My theory on how it will all end.

Guest tyl3r27

Guest PuLsExEdGeZ

Here is how I see it:

We go to 'Area 51' Richtofen, who now has the focusing stone and golden rod can use them, what if those two objects are used to create a devastatingly even more catastrophic wonder weapon, more powerful then dare i say it, the DG -3 or whatever is more powerful then the DG-3, Richtofen has everything but the weapon is at 'Area 51', so Samantha is now the boss, cause she probably knows what Richtofen wants and has to stop him and the gang from acquiring the 'totally useless weapon

Richtofen...we'll Rictofen's it' and be able to kill her.

Samantha (Only during Boss rounds) will walk around much like how Alma does in the FEAR 3 multiplayer, get too close to her she either spawns out Rabid Hell Hounds or Fluffy who knows, or she can be really mean and down you, and when the time comes she'll get either tired of walking around and leave back to the Aether realm to wait for the next time.

I have a funny feeling that if we go to 'Area 51' like people are predicting the easter egg will be have a step that will probably be similar to "left 4 dead 2" the sacrifice only it's not Sacrificing, it's Redemption lol, final step of the easter egg will be to have whoever is Doctor Richtofen go down and die by the hands of Samantha so he can go to Aether and kill her there, thus making Richtofen new ruler of the dead, and is now out to kill his former teammates, but the crew manages to escape 'Area 51' and the rest will continue in the next Call of Duty game by TreyArch.

Till then I wrote alot and also Hiiii Guyss!!!

Guest algzelaya

hey props for that I like the theory i just hope there is a fourth map and i would love to be richtofen in the aether killing Sam with her gypsy magic aha :D

Actually the Illuminati ordered him to kill him, not the voices

The Illuminati ARE the voices :twisted:

Eh, maybe. He hates the voices, they distract him and if he was with the Illuminati, I can't imagine that they would just spam his mind and get him confused and prevent him from executing their orders.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I kind of think the voices are either Samantha or the Devil. Or maybe both. When he gets the dual wield CZ's he says a gun for each voice or something like that... I'll get the exact one.