Steiner & NOVA 6; How Soviets Acquired It; Ascension Group

Guest Tac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Or maybe he caused the outbreak and got while he could. Looks like he might have tried to burn it down too in a similar way to Verruckt. In the spawn room you could see a lot of ashes in one portion of the room with some smoke, thats why I say that.

Or maybe he caused the outbreak and got while he could. Looks like he might have tried to burn it down too in a similar way to Verruckt. In the spawn room you could see a lot of ashes in one portion of the room with some smoke, thats why I say that.

Maybe the ship was one he would be on already, and since he was a high ranking official in the Nazi regime, he figured he would be sent to the trials. He knew the Russians were looking for someone so he contacted them and gave them his plans. He sabotaged Kino and left on the ship so he could continue work with Russia. The Ruskies came and got him and that's that.

Sound good? And in the mission don't you play as Nazi's? Maybe learned of what he did and went to get him?

Guest Monopoly Mac

No you play as Russians in the Project Nova if thats what your asking. Although near the middle Steiner shoots one of the German soldiers so I guess he cut all ties with the Nazi's at that point. I like and agree with your theory. So where was Maxis when Steiner sabotaged?

No you play as Russians in the Project Nova if thats what your asking. Although near the middle Steiner shoots one of the German soldiers so I guess he cut all ties with the Nazi's at that point. I like and agree with your theory. So where was Maxis when Steiner sabotaged?

I say dead

Steiner%27s_Cellphone.jpg

The numbers what they mean? I put them in form of 52.669268746 to Google Earth and it lead to Germany.

Coincidence?

Hmm, maybe. What part of GER? Because a few weeks ago, I typed it in Google and only got forums about that picture

Guest Monopoly Mac

Matuzz, where did that picture come from?

Do you think it is possible Steiner may have knew about the outbreaks going on simultaneously with the Campaign?

Maybe. The only outbreaks that we know that happened during the time of the campaign is "Five" and Ascension.

Guest Matuzz

Steiner%27s_Cellphone.jpg

The numbers what they mean? I put them in form of 52.669268746 to Google Earth and it lead to Germany.

Coincidence?

Hmm, maybe. What part of GER? Because a few weeks ago, I typed it in Google and only got forums about that picture

Umm never mind its slightly on Holland's side :facepalm: :D

Too football and Mac: Well I think he did know, and maybe Kino is in the campaign to, Steiner sabotaged and left and the zombies broke out.

To Matuzz: it's ok :)

well i mainly meant like what time did the radios occur like 60s or 40s?

Oh wellwe don't know those either. But it was wierd, in the radios they refer to Project Mercury as the Gersch Device.

I would say 60s, AVRO car was introduced in 1958

And didnt they say they were trying to recreate it? So that means it had to be early 60's if they were still learning about it.

To football: Hell ya it does!

Guest Matuzz

I would say 60s, AVRO car was introduced in 1958

And didnt they say they were trying to recreate it? So that means it had to be early 60's if they were still learning about it.

To football: Hell ya it does!

They said their craft was superior compared to AVRO car.

^ I don't know if that has any importance.

I have sett Kino to 13 August 1961 - 3 October 1969.

No Kino is late 68 to early 69, check the time and location link in my sig.

Guest football5699

I have now come to realize zombies will be one of those things that I will miss but it will lift a lot off of my daily schedule (in a bad way)....its one of those things that you love but it is so addicting you can't ignore it :geek: and it will be good and bad when it is done.

Back on topic though.....I think NOW a double timeline could be more likely.....like one richtofen in Ascension and one in Kino :)

I have now come to realize zombies will be one of those things that I will miss but it will lift a lot off of my daily schedule (in a bad way)....its one of those things that you love but it is so addicting you can't ignore it :geek: and it will be good and bad when it is done.

Back on topic though.....I think NOW a double timeline could be more likely.....like one richtofen in Ascension and one in Kino :)

Naa Im thinking more along the lines of time travel.