Deciphering Peter McKay and Cornelius Pernell

Guest Tac

Guest undead illuminati

undead Illuminati im sorry but i think your theory on that is very incorrect and highly unlikely

meh, i was taking a wild stab in the dark. it probably was just a zombie

undead Illuminati im sorry but i think your theory on that is very incorrect and highly unlikely

meh, i was taking a wild stab in the dark. it probably was just a zombie

Don't worry about it! Personally I think that Peter might have turned off the power, but I'm not sure.

Guest undead illuminati

Don't worry about it! Personally I think that Peter might have turned off the power, but I'm not sure.

the blood writing on the wall could indeed be from other inmates. peter may not of even got to turn on the power, being teleported away whilst he was holding on to the switch which may have ripped his arm off. who knows?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Operation leader will by one Tank Dempsey.

So the operation will be lead by Tank Dempsey, but didn't we find in the radio that Dempsey was the captured spy?

So could that mean that Dempsey could lead it as an inside man?

Or that they though Peter was compromised when it was really Dempsey and sent believed Dempsey was still in?

This isn't adding up to well.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Lol we had this conversation a while ago. We just figured that because they say they found a spy in "security" that Tank went forward to actually spy on the Asylum and report back to his team.

Yup. My theory (shortened) is as follows:

Peter was working and was possibly going to be discovered, maybe the OSS was just paranoid, so they sent in Dempsey and a team. Dempsey went solo and was captured. A few days later the team infiltrated. Peter escaped, whether with help from the team who knows, and was later hung in SNN. The team took a plane to NDU and died.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Peter was working and was possibly going to be discovered, maybe the OSS was just paranoid, so they sent in Dempsey and a team. Dempsey went solo and was captured. A few days later the team infiltrated. Peter escaped, whether with help from the team who knows, and was later hung in SNN. The team took a plane to NDU and died.

That makes sense, but didn't the team die at Verruckt? At least 'Smokie' did because John Banana's poem said he turned and had to be killed.

That makes sense, but didn't the team die at Verruckt? At least 'Smokie' did because John Banana's poem said he turned and had to be killed.

Ya Smokey did, but Verruckt was the first outbreak, so I believe they went to NDU on the plane. I think that means there was 6 people in the team. Dempsey, John, Smokey, and 3 others. Dempsey was captured and Smokey died leaving 4 marines.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Ya Smokey did, but Verruckt was the first outbreak, so I believe they went to NDU on the plane. I think that means there was 6 people in the team. Dempsey, John, Smokey, and 3 others. Dempsey was captured and Smokey died leaving 4 marines.

Oh ok. That makes more sense. I wish that they could just clear up some of this stuff from long ago instead of teasing us with the poems about Smokey and John Banana.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Ya me too. But I don't think that will happen for a while, I've kind of stopped hoping for it haha

ya. They did answer some old questions on CotD, but they opened up new ones. Like what happened o Harvey Yena? Where was the Scavenger made? Why is there a vril generator in the lighthouse?

It's like everytime they answer a question, they open up a whole other door of unanswered questions. I guess it's what keeps us lured to the story so much.

Guest Matuzz

Ya me too. But I don't think that will happen for a while, I've kind of stopped hoping for it haha

ya. They did answer some old questions on CotD, but they opened up new ones. Like what happened o Harvey Yena? Where was the Scavenger made? Why is there a vril generator in the lighthouse?

It's like everytime they answer a question, they open up a whole other door of unanswered questions. I guess it's what keeps us lured to the story so much.

Before we even start to wonder what happened to Yena, we should first know who the h##l he is?

So many questions with no answers....

Guest Greenchico97

Too bad nobody survived at NDU, so Dempsey was captured? Smokey was killed by John Bananas who was left with 3 members and left to NDU from Verrucht? Peter too was captured at Verrucht this is why the Marines went there, im i correct? So i believe that Richotfen and Peter crossed paths somehow and killed him at SNN but made it look like an 'accident' and that's were our team comes in i believe. So guys im i correct?

Guest Greenchico97

So, do you think he ran of to SNN and Richofen was there? Cornelius sent the message find Doctor Richtofen and Maxis, so Peter met Rich. which was after he already killed Maxis and then killed Peter

So, do you think he ran of to SNN and Richofen was there? Cornelius sent the message find Doctor Richtofen and Maxis, so Peter met Rich. which was after he already killed Maxis and then killed Peter

Well the radio message in SNN is before Maxis is dead, because he says to find Maxis. We know that Richtofen "lured" Peter to his death, so I don't think they just happened to meet up. I have a few theories.

If Pernell was in the field at Verruckt, I think Richtofen forced him to make the message. Like maybe Richtofen told Pernell to tell Peter to find him, and Peter knew Ed was in Der Riese, so he went to Shi No Numa. Richtofen expected this and got there first, hence "luring" him to his death. Another version would be that he told Peter to find the two, and so Peter went straight to Der Riese, and Richtofen captured him knowing he was a spy, also "luring" him.

If Pernell was not in the field at Verruckt, I think he sent the message with good intentions to find Ed and Maxis, so maybe he went... idk. I only really have a theory for Pernell being captured. UNLESS...

If Pernell was a double-agent, he could have been working in America and include everything from the first theory, just take out the captured part. Maybe he was the "american operative" Maxis was talking about.

Guest football5699

*claps* this is exactly what I believe too lol. :D

*claps* this is exactly what I believe too lol. :D

Lol it's close.

Guest football5699

Actually upon further inspection that isn't really close lol

(in case nobody knows yet)

I believe Richtofen intercepted the radio message and knew that he was going to be questioned and peter would wonder where maxis is and then Richtofen killed him....but idk now because now i have a new theory on the whole radio/hanging man.

• 2 months later...