The Theories of Shangri-La

Guest football5699

Guest football5699

This is it folks and I will tell you what I think of this map and the easter egg with cold hard facts.

You first need to activate the eclipse to do all of this. I will not go in depth on the steps considering you can find that in the Shangri-La section. You first activate the easter egg which notifies you that Brock and Gary are trapped. After you do Step 2 and 3, you snap out of the eclipse and you can find a radio once you complete this step. It sounds like they activated the eclipse themselves and found the zombies. Now is where the fun begins. I have multiple theories I want to address but let's finish the easter egg first.

Step 4 involves the water slide and then there is a second meteor/crystal landing on the map. You need to shoot it off but actually before that there is another radio. You need to shrink the crystal, roll it down the slide, and it flies to the geyser where it situates on another pole. You do some other steps with more radios but here is where it gets interesting.

You eventually hear a radio that sounds like Brock being snared in a trap and dying. You then destroy a snare trap that has a skeleton on it. Once you snap out of the eclipse, there is a radio that sounds exactly like the previous one....only it isn't. Instead of being trapped and dead, he says the clue to the next step. It seems that you are rewriting history.

From what I have seen so far with the last step *SPOILER*

you give a stick of dynamite to Gary and he says stand back. When the eclipse backs out the passageway is open already with the focusing stone there.

Here we go:

I believed that we were teleporting back in time since the beginning and the characters confirm that with their quotes. I wonder when this time is because there is a meteor in the temple and there is a meteor shower in the sky. There is also, obviously, the eclipse.

When does this teleported time take place?

I saw that someone here said that during the Der Riese testing, zombies didn't reappear...but where did they go?? Well we are teleporting so S-L definitely is an option. I think that this is either identical with the Der Riese time period WHEN THE CHARACTERS ARE FIGHTING (which means there is one crew in Der Riese and one in S-L at identical times.) My other theory is that it is identical to SNN because of the meteor but that is unlikely.

Who is Brock?

He sounds familiar right?? He sounds a hell of a lot like Maxis. He isn't though as his name is Ludwig not Brock. Here is my theory. I believe it was Alpha that showed that the Germans did explore in this area. I think that this is Maxis' son. He sounds like his father and somehow knew that the zombies were real. Gary doesn't even know what zombies are but Brock was almost ready and aware for the zombies....Kinda like Kennedy in Five ya know??

Richtofen is Ready to End It

HE SAYS IT. It is over. He has the final piece. "THE WORLD IS MINEEE" Guys be afraid....be very afraid. This is going to get interesting.

So What is Next?

I believe either Area 51, Moon Map or something of the sorts. NOT ASCENSION. I am really sticking to the fact of my original theory of what Ascension really is. This was my old theory which makes no sense now but notice the section where i adressed Ascension. Look at the Ascension Theory My theory seems to be growing stronger now.

In conclusion, I think next map will conclude it all and will tie up hopefully ALL loose ends...I can't wait 2 years for this again :lol:

I love it! But it wont be the end. We would only have to wait a little over a year and people would be occupied with mw3. Expect more zombies.

Guest football5699

I never really felt that we would meet sam but feel her presence but yes I do feel that since Richtofen has all of his items, he will finish it off now.....I also think that it will segway and answer Ascension most of all.

I never really felt that we would meet sam but feel her presence but yes I do feel that since Richtofen has all of his items, he will finish it off now.....I also think that it will segway and answer Ascension most of all.

That would be cool, but that's a shit ton to answer lol

Guest Monopoly Mac

I can't help but think Richtofens going to replace Sam in Aether. The world will be his? Sam can make power ups, make boxes float, and turn the map white and black. If she wanted to she can make the world her own play pen. Richtofen wants to control the world, one person at a time? Infecting others to become zombies sounds just about right... Now I only have to piece this together...

Focusing Stone+Vril Generator= ???

I can't help but think Richtofens going to replace Sam in Aether. The world will be his? Sam can make power ups, make boxes float, and turn the map white and black. If she wanted to she can make the world her own play pen. Richtofen wants to control the world, one person at a time? Infecting others to become zombies sounds just about right... Now I only have to piece this together...

Well the generator is to help with Die Clocke I believe, focusing stone is for time travel. Now he has superweapons, spacecrafts, and time travel.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I haven't completed the easter egg but I've watched videos. When Richtofen gets the stone he says "I CONTROL THEM ALL!". Is there a reference to the stone being able to time travel?

I haven't completed the easter egg but I've watched videos. When Richtofen gets the stone he says "I CONTROL THEM ALL!". Is there a reference to the stone being able to time travel?

Well I figured due to the ach name, it was time travel. What I think he means is that he got his last piece, has the 3 things I said, and can "control them all"

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah could be. I just thought those ancient buttons in the spawn room were the ones that triggered time travel.

So what do YOU think the golden rod does?

Yeah could be. I just thought those ancient buttons in the spawn room were the ones that triggered time travel.

So what do YOU think the golden rod does?

I think the generator will be used to make/fix a spacecraft

Guest Faust

>Dives through window<

Ow.

>Gets up and hands you this thread<

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13071

So that's what richtofen is trying to do. Now in Shangri-la, I believe that the Germans arrived and turned the place into a mining facility. As for rerighting history, Richtofen was either in the group that went to Shagri-la originally, explaining how he knew how to get there, or the shrine was built because when you returned to the present, richtofen had already completed his plan in the past. muhahahahaha...

Guest football5699

IDK if you mentioned it but I saw in RADAUSTINS27's vid the chest says Richtofen so someone wanted him to get it....

EDIT: It was mentioned above...sorry didn't realize that was what he was talking about.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Erm, is there something special about this certain meteorite? The focusing stone is just a shrunken meteor of 115... Is "focusing stone" a fancy name for it or does it actually have a special ability?

Guest Monopoly Mac

I think your right about this meteor crashing around the same time as Shi No Numa. I think it crashed specifically in 1938 when the Chicora Meteor struck. SNN's meteor supplied the Nazi's and Chicoras supplied America. Thats why the Nevada base had more 115/

Guest Monopoly Mac

Like what questions?

OMG. I think this is the first discovery I have made by actually researching.

In 1938 the Chicora meteor struck. Guess what also happened in 1938?

German Expedition to Tibet.

Like what questions?

OMG. I think this is the first discovery I have made by actually researching.

In 1938 the Chicora meteor struck. Guess what also happened in 1938?

German Expedition to Tibet.

It's just a coincidence, I think. Because I don't see a connection besides date between in a meteor in Penn and an GER exp.