Steiner & NOVA 6; How Soviets Acquired It; Ascension Group

Guest Tac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Okay how about this... The note is found in Kinos PaP room right... Its also found in one of the secret rooms also right? Well what if the note somehow somewhere got stuck in Aether and was pooped out in Kino. Kind of like how when we link the mainframe or teleport in Der Riese it poops out a power up. And then when we teleport the crew in Cotd it pooped out the Wunderwaffe? Well when we timetraveled the note came with us...

Guest football5699

Why you say that?

btw i love your idea of pooping out powerups ;)

The seed quite possibly could've been someone we don't think of....plus if the Iluminati got a hold of samantha or even richtofen sold samantha to the Iluminati...

Maxis should not know right?? he is her father.

Guest football5699

Well....maybe not the Iluminati but what if Sam was somehow involved in the OSS or MJ-12 or even....Steiner couldve sold her to the Iluminati idk im just scheming out of my ass looking for possibilities. :lol:

Guest Matuzz

The letter is from illuminate. They note that says kill Maxis and seed is planted in illuminate has the same sender: IHOCMFSOG

So now we know its from illuminate ;)

Haha. So the Illuminati sent FS ER a note. They also sent another note, but I hate to disagree Matuzz, the note saying to kill maxis had no sender info on it.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well the note saying "Edward its time to kill Maxis" is written in Illuminati. Also I think the note in Kino actually says '35 not '75...

Well the note saying "Edward its time to kill Maxis" is written in Illuminati. Also I think the note in Kino actually says '35 not '75...

True, didn't think of that. And you think? 35?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well the note was obviously hand written because of all the imperfections of the writing... The "7" could be a seven or a 3... In my opinion it looks like a 3 and it would make things a lot easier if its a 3.

Well the note was obviously hand written because of all the imperfections of the writing... The "7" could be a seven or a 3... In my opinion it looks like a 3 and it would make things a lot easier if its a 3.

Wait. Are we looking at the same note? You think it's handwritten? I must be looking at something different.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait nevermind... Its just extremely blurred and splatted on thats why I said it was hand written. Either way that 75 looks like a 35 to me.

• 3 months later...

Wait nevermind... Its just extremely blurred and splatted on thats why I said it was hand written. Either way that 75 looks like a 35 to me.

35 sounds more plausible, but it looks like 75 to me, I'll check again later thiugh

• 4 months later...