Richtofen's Affiliations

Guest Monopoly Mac

Guest Monopoly Mac

The following is a theory I've had in my head for a while but never bothered to make a thread on it because I thought it was mostly speculation. However I keep finding more and more evidence suggesting this so I decided to share it.

In the beginning, Richtofen was an obedient servant to the Illuminati. He followed their orders and never questioned them. One of their orders was to infiltrate Group 935 in an attempt to steal their knowledge and use it for their own plans. The O.S.S and Majestic-12 are two groups that were filled with members of the society. They sent spies in including Harvey Yena and Peter Mckay. They all worked in Der Riese until Peter was transferred which left Harvey and Richtofen. Unknown to Richtofen, Harvey’s real mission there was to make sure the Doctor was in check.

At one point he was ordered to kill the head of the project Dr. Maxis. He did so in an odd fashion by trapping him in the Aether. Shortly afterwards all hell broke loose and Harvey revealed to Richtofen he was an Illuminati member. They knew the teleporters were prone to error and they could only send one of them. Edward possessed the most knowledge so he teleported. After teleporting Harvey saw it was successful and proceeded to hang himself.

In Shi No Numa, Dr. Richtofen studied what he already knew and even wrote books to keep him occupied. At the same time Cornelius Pernell, handler of Peter, told Peter to find Dr. Richtofen. Of course he did and Richtofen did not pay so kind to visitors and hung him.

The Illuminati knew at this point they had to retrieve Richtofen before he does something even more insane than killing Peter. Under the guise of Majestic-12 they sent 3 men who were experienced in combat and were coincidentally test subjects of Richtofen. In case of any resistance they carried guns with them. Once they got to Shi No Numa, zombies had started to rise from their graves and this sidetracked the team from their objective. Shortly after, their memories were erased by the Perk a Cola’s and they forgot the mission they were sent on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not a big jump when you connect the dots. Take these things into account...

-Richtofen's Portrait in the Pentagon.

-"Wow... I should take this back for the boss to see." Said by Nikolai in Der Riese.

-One of the Der Riese notes refer to Richtofen as Faithful Servant.

-The biography for Tank Dempsey says he was selected for the mission. This means he and the others were on a mission.

-"Dempsey was selected for this mission after he showed his true grit at the battle for Peleliu." It sounds extremely bias towards America which makes me think the Majestic-12 employed them.

-HYENA is found on the chalkboard in Der Riese. This means he was in Der Riese. H.YENA

-"You will take the Illuminati up on their offer no Nikolai?" Richtofen says. The Illuminati offered Nikolai a spot?

-Richtofen wasn't with the team when they went to Shi No Numa. He was already there.

-It would be very hard for any single country to get their hands on the men of two other countries. The only organization that has been able to make its way into nearly every country is the Illuminati.

Now connect the dots.

Can you see what I see?

Guest football5699

It's kinda like in JFK when everyone wanted to kill him but only one person did.

It seems like everyone wanted the doctor dead.

damn i have to spread brains....i owe you :lol:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Another Monopoly Thought!

If my hunch of Harvey being a high ranking Illuminati member is right then I think I might have just found out why HYENA is one of the words you can spell in Ascension.

Another Monopoly Thought!

If my hunch of Harvey being a high ranking Illuminati member is right then I think I might have just found out why HYENA is one of the words you can spell in Ascension.

I can see that, but what doesn't make sense to me is that you say that Richtofen and Yena is Illuminati, but Yena is also OSS. I have trouble seeing that he be both

Guest Monopoly Mac

Back. I assumed that there were Illuminati members in the O.S.S too because the issue with Peter is in the Majestic-12 server. That makes me think that either the O.S.S and Majestic-12 worked together which I doubt because they were formed in different times. Or Majestic-12 took over the O.S.S's work but it seems in the M12 server their actually looking over Peter. So my guess was the Illuminati penetrated both organizations.

Also going to update the OP with some other information.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really sure... Why does Richtofen have such a big picture in Kino when he was never there?

I think it is just because he was part of the whole thing. I just wonder why the other 3 have portraits.

Guest yellow-card8

Wasn't Richtofen expirementing with the crew, and in the trailer Demsey says "we're here, this is the place" what does he mean by that? I believe that when Richtofen wiped there memory he left them and probably left them a message to meet him in Shi No Numa propably?

I don't know just a theory, there is still alot more unasnswered questions, but also unquestioned questions

Regards Yellow-card8

Wasn't Richtofen expirementing with the crew, and in the trailer Demsey says "we're here, this is the place" what does he mean by that? I believe that when Richtofen wiped there memory he left them and probably left them a message to meet him in Shi No Numa propably?

I don't know just a theory, there is still alot more unasnswered questions, but also unquestioned questions

Regards Yellow-card8

We discussed this on another thread actually, we can't tell if the team was sent there to kill/capture/extract Richtofen or if they were supposed to go there like u said.

Guest football5699

Regards Yellow-card8

YES...I'm not the only one...unless of course you took it from me :evil: jokes jokes...idc lol I have a supporter sorta.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Holy fudge the quotes Cjdog might hold a crap load of information. I can now confirm Brock is British and Maxis might be dead. When Richtofen is down and bleeding out he says "I'm COMING FOR YOU MAXIS!"

:o

Holy fudge the quotes Cjdog might hold a crap load of information. I can now confirm Brock is British and Maxis might be dead. When Richtofen is down and bleeding out he says "I'm COMING FOR YOU MAXIS!"

:o

WHAT THE FUCK?? LINK PLEASE!!!

Guest football5699

I love CJDog

So is Richtofen meeting him in Hell?

Maybe since they sold their souls to the Devil they were guarenteed to Hell?

Well we know Sam went to Aether... I guess this means Maxis wasn't so lucky...

So he says that when he's down, meaning that he made a deal with the devil to rule the world and if he was to die he goes to hell. Maxis is in hell for the same reason, he was trying to get something and if he dies along the way he would go to hell. Maybe he made a deal for Sam to send her to Aether?