"Nine Eyes" Holds the Key to Richtofen's Master Plan

Faust

Guest Scorpion

But, but . . . I thought that Takeo and Dempsey would team up against Richtofen in the end, and Nikolai would be confused with who's side to go on and ends up dying. Samantha would then become replaced by Richtofen but he would become even worse than her. Leaving two open spots for the two empty portraits . . . and I always thought we'd see Peter and Maxis at one point.

On another note, I always thought we would see Woods and Mason as well since Woods had been given a 935 tattoo and the menu for Zombies shows MASON watching the events occur in front of him. And Weaver is obviously trying to escae or has become infected.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Faust

Srm, What exactly do you mean that Richtofen will use the stone to keep focus on his body?

Because he will have to have his soul caught up in the ninth eye, he needs some sort of object to help him make sure to tend to his physical self instead. Ofcoarse, it could be the other way around and the focasing stone is to focas on staying in the ninth eye while the vril generator gives his body strength.

Guest pureninja

IDEA!

So I'm guessing that the next map will be the moon,

i now dislike you and refuse to read your posts :x /hatred

alright, so what your saying is that in the final map one of us will become the legendary super-sayin and then we are engaged in an epic battle with sam while the other 3 characters provide cover fire with ray guns/wunderwaffe

'cause thats what i pulled from this article

Guest Phillips455

the only problem with this is, that if any of them become the ultimate power, they will destroy the world with it as:

richtofen wants to mass produce the dg-2 and have the power to control the world into his liking

Takeo would turn the entier world into japan before ww2

tank would become a duke nukem, make himself president, have loads of beers and woman, and run the country down to the grounds, because he is quite "Thick" for a president

nikolia, as stated before would have waterfalls of vodka in every town in soviet russia, would take over the entier world and would kill every woman he has sex with with loads of intuitive stuff, such as traps that make him laught

Now if it where carbon.... :twisted:

Guest killallzombies

IDEA!

alright, so what your saying is that in the final map one of us will become the legendary super-sayin and then we are engaged in an epic battle with sam while the other 3 characters provide cover fire with ray guns/wunderwaffe

WTFF super sayin? and why are trolling on this guyfor say moon

Guest pureninja

IDEA!

WTFF super sayin? and why are trolling on this guyfor say moon

i was kidding about the whole super sayin thing :)

and i personally hate the moon idea for my own reasons

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Trace

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but in the CotD easter egg, after getting the Golden Rod, Richtofen says "Soon the generators will be MINE! And then there is only one more thing I need!" (Solo) and "One more piece, und the world will be MINE!" (Co-Op).

Keyword: ONE

And that 'one' was the Focusing Stone. One (Rod) plus one (stone) equals two. 2 =/= 9. This theory doesn't work, I'm afraid.

Guest Faust

That isn't how it works. It's not the Jackie Chan cartoon where each piece does something different. All he needs is the Vril generator to provide him with cosmic telekenetic power, then the focasing stone so he can use that power. :|

Guest Trace

Hm... that could be a possibility indeed. I really just see it as Richtofen trying to bring himself up to Samantha's supernatural level (in terms of power, not state of being), but that's just me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Faust

IDEA!

Hehehe. I'm not going to say anything. 8-)

Guest Arussianmonkey

IDEA!

Hehehe. I'm not going to say anything. 8-)

Doesn't it feel good when our theroies are correct?

Guest Zombieskilllah

So what if one of our heros do end up ruling the world? I mean the world looks pretty messed up from the pics of the Moon...would they end up controlling the zombies and the ather or would sam end up killing the ruler and rule the world? I think everyone going to end up dying in this story here bit I hope not.

• 9 years later...