Richtofen's Affiliations

Guest Monopoly Mac

Guest football5699

Me haz crazy thought....what if Richtofen was brainwashed by the Iluminati hence why he hears the voices....Then he could of just broken it like Mason did.

Guest Monopoly Mac

*Finally wakes up* Hmm I better see whats happenin on Codz... *looks at the replies*

STAY BACK EVIL MATUZZZ RAAWWWRR.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Mars once had a civilization until it was destroyed because of the fall of Satan... probably why the aliens moved to Earth... HENCE ZE ALIEN SKULL.

Mars once had a civilization until it was destroyed because of the fall of Satan... probably why the aliens moved to Earth... HENCE ZE ALIEN SKULL.

Oh! No way? That's epic!! PM me and we can make an alien thread?

Guest Matuzz

Oh! No way? That's epic!! PM me and we can make an alien thread?

So now you have turned to the aliens also :D

I have many alien threads in Asylum

Guest Matuzz

Aryans, Angels, and Aliens. One and the same. Can you imagine?

Vril means god, and Vril ya aliens were aliens that gave knowledge to Vril Society who admired this Ayran race and thought they were gods.

This is all old stuff for me :D

Aryans, Angels, and Aliens. One and the same. Can you imagine?

Vril means god, and Vril ya aliens were aliens that gave knowledge to Vril Society who admired this Ayran race and thought they were gods.

This is all old stuff for me :D

Not gonna lie dude, as I've said I love you (no homo). I would just appreciate it if you didn't flaunt your knowledge of aliens to the less knowledgeable on the subject, such as myself. :?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yes like Tac said we love you in the most homosexual way possibl- wait we don't? Okay scratch that.

So yeah you may know a lot about Aryans and Aliens... but do you know ABOUT ANGELS. I THINK NOT.

Or do you... shit I think he does...

Guest football5699

this thread turned very interesting 8-)

anyway...i would love to have a dumbed down version for me lmao...but only if it is the general consensus

Guest ACC WARMACHINE

Well the Illuminati are in most forms Satanists. The Illuminati's New World Order is gonna be a communist and Satanic world. They will most likely convert everyone to Satanism or eliminate the ones who aren't. They would do that because Religion causes conflict. Their the cause for nearly all wars. One religion no conflict. Communism because they want to be the one government that controls everything. No competition even less conflict. I'm going to try to connect Aliens to this with some research because undoubtedly Aliens exist in this Call of Duty universe. Aliens skull, Raygun, and Alien bodies in Area 51...

The Raygun isn't alien tec. It's of Japanese origin. Not only is it in campain, in WaW, but (sorry, I dont remember my source, hopefully you know what I'm talking about) Richtofen made the DG-2, Maxis made the Raygun from some Japanese plans found at ???, and Porter made his Raygun 2.0 . The entire backstory behind the Raygun is a reference to how the Japs were experimenting with Microwave tec, during WW2...

No troll intended :mrgreen:

Keep me posted with your search for alien related items, though

Well the Illuminati are in most forms Satanists. The Illuminati's New World Order is gonna be a communist and Satanic world. They will most likely convert everyone to Satanism or eliminate the ones who aren't. They would do that because Religion causes conflict. Their the cause for nearly all wars. One religion no conflict. Communism because they want to be the one government that controls everything. No competition even less conflict. I'm going to try to connect Aliens to this with some research because undoubtedly Aliens exist in this Call of Duty universe. Aliens skull, Raygun, and Alien bodies in Area 51...

The Raygun isn't alien tec. It's of Japanese origin. Not only is it in campain, in WaW, but (sorry, I dont remember my source, hopefully you know what I'm talking about) Richtofen made the DG-2, Maxis made the Raygun from some Japanese plans found at ???, and Porter made his Raygun 2.0 . The entire backstory behind the Raygun is a reference to how the Japs were experimenting with Microwave tec, during WW2...

The blueprints of it were made in Shi No Numa, but many think that they got a lot of the stuff from the aliens. And yes there are aliens in the story, thread soon.

Guest TheCrows

And you know it's not partly alien how?.........

On verrukt when playing as the un-named marines, you get the Ray-Gun and the marine says "Oooh Alien Gun"

Guest ACC WARMACHINE

And you know it's not partly alien how?.........

On verrukt when playing as the un-named marines, you get the Ray-Gun and the marine says "Oooh Alien Gun"

I'm sure there is a tie between the Aliens & Axis powers... I've seen a million Documentaries on History channel, Military Channel, etc. on how the Nazis and therefore their allies, were given/had recreated alien tec. That's how supposedly they had the V2 rockets going, and the jet fighters by the end of WW2...

and thanks for sharing the quote, for some reason, I have never once heard one of the un-named marines say that... :facepalm: