Steiner & NOVA 6; How Soviets Acquired It; Ascension Group

Guest Tac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Steiner was the one who gave the plans for the Thundergun to Russia... He might have designed it just for them too. But I really think this is the link between Russia and Kino.

@Matuzz I thought he going to get that Spear from the get go but he didn't mention anything related so I doubted it. What I think is that now he has the "pieces" now he needs a place and a machine.

I agree, he wascworkong on it with Maxis and took it with him, link = connected.

To Matuzz, Im not familiar with the spear so I have no dog in that fight

Guest Matuzz

I agree, he wascworkong on it with Maxis and took it with him, link = connected.

To Matuzz, Im not familiar with the spear so I have no dog in that fight

Well it is said that who has the spear can control the world and its also mentioned in many Nazi conspiracies.

And it is the lance that pierced Jesus's side as he hung on the cross in John's account of the Crucifixion.

Guest football5699

Wow. That blows the story wide open.....ANYONE now could've been in the Iluminati because I never thought that Steiner would be in the Iluminati too.....

Wow. That blows the story wide open.....ANYONE now could've been in the Iluminati because I never thought that Steiner would be in the Iluminati too.....

Haha None of us did, and thank you Mac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Lol your funny... wait... Now that I think of it, it wouldn't be that far off.... If he worked in Group 935 he would have some knowledge of teleportation... We think he was in Illuminati... NOOO.

See no Evil.

Hear no Evil.

Speak no Evil.

Guest Matuzz

Lol your funny... wait... Now that I think of it, it wouldn't be that far off.... If he worked in Group 935 he would have some knowledge of teleportation... We think he was in Illuminati... NOOO.

See no Evil.

Hear no Evil.

Speak no Evil.

:twisted: Thief had Illuminati references in his lab coat... DUN DUN DUN! :lol:

See no Evil.

Hear no Evil.

Speak no Evil.

:D Congrats boys, not to mention they look the same! I cal making a thread in a few hours! Or if you want to now, say I was a part PLEASE!!!!

Guest Matuzz

See no Evil.

Hear no Evil.

Speak no Evil.

:D Congrats boys, not to mention they look the same! I cal making a thread in a few hours! Or if you want to now, say I was a part PLEASE!!!!

I can make thread and put you guys in there :D

Guest Monopoly Mac

See no Evil.

Hear no Evil.

Speak no Evil.

Guy in Loading screen=Pentagon Thief=Friedrich Steiner. Look at the loading screen and think about it.

I'm a part of it too now. :twisted:

Guest Matuzz

Guy in Loading screen=Pentagon Thief=Friedrich Steiner. Look at the loading screen and think about it.

I'm a part of it too now. :twisted:

Of course you are.

Guest nayrc

Oh crap. What if the note in Der Riese that said "The seed has been planted. Maxis must not know." was intended to be read by both Steiner and Richtofen! The info section has two initials.

FS. ER.

Friedrich Steiner and Edward Richtofen.

This would mean that both were Illuminati agents. This would also mean that Steiner also got the message to kill Maxis. He attempted to do this with several sabotage attempts. Of course none of his attempts worked and Richtofen got the job done instead.

...not so fast :twisted:

let me explain

a. this note was from der riese, Friedrich Steiner wasn't part of ANY story at that part. in W@W there was no Friedrich Steiner.

b. the note was addressed to one person as is said Faithful Servant, not servants

not at first i wasn't sure what FS meant but if you go back and read the note, the first line to be exact Faithful Servant

the note is addressed to

Faithful Servant Edward Richthofen

Guest Matuzz

Oh crap. What if the note in Der Riese that said "The seed has been planted. Maxis must not know." was intended to be read by both Steiner and Richtofen! The info section has two initials.

FS. ER.

This would mean that both were Illuminati agents. This would also mean that Steiner also got the message to kill Maxis. He attempted to do this with several sabotage attempts. Of course none of his attempts worked and Richtofen got the job done instead.

let me explain

a. this note was from der riese, Friedrich Steiner wasn't part of ANY story at that part. in W@W there was no Friedrich Steiner.

b. the note was addressed to one person as is said Faithful Servant, not servants

not at first i wasn't sure what FS meant but if you go back and read the note, the first line to be exact Faithful Servant

the note is addressed to

Too late the topic is ready already muhahahaha! :twisted:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well in the actual note it doesn't say "for" FS ER. Its just in the info section. And only Richtofen was at Der Riese not Steiner so Richtofen could have passed down the message to Steiner...And it could mean Faithful Servant or Friedrich Steiner... They could have made an outline for the character during Der Riese. Kino was supposed to be in World at War and if there was a film reel with Steiner working on Nova 6 then they probably had an outline for him. I'm just making bs excuses right now but its really just the way you interpret the letter lol.

:P I think we actually found out who it is! Whats his Pentagon connection? Font say he wasn't part of it, cuz he was. Notice the date on Blackops? Oct 1945 he was in Germany in Berlin (confirmed) so we know he was at Kino. And in the story.

Guest football5699

O boy things will get interesting a certain new thread ;)

As I said over in the other topic...both seems very plausible (Clarke/Steiner) and the whole Faithful Servant/Freidrich Steiner might start to get confusing too.

Guest nayrc

FS. ER.

let me explain

the note is addressed to

Too late the topic is ready already muhahahaha! :twisted:

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

i knew i was probable too late :(

but i know it isn't Steiner 8-)

I'm 100% sure on that ;)

Guest nayrc

Show the proof then!

I already posted my proof

There was no stiner in W@W

The note is addressed to a single person

It is also started with Faithful servant and then FS is put infront of who it is being sent to

I hate being the bad guy and also belive I may have been a bit late to point out the initials thing now but I truly belive it says

Faithful Servant Edward Rithofen

Not

Fredric Stiner, Edward Richtofen

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well.. Like I said they could have easily made an outline for the character. Take the Nova 6 crawler for example. They probably didn't really have a background for this new zombie but the zombie can still be found in the teleporter in Der Riese so they have an outline.

Like I said the note was in Der Riese so it was probably intended for Richtofen to read and possibly pass on to Friedrich.

And it could be Freidrich Steiner or Faithful Servant we don't know for sure...

Wow I'm sorry I feel like I'm being a... no offense to him or anything but I feel like I'm being an Anti Earth right now with this theory lol...

Guest football5699

See maybe it isn't Anti's fault...things get interesting when people test your theories.....I know its tough, trust me. Even Alpha cracked a little. 8-)

They could've easily modified it in a 1 year span I'm sure, regardless if it was going to be in W@W.

Guest Matuzz

I found something interesting... possibly ground breaking while no clipping in Kino.

AF895A4B76CCED90F52EC5EEBC9092B260FAACA7

It says same FS ER. Its located in the Verruckt room....

Also From and Originated by have been decoded... work for terminal decoding? :lol:

Also date is 23 JAN 75 :shock:

If its for Richtofen how can it be from that date????

Wait? You said it's on kino, so whats the Verruckt room? There is also a note with that date to Maxis I think, it could be that one. And the writing is English, script it?