Exploring the Multiplayer Maps + VIDEOS!

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Hey guys!

So, first video to start the thread off

[youtube:l9jtilki]jSQ3-1uHZ7A[/youtube:l9jtilki]

Interesting eh? Reminds me of the Shi No Numa radio in the starting room, which involves 2 sets of Coordinates...

Next up:

"Lohman" book - Schwarz Filegro? + Baboon Skull(/other skull) (as seen on Shangri-La) on Hazard

[youtube:l9jtilki]Xkfi5c67GfE[/youtube:l9jtilki]

Next..:

[youtube:l9jtilki]8SLdcGv1Mfs[/youtube:l9jtilki]

Russian lettering? But we are in Nevada are we not? o.O

Also, do you think the apple has any particular relevance? :S

More videos about this are on the way :D

- Waffles :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlphaSnake

These need to be decoded all the same, nice find Mr.Rofls, anything else in the Mp maps?

Like notes, books, Gknova containers?

Nice find.

Regards Snake.

Guest Koolaid Legend

I think those numbers are heard when you do the thunder gun easter egg in the campaign. I know that they say numbers in the thunder gun Easter Egg, but not sure if these are the same numbers since you can hear some sort of ringing in this one, and you couldn't in the Thundergun Easter Egg. Nice find btw

Guest MrRoflWaffles

These need to be decoded all the same, nice find Mr.Rofls, anything else in the Mp maps?

Like notes, books, Gknova containers?

Nice find.

Regards Snake.

Oho, yes :twisted: More videos are on the way. There's another radio which is nearby that appears to have some form of conversation playing on loop.. will uploaded it ASAP and update the thread :)

Each number is letter?

0=a 1=b and so on...

Tried that out, and it doesn't make anything close to a coherent sentence. However maybe once translate it in that way, we should try the decoder on the Black Ops terminal? Just a thought!

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Thread renamed and updated with the following video, everyone please re-read the OP, it isn't too long haha.

[youtube:g8g9aal5]Xkfi5c67GfE[/youtube:g8g9aal5]

Anyone seen Lohman books before?

Also, what type of skull is that? Same skull is on Shangri-La.

- Waffles

Guest nayrc

a few cool things can be found in hanger 18 (as expected)

3arc take the mick out of the floating apple thing by having an invincible floating apple and the is a couple of bodies covered up with strangely shaped heads, 4 toes, odd coulored skin and a tag saying unknown on them

Guest MrRoflWaffles

a few cool things can be found in hanger 18 (as expected)

3arc take the mick out of the floating apple thing by having an invincible floating apple and the is a couple of bodies covered up with strangely shaped heads, 4 toes, odd coulored skin and a tag saying unknown on them

Ya, uploading videos of those tonight :D

I like the Hazard find, but as I've said to you before, I don't see a connection to the SNN radio. The voices sound slightly different in darkness, one is coordinates while the other sounds like just numbers, and he says the numbers completely different (different speed and tone)

Guest ccm404e

I think the numbers in Drive-In are more to do with the "Numbers Station" stuff. Sleeper Agents 'n' whatnot more than Shi No Numa.

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Ok, people aren't feeling the Shi No Numa-esque-ness of the Drive-In radio, but..

THis needs looking into, does it not?

"Lohman" book - Schwarz Filegro?

Have we seen these before? :S If yes, I apologise for not being up to date haha!

- Waffles

P.s. Updating thread in an hour with Area 51 stuff, when I have uploaded everything this thread will contain like 10 videos for easy access if people want to make threads or anything that feature the stuff I record :D

Edit: Thread updated with this! :D

[youtube:19tvjne1]8SLdcGv1Mfs[/youtube:19tvjne1]

Russian lettering? Any reason for it? :L