Steiner & NOVA 6; How Soviets Acquired It; Ascension Group

Guest Tac

Guest football5699

Time travel threw the story into flux and I think they will end it next map hopefully before things get out of control.

Time travel seemed so simple to me... Then I watched Futurama Benders Big Score with a friend...

Never Again.

Lololololololololololololol

Guest Matuzz

I have now come to realize zombies will be one of those things that I will miss but it will lift a lot off of my daily schedule (in a bad way)....its one of those things that you love but it is so addicting you can't ignore it :geek: and it will be good and bad when it is done.

Back on topic though.....I think NOW a double timeline could be more likely.....like one richtofen in Ascension and one in Kino :)

Naa Im thinking more along the lines of time travel.

Or maybe they just didn't spent that much time in those maps you can do much in few years :D

I have now come to realize zombies will be one of those things that I will miss but it will lift a lot off of my daily schedule (in a bad way)....its one of those things that you love but it is so addicting you can't ignore it :geek: and it will be good and bad when it is done.

Back on topic though.....I think NOW a double timeline could be more likely.....like one richtofen in Ascension and one in Kino :)

Or maybe they just didn't spent that much time in those maps you can do much in few years :D

What? Kino is 1969 and Ascension is 1962. So how could they spend little time and do what u said?

Guest Matuzz

What? Kino is 1969 and Ascension is 1962. So how could they spend little time and do what u said?

Well I guess they just then teleported back in time and got to Ascension.

Guest Matuzz

Well I guess that means Richtofen found out how to effectively time travel during Kino. How though?

Or Samantha controls the teleporters, they do travel trough aether.

Guest Matuzz

Alright but why would Sam send them to Ascension at that certain time?

Maybe because there was zombies and Samantha wanted to play.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Just a random question here... In the description of Kino it mentions that maybe we will realize the final plan. I'm guessing the final plan was to control the zombies?

Just a random question here... In the description of Kino it mentions that maybe we will realize the final plan. I'm guessing the final plan was to control the zombies?

I was wondering that too, due to what we find in that map, I can't be sure. I think it could just be a promotion for the map.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Oh crap. What if the note in Der Riese that said "The seed has been planted. Maxis must not know." was intended to be read by both Steiner and Richtofen! The info section has two initials.

FS. ER.

Friedrich Steiner and Edward Richtofen.

This would mean that both were Illuminati agents. This would also mean that Steiner also got the message to kill Maxis. He attempted to do this with several sabotage attempts. Of course none of his attempts worked and Richtofen got the job done instead.

Oh crap. What if the note in Der Riese that said "The seed has been planted. Maxis must not know." was intended to be read by both Steiner and Richtofen! The info section has two initials.

FS. ER.

Friedrich Steiner and Edward Richtofen.

This would mean that both were Illuminati agents. This would also mean that Steiner also got the message to kill Maxis. He attempted to do this with several sabotage attempts. Of course none of his attempts worked and Richtofen got the job done instead.

I heard that once before but didn't think much of it. But I suppose now that it is brought into a larger light, I can't help but deny the importance. So Steiner is 935, Ascension Group, AND Illuminati? Damn he get's around.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well the Illuminati is like a secondary group... Steiner worked in Group 935 and then the Ascension Group but he was under the influence of the Illuminati in both organizations. Hellz maybe this is why he was such good friends with Dragovich... They were both part of the same group.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yes Richtofen was probably brainwashed by them in my opinion because of his quote in Kino.

"The Illuminati will never get their hands on me...again!"

So off that for now... Unless you have anything else to add I think this topics kind of done... Not the thread just this topic...

Yes Richtofen was probably brainwashed by them in my opinion because of his quote in Kino.

"The Illuminati will never get their hands on me...again!"

So off that for now... Unless you have anything else to add I think this topics kind of done... Not the thread just this topic...

No I'm good, what now?

Guest Monopoly Mac

I'm probably going to make a thread about Group 935 focusing on the project as a whole... Its gonna include everything from Zombies to Die Glocke... I'll probably do that tomorrow...

Oh I got something. The Lighthouse in my opinion was where the live subjects tests were done. The Theater was where they tried to break the trust barrier of the undead. What do you think Paris was used for?

Search Project Wunderwaffe for my thread of you want any help. Umm, maybe it's the larger conduit Maxis was talking about? For the teleporters or something

Guest Monopoly Mac

I honestly want the next map to be in Paris... Make it like Der Riese with a crapload of small easter eggs focusing on completing the story not adding to it... I suppose they could do that with Area 51 too but I'm starting to not trust Treyarch with the story anymore.

Alright so this is why I think the focusing stone is so powerful. The meteor is colossal and is three times the size of Shi No Numas. When it was shrunk it wasn't exactly proportional... It shrunk it down and condensed all of its energy into one pebble. I think if you have enough 115 in one persons possession then it will give you control over the undead. For example George.

I believe George was taken somewhere with an abundance of 115. When he came out he literally emitted 115 out of him. That is why no zombies attack him and in a way he also controls them because he can make them sprint whenever he wants.

So yeah... I don't know why I just explained that but thats how I think the stone controls.

I see what you mean with not trusting Treyarch with the story, because they aren't exactly wrapping things up IMO and there are things I just want completed. But with that being said, I don't feel there is anyone else for the job.

I think Area 51 will be the next map but Paris would be cool. And as for the stone, I understand why you say it has so much power, makes sense.

Guest Matuzz

I wonder if Richtofen tries to get his hands on Spear of Destiny.

He said Focusing Stone is last piece, but maybe its last piece to something and he is actually making many things from all those parts.

he would need Vril generator and focusing stone to control zombies and then Spear of Destiny to finally rule the world.