Der Riese Eclipse | Can It Be Relevant? *UPDATE*

Guest Tac

I too think they were being kept in Kino for the following reasons... Kino made for brainwashing not making or testing zombies. Their was an image of a nova 6 crawler in a teleporter... in Der Riese. In fact. I think they were delivered to Kino to show off to the Nazi Party on stage.

Well, Kino was the first NOVA 6 compound, so I think that they were created there and stored there. Everything else I agree on. So I abandon my theory that they were shipped in or out, but I think they were GOING to be shipped out, maybe on the ship that Steiner was on since he worked in Kino.

Oh right I forgot about that Nova 6 clip in Kino. Anything else to talk about..?

Turns out I'm not going to bed lol, umm let's see. We could talk about..... I'm not sure. My story has kind of become a stalemate lately

Guest Monopoly Mac

I'd go to bed but there are 130 episodes of Family Guy and I intend to watch every single one by the end of this week... Haven't laughed this hard since... oh yeah the last time I watched Family Guy. :D

But yeah, how flexible are you with the Devil and the Nazi Zombie storyline?

I'd go to bed but there are 130 episodes of Family Guy and I intend to watch every single one by the end of this week... Haven't laughed this hard since... oh yeah the last time I watched Family Guy. :D

But yeah, how flexible are you with the Devil and the Nazi Zombie storyline?

Not very, but my mind has become more open about Aliens, so maybe Hell will become more open to me as well

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah... The Devil adds a new dimension to this for me... If Richtofen made a deal with the devil then that means he is running from two deities now. Samantha and Satan.

Aliens on the other hand... :?

Yeah... The Devil adds a new dimension to this for me... If Richtofen made a deal with the devil then that means he is running from two deities now. Samantha and Satan.

Aliens on the other hand... :?

Exactly, but hell. We have the Illuminati and Aliens, Agartha and Aether, Area 51 and Shangri-La, I guess the Devil isn't that far fetched, we just need the evidence

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah... I'm going to post a thread about internal and external conflicts in the storyline now... It was a saved document on my computer and for some reason I forgot about it...

Guest football5699

I believe maybe more people made the deal than we think. IMO we have a few people that coulda made a deal with the devil.

Richtofen - CotD PaP and S-L shrine....only odd one is SNN but that could just be a plot hole because it wasn't introduced yet.

Maxis - Der Riese PaP and Kino PaP

JFK yes JFK - Five PaP...its in the safe room so he knew about it.

Yuri/Gersch - Ascension PaP

I'm still a little on the fence about the S-L PaP....maybe Brock made a deal to reach Agartha.

I believe maybe more people made the deal than we think. IMO we have a few people that coulda made a deal with the devil.

Richtofen - CotD PaP and S-L shrine....only odd one is SNN but that could just be a plot hole because it wasn't introduced yet.

Maxis - Der Riese PaP and Kino PaP

JFK yes JFK - Five PaP...its in the safe room so he knew about it.

Yuri/Gersch - Ascension PaP

I'm still a little on the fence about the S-L PaP....maybe Brock made a deal to reach Agartha.

IMO the PaP and things like it are purely just for gameplay and aren't relative to dark magic, but then again there are things to support that the Devil is in on this whole thing. idk it gets me confused

Guest Monopoly Mac

For Ascension and Five, remember the there was Illuminati presence there and they are worshipers of Satan. And Shangri La in my opinion was where Richtofen made the deal because that temple is the gateway to Agartha/Underground/Hell... Cotd I don't really know... Out of all the maps this has the oddest Pap machine. It comes out of the water...

For Ascension and Five, remember the there was Illuminati presence there and they are worshipers of Satan. And Shangri La in my opinion was where Richtofen made the deal because that temple is the gateway to Agartha/Underground/Hell... Cotd I don't really know... Out of all the maps this has the oddest Pap machine. It comes out of the water...

That's true. So what all do you think Richtofen made a deal for?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well in my opinion Richtofens part of the deal is done. If it wasn't, the devil would've done something to stall Richtofens death. I think Richtofen sold his soul for the Pack a Punch..... and an immunity to 115. That would explain why he doesn't change automatically when he gets hit or downed.

Well in my opinion Richtofens part of the deal is done. If it wasn't, the devil would've done something to stall Richtofens death. I think Richtofen sold his soul for the Pack a Punch..... and an immunity to 115. That would explain why he doesn't change automatically when he gets hit or downed.

Well I'm thinking more along the lines of, the deal is done because it seems that the stone came from below, and if it wasn't done, the Devil would not have granted him the stone. And if he goes down and doesn't turn because he has a deal, wouldn't that mean the rest of the characters made a deal also?

Guest Monopoly Mac

No because the others have an immunity to 115 I think... Wait where did I learn that from? I'm serious I remember getting that from somewhere...

Guest Zombieofthedead

No because the others have an immunity to 115 I think... Wait where did I learn that from? I'm serious I remember getting that from somewhere...

I don't think it was immunity of 115, but it was something similar in the terminal I think. Can't remember for sure.

If they had immunity, then why would the Perk-A-Cola's rot there mind?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Actually Richtofen is the one who mentions the rotting and the goes something like this "If I remember correctly, the active ingredient in this rots the mind..."

I'll find the exact quote but thats mostly how it goes.

Actually Richtofen is the one who mentions the rotting and the goes something like this "If I remember correctly, the active ingredient in this rots the mind..."

I'll find the exact quote but thats mostly how it goes.

Ya exactly. He doesn't say it only effects a particular person/people, so doesn't that show that it has 115 and is rotting their minds? What is confusing to me is how they are possibly regaining their memories even though they drink and come in contact with 115 DAILY.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ya exactly. He doesn't say it only effects a particular person/people, so doesn't that show that it has 115 and is rotting their minds? What is confusing to me is how they are possibly regaining their memories even though they drink and come in contact with 115 DAILY.

It says mind not memories, meaning you wouldn't be a smart, kind of like how TV supposedly rots your mind. Memories are different.

It says mind not memories, meaning you wouldn't be a smart, kind of like how TV supposedly rots your mind. Memories are different.

Good point, so Richtofen erased their memories and 115 is rotting their minds. So they are becoming stupider every day and are somehow regaining their memories. Does that sound about right?