The Real Face of Ludvig Maxis?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Guest Zombieofthedead

Yep, in the teleporter images. This was actually discussed back in the old forum, but I don't recall it being up here.

2952690531_1_7.png

It's the second picture on the first row. Look similar to a certain zombie? That's right, the pentagon thief. This was in Der Riese's files, so it wouldn't have been the thief.

Now, given that back then we didn't really know many 935 members then, this was thought to be Maxis. He also looks like he had a chunk taken out of him. *cough* Hellhound *cough*

If it is Maxis, why does he look so damn much like the thief? The world may never know..

EDIT: We've agreed it isn't the thief, as the pic has a chunk taken off of the face, as well as the fact that the face has glasses (if you look closely), not goggles. This was in Der Riese's files as well, so the thief would have had to have been thought out over a year and 1/2 before black ops came out.

If you have any other ideas to who it could be, please state them.

If it was the thief, he would have a chunk out of his face. I don't think it looks that much like the Thief, I believe it's Maxis.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I doubt it's the thief, as I said this was in Der Riese's files, so the thief would have had to have been thought of then, and also because of the chunk out of his face. I think it's more likely to be Maxis, given that it looks nothing like any zombie in Der Riese, and that we didn't really know many 935 members then. Tac, you still owe me brains!

I doubt it's the thief, as I said this was in Der Riese's files, so the thief would have had to have been thought of then, and also because of the chunk out of his face. I think it's more likely to be Maxis, given that it looks nothing like any zombie in Der Riese, and that we didn't really know many 935 members then. Tac, you still owe me brains!

Indeed, it says I must spread them, which is weird but w/e. But I suppose that the Thief could have been thought of, giving that there was only about a year until release, but IDK. Also, the man in the picture wears glasses, the Thief wears goggles. The man has a chunk out of his face, the Thief doesn't.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Indeed, it says I must spread them, which is weird but w/e. But I suppose that the Thief could have been thought of, giving that there was only about a year until release, but IDK. Also, the man in the picture wears glasses, the Thief wears goggles. The man has a chunk out of his face, the Thief doesn't.

Don't forget, the maps are made months ahead of time, so it's closer to a year and 1/2 or more. I looked closer at the image too, and your right, they are glasses, but if you don't look closely they do look like goggles. I'm saying Maxis.

Don't forget, the maps are made months ahead of time, so it's closer to a year and 1/2 or more. I looked closer at the image too, and your right, they are glasses, but if you don't look closely they do look like goggles. I'm saying Maxis.

Very true, so I do believe it is Maxis. This is exciting, great fucking find dude

Guest Zombieofthedead

Thanks, though it wasn't really my discovery, like I said it was found in the original forum. Either way, not alot of people knew about it. Thanks for linking this in your sig, btw, and I keep forgeting, congrats on UOTM.

Thanks, though it wasn't really my discovery, like I said it was found in the original forum. Either way, not alot of people knew about it. Thanks for linking this in your sig, btw, and I keep forgeting, congrats on UOTM.

You might not have discovered it, but you brought it into larger light, and thanks! I am soo happy, and I put it in the sig because I feel it deserves it, it's just so awesome. And I'm trying to give brains every couple minutes but it no let me. But I do believe it's Maxis, and will you put the part about the glasses in you OP, you don't have to give credit or anything, but I just want people to see proof it isn't the Thief

Guest Link40

Didn't we already have a pic of Maxis' face ? I remember seeing a picture which was said as Maxis' last picture but it was on CoD wikia, which isn't a reliable source at all...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bcasselman

no because romero wouldnt have a chunk ripped out of his face but also george has a blueish glow around him not yellow...oh and its from der riese wich was way ahead of WaW [brains]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Zombieofthedead

I haven't updated this thread in awhile, but there is a possibility that it's still Maxis. Only his body, though, his spirit is trapped inside the computer on the moon.

I haven't updated this thread in awhile, but there is a possibility that it's still Maxis. Only his body, though, his spirit is trapped inside the computer on the moon.

Yeah. We should figure out where his body went haha

maybe the thief will appear again, becuase it does resemble the theif alot. Perhaps the thief has gone through some sort of change.

It might resemble the thief, but we know it's not him ;)