantis & Alien Hybrids

Guest AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

[center:3g1xiccw]The Shangri-La Skulls, Atlantis & Alien Hybrids

Here are the Skulls of Shangri-La:

AlienskullRichtofenShrineI.jpg

Here you can see the pure Alien skull along side the Ape skull.

2ef4xfa.png

Some say this is a Human that bound their skull to honour the gods, however I believe it to be Alien not Human, the eye oribits are far to large for a Human skull.

AlienHybrid.jpg

I believe this skull is a hybrid of the two that sit on the Richtofen Shrine.

It is said that long ago Aliens much like the typical Greys, came to Earth and began experiments on the Great Apes, they spliced their Dna with that of the Ape's to create a slave race for these Aliens.

There could have been two very different types of hybrids; Firstly the hybrid that retained most of the Apes (Chimpanzee) qualities = Humans.

Then there would be the Hybrid that retained the Alien races qualities.

I believe the skull we are seeing on the timer is the Alien hybrid, you can clearly see the difference between the timer skull & the Ape skull on the shrine. The skull also doesn't match the Alien skull. So is it the missing link between the two?

A perfect hollywood example can be found in Alien Resurrection:

The plot deals with an Alien life form, they had to clone Ripley from dna samples taken in Alien 3 which remained on ice until the technology to clone her became available. The dna sample taken from Ripley was during the time when she was impregnated by an Alien embryo, which was the goal of the scientists to begin with, they wanted the Alien for study & weaponization.

When they cloned her the dna of both host & embryo became blended, which had unexpected side effects which we will address in a moment. The clone of Ripley survived the removal of the cloned Embryo which became a Queen Alien:

aliensk-6751.jpg

However, there was a difference with this Queen, after her first brood of egg's her cycle changed, she became pregnant & developed a Human like womb, A gift of dna from Ripley who was also showing side effects, she bled acid, developed super-human strenght & shared an instinctual predatory sense with the Aliens:

alien-resurrection-97-12-g.jpg

This went so far that she wasn't targetted by the Aliens, she was taken unharmed before the Queen as she was about to give birth to this new species:

imgalienresurrection4.jpg

The new born Alien Human hybrid attacks & kills the Alien Queen. It embraces Ripley as it's new mother.

The point is this experiment in dna splicing & cloning produced two distinctly different hybrids. One was almost Human with Alien traits, the other was more Alien than Human but still displayed Human like features.

Mr.Rofls found this on Hazard:

SkullHazardII.jpg

SkullHazard.jpg

It is the same as the one on the Richtofen Shrine from Shangri-La:

AlienskullRichtofenShrineI.jpg

Which I now believe is a Chimpanzee skull:

0208.jpg

chimp.jpg

Chimpanzees are members of the Hominidae family, along with gorillas, humans, and orangutans. Chimpanzees split from human evolution about 6 million years ago and the two chimpanzee species are the closest living relatives to humans, all being members of the Hominini tribe (along with extinct species of Hominina subtribe). Chimpanzees are the only known members of the Panina subtribe. The two Pan species split only about one million years ago.

I'm wondering if it was Humans that split from the Chimpanzee evolution rather than the other way round? Was this due to the colonization of Earth by Advanced Alien humanoids that originally colonized Mars when they first came to this solar system many eons ago? That due to a interstellar war with a Reptilian Humanoid species, the atmosphere of Mars was destroyed, the peoples of Mars had to relocate to Earth, where few in number they needed slaves to build their cities & monoliths.

They were known as the Atlanteans, their home on Earth was Atlantis. They built pyramids all over the world and even inside the Hollow Earth...

Once again disaster visited their civilisation their home Atlantis was sunk & destroyed, the peoples of Atlantis had also been at war with Lemuria & could not recover the surface cities, they retreated to Shangri-La legendary entrance to the inner Earth. The Human slaves survived & became independant, free to recolonise the Earth unaware of their ancient Alien heritage.

So the question becomes, where did these other Hybrids go? Some say they inhabit the Earth's crust in the 800 miles of rock which makes up the shell of the Hollow Earth:

hollowearth.GIF

Let me know what you think. If this makes any sense at all, I will add more information as I discover it.

