peter mcain

Guest killallzombies

Guest killallzombies

now im pretty sure theres allready a thread on this but I want to hear your opinion on how peter died now for my opinion: I think when Rictofen found out peter was a spy from the pernell radio he intercepted he lured him out to Shi no numa where he killed him now what I cant figure is if Rictofen is the one who hung him or did rictofen even kill him sorry for the questioning ps where was the radio going

First thing, it's McKay. And I think that he escaped the Asylum, sabotaged the building and Pernell sent him the message, Richtofen heard it and lured him to SNN and hung him.

Guest Zombieofthedead

First thing, it's McKay. And I think that he escaped the Asylum, sabotaged the building and Pernell sent him the message, Richtofen heard it and lured him to SNN and hung him.

It could be McKay or McCain. We can't tell, it's a radio. Good theory, but I think anyone would burn the forest if there were zombies there.

Guest killallzombies

tacticalinsertion what do u mean by sabotage the building cutting the power off (p.s I think some1 said u r a troll on som other post) I dont think ur a troll

Ya Anti-Earth believes that because I don't agree with him, I am a troll, but that is neither here nor there, and thank you for the words!

Now by sabotage, I think he tried to shut down the power since his arm is there, and the building is burnt, so maybe that was also him.

*EDIT* I didn't quite understand your radio post, were u asking where the radios in Shi no Numa came from?

Guest killallzombies

Ya Anti-Earth believes that because I don't agree with him, I am a troll, but that is neither here nor there, and thank you for the words!

Now by sabotage, I think he tried to shut down the power since his arm is there, and the building is burnt, so maybe that was also him.

*EDIT* I didn't quite understand your radio post, were u asking where the radios in Shi no Numa came from?

yah and was it ment to go to verruckt

• 3 weeks later...

No, it was meant to go to Peter's personal radio I believe.

Guest killallzombies

No, it was meant to go to Peter's personal radio I believe.

thanx [brains]

• 7 months later...
Guest tanked99

It could be McKay or McCain. We can't tell, it's a radio. Good theory, but I think anyone would burn the forest if there were zombies there.

id nuke it every time my parents see me kill a zombie this is what happens :facepalm::lol: :facepalm: