Has anyone else noticed this?

Guest The Guest

Guest The Guest

I got bored this morning and decided to play Der Riese as I haven't used my Hardened Edition maps much recently. When the game started I was Richtofen. At first I thought nothing of this but then something struck me as I knifed a zombie! Richtofen is wearing the space-suit! The same one as on Ascension! But he isn't wearing it inKino so this mixes up the order of the maps again. This means that Kino happened before Der Riese.

Knowing this I have I own new list of chronological maps:

Nacht Der Untoten

Verruckt

Shi No Numa

Kino Der Toten

Der Riese

Ascension

Call Of The Dead

Shangri-la

Make of this what you will. I would like some xbox 360 players who have the Hardened Edition to join my and see what other changes are in the characters.

I am truly sorry if this has been discussed before.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zombieofthedead

He isn't wearing the spacesuit... you thought this because of the gloves right? Well those are on kino too. BTW, hardened addition map at this point have nothing to do with the story.

Guest DeckchairsFTW

^What he said.

In the Original NDU and (i think) Verruckt (only map i haven't played) Don't have the original Characters in in WAW, but in the Hardened Black Ops Version, they are in there. It's the same story with a lot of the weapons, MB's, TG and WH are all in the Old Maps On Black Ops.

Basically the Hardened maps are a f*cked up version of the old ones, but they look nice and shiny.

I'm not saying they're bad or anything, it's just that you need the old maps on WAW to appreciate both playing them and the Storyline. The Black Ops versions are for fun more than anything else...

DeckchairsFTW

Guest TheZword

SERIOUSLY!

ok i dont care on how you thought that richtofen was wearing a space suit BUT in Kino Der Toten there is two pictures in the LOADING SCREEN of the characters in Der Riese and them time travelling

Guest DeckchairsFTW

SERIOUSLY!

ok i dont care on how you thought that richtofen was wearing a space suit BUT in Kino Der Toten there is two pictures in the LOADING SCREEN of the characters in Der Riese and them time travelling

Er what?

Guest Matuzz

He's saying that in kino loading screen it shows them travelling to Der riese

But they aren't they travelling from Der Riese :D

But I have to say I have been thinking myself possibility that Der Riese is after all things that happened.

I believe there is possibility for Der Riese 2 map.

He's saying that in kino loading screen it shows them travelling to Der riese

But they aren't they travelling from Der Riese :D

But I have to say I have been thinking myself possibility that Der Riese is after all things that happened.

I believe there is possibility for Der Riese 2 map.

Sorry I said that wrong lol. But idk about that. Because we specifically know that Verruckt was going on during Der Riese, and we time travelled to Kino, so how is DR later? Sorry if I misunderstood.