Regards Alpha.[/center:3g1xiccw]

Guest LiQydFyre

YO!!!!! IM SOOOO happy this is finally getting out to the ppl we are so close i think to ascending i cant believe how many ppl just ridicule this sort of stuff and call me crazy and but if its in zombies than sombody else thinks were all being brainwashed too Awesome im not crazy i knew it. i really think that whatever happens in the next few years i think we'll be allright i hope. worse comes to worse the aliens beam us all out of here while things are blowing up. but i hope it doesnt have to come to that.

YO!!!!! IM SOOOO happy this is finally getting out to the ppl we are so close i think to ascending i cant believe how many ppl just ridicule this sort of stuff and call me crazy and but if its in zombies than sombody else thinks were all being brainwashed too Awesome im not crazy i knew it. i really think that whatever happens in the next few years i think we'll be allright i hope. worse comes to worse the aliens beam us all out of here while things are blowing up. but i hope it doesnt have to come to that.

well to be honest, i am also sort of a conspiracy theorist, but i mean a hollow earth? i mean come on that is physically impossible, and it defeats the laws of gravity. maybe it is a cool idea for a fictional video game, but until i see an 'atlantean' tell me they come in peace and shake my hand there is no way i could see that as logical. however, are we controlled by lunatics who care about themselves more than the rest of the world's fate? definately. did our government know that 9-11 was gonna happen and do nothing to stop it? of course. is our society deliberately designed to mentally castrate every human and make them never question anything? i see evidence every day. but aliens? in my opinion, there are no aliens, but our government is going to try and convince us that in order to use it as another controlling mechanism. google project bluebeam.

Guest AlphaSnake

This has nothing to do with the real world.

I haven't posted this as a real life conspiracy theory.

More an alternative view on Human history.

This is what I'm seeing from what has been presented in Shangri-La.

I try to do these thread as if I'm a stranger to this world, I have no preconceptions of what the truth is.

I go where the evidence takes me, no matter how strange it is...

Also I do believe they can't fully explain what gravity is & how to comes to be.

The Earth was once thought to be flat, the same thing could happen with hollow Earth theory.

If you want to look into the real life side of this story then I suggest you start by trying to find a picture of the North & south poles that has not be altered in some way.

Plus you could look into what is known as the Dyson Sphere for a more practical idea of what could be the true nature of our planet:

DysonSphere2.gif

Think a biological version of the Dyson Sphere & you have a Hollow Earth.

Fact is stranger than fiction, nothing is impossible in this universe.

Law are made to be broken, yada, yada, yada...

I hope this helps to open your mind a little bit.

Regards Alpha.

Guest LiQydFyre

alphasnake obviousally the picture of the real earth above isnt precise but ive heard alot about the caves leading to inner earth and whats to say a ball of magma wouldnt suspend itself floating in the middle of the planet if aliens have the technology to pull of somthing that huge literally right under our noses, why wouldnt they? im not saying theres a 50 mile hole in the middle of the arctic but who knows on google earth you cant see the arctic its all blacked out (ive also heard there is a weather station in the arctic where the gov't controls the weather patterns on earth) but ive heard of the tunnel at the bottem of the pyramids, and there are cave systems all over the earth i think the 15 miles or whatever of crust is plenty enough space for an advanced alien race. and what if these advanced aliens were capable of looking and talking like us living amongst us (yes i am talking about transforming aliens, reptilians) and lol guess what, were half human half reptile ourselves arnt we? skin flakes off like scales, omnivorous teeth, we are reptilian, but some of us dont have the 3rd chromosome the aliens have which lets them phase into the fourth(5th,6th, 7th?) dimension and lets them appear human in our dimension, i dont believe everything i read either or see either, but everything ive found is either nasa released or is credified by scientists or whatever, but you should look this up on youtube the Man that killed 2 alien greys (btw greys are basically glorified computers with a soul) best evidence ive found, besides nasa footage of an alien space ship looking right at the sattelite for like 30 secs. it was a chrome sphere it looked like a 'pokeball' if you know what that is with like a camera thing on the side with two spheres on it that rotated and looked at the sattelite. those are the most convincing pieces i've found to date. i could go on

Guest AlphaSnake

[youtube:11kpv2zb]CPY1oumwu6c[/youtube:11kpv2zb]

[youtube:11kpv2zb]crDTfHzlzlI[/youtube:11kpv2zb]

[youtube:11kpv2zb]XtSEvcjjmpA[/youtube:11kpv2zb]

Regards Alpha.

Guest Faust

Yeah! Then you take the puddin', an you swirl it around in yo' mounth, an you putz' it in the freezr', an then you got yo' juice an yo' puddin' pops, ahahaaaaha.

bill-cosby-jello-puddin-pops.gif.jpg

Even I can draw the line between fact and fiction, and you sir are crazier then an sh**-house rat.

So here's me hopping you all know me enough to know that I'm not being serious. :lol:

Anywho... This to me is just more proof that we might see an egypt map. I'm starting to think that between nine eyes, the book of the dead, an enterance to argatha, and the fact the the pyrimids could work as a conduit to channel energy, ect., ect., we have all the proof we need. Unfortunatly, I believe that they might be saving this map for the next game. Once the Lunar base is destroyed, or once the get to the vril saucer, however this turns out, whats left of the gang will want to try to take the fight to argatha to try to learn its secrets. But aliens mixing blood with humans? Eh, maybe.

And why not say that humans are the more alien race rather than the neanderthals before us?

Guest AlphaSnake

[youtube:gl9du5pn]E8MAyvbgDTw[/youtube:gl9du5pn]

I should change Alien Hybrids to Extradimensional Demons...

Listen to the names invovled, what they are involve in & where they did it...

This is leading me back to Phil Schneider's story of Aliens at Los Alamos, further more his story of Us cavalry that discovered a cave in that area filled with what they said were little grey demons around disc like metallic objects, way before Roswell.

These being could be what is in control of Richtofen, he still hears voices yes?

The ritual of skull & bones Aka the order of death aka Hitlers SS, is that they become hosts for these Extradimensional Demonic beings. Bush jr was nicknamed Magog. Through their Human host they control the world, they are the eye on the top of the illuminati pyramid.

[youtube:gl9du5pn]llnfD9HoA2k[/youtube:gl9du5pn]

Aleister Crowley is sounding a lot like Richtofen, child murderer.

Also Skull & Bones, bohemian grove member tend to be involved in homosexual activities. Erm isn't Richtofen playing for the other team?

Regards Alpha.

Guest Faust

Well, looks like I'm not sleeping tonight... So you are saying that where there are shinning ones people who use the nine eyes for good), there are these demons/aliens to counter them?

Guest AlphaSnake

Sounds about right.

I swear when I'm typing about this stuff, I get chills & the hair on my neck & arms stands up... I kid you not.

Regards Alpha.

Guest wunderpancake

Honestly I think u r really thinking outside the bun.... great post alpha!!!! But ur on to something big!!! U hav to go deeper in to find out more about this u NVR let us down alpha!!!! [brains] to u my dear sir!!!

Guest wunderpancake

You kno wat else alpha if u watched Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull... Almost the exact same skull is in there but its crystal. (of course) maybe the non-crystal ones are the lower breeds????? :facepalm:

Guest Greenchico97

gives me chills :? ... Also i was watching Ancient Aliens on the History Channel and they were talking about how humans came to exist and stating that we are an 'experiment' if you will everything in this world is re-occurring going into a space-time continuum paradox, but the only genetic difference between humans and our primate ancestors is that we have HAR 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_accelerated_regions

Only humans have this which is why its stated as we share 99.9% DNA with primates especially chimpanzee, and the equation/formula is very very very long to make such a complex sequence of DNA that i presume is very unlikely yo occur through natural development, so i believe that Aliens came to Earth experimented on primates with HAR 1 and let them grew and escape to Hollow Earth to observe us....they may return :shock:

link to what im talking about [youtube:1gjrwx5s]6qtjI8eGtvM[/youtube:1gjrwx5s]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Monopoly Mac

Psssst... Alpha... I'm still trying to understand this theory but are you suggesting Aliens are Aryans? Wait in this storyline are the Aryans real? Arrggh sorry still learning.

Guest Matuzz

Psssst... Alpha... I'm still trying to understand this theory but are you suggesting Aliens are Aryans? Wait in this storyline are the Aryans real? Arrggh sorry still learning.

Vril ya aliens are the perfect ayran race.

Who moved in to hollow earth from alpha centauri.

It's obvious!

Guest Greenchico97

Vril ya aliens are the perfect ayran race.

Who moved in to hollow earth from alpha centauri.

It's obvious!

Be sure to remind me to give you [brains]'s! :D