Der Riese Eclipse | Can It Be Relevant? *UPDATE*

Guest Tac

Guest football5699

To find all of the pieces for what he needs. It seems like as soon as he "defected" (not sure if i used that right) from DR to go to SNN he started to plot.

Guest football5699

see there we go...there are two options.....

Each of their countries saw they had past experience

Or think of this...

With the mind control, Richtofen could've programmed them to arrive at SNN so he could befriend them and then carry out his twisted plan.

IMO we need to get off this whole "their countries" things. They wouldn't have contact with their countries, and when Der Riese facility broke out, the war was over and they wouldn't go back and fight. So I believe that they went to Shi No Numa to kill Dr. Richtofen and they Zombie's outbreak began. MAYBE Richtofen knew mind control, but I don't think so, otherwise he would be able to control the zombies.

Guest football5699

But it was easier to unlock the minds of the living remember? Plus...they wouldn't have recolection of him so how would they know to kill him. Double Plus...This leads to my who broke them out question.

But it was easier to unlock the minds of the living remember? Plus...they wouldn't have recolection of him so how would they know to kill him. Double Plus...This leads to my who broke them out question.

:facepalm: YOUR A FUCKING IDOT ASSHOLE lolol jk I am just saying that because I can't disprove any of that, great thinking

:shock: U scared the shit out of me for a sec

:lol: Yes I stumped him....mission accomplished

lol ok so lets think here Tac.... I got nothin. We know they were sent there to do something, based on their voices, I believe it to be hostile and they wanted it done quick, but that second part I have no proof on. Dempsey wants Nikolai to get on his gear, what could that mean

Guest Monopoly Mac

Holy crap, before I read the jk part I thought Tac finally broke lol. Anyways this is just a quick thought so its going to be disproven pretty easily. Thats right I'm going to give you a Monopoly Thought.

What if before Peter told the Verruckt crew to drop him off at Shi No Numa and Tank remembered this and knew where the location of SNN was?

To above, I think he told Nikolai to get his gear because they expected resistance.

Guest football5699

Actually....the SNN voyage could be right after they were broken free because "Takeo's Rambling" could relate to the radio in CotD where subject N3WB (FTW Richtofen) was muttering proverbs constantly.

Plus Takeo isn't exactly open with his feelings.

EDIT: Now that I see your post Monopoly (yes I thought i got him to crack too ;) )

That could be it, too.

BTW love the trademark Monopoly Thought.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah I'm always having random thoughts about the story so I made it into a Monopoly Thought.

Anyway nice to point out that rambling thing. Didn't think about that.

To mac: That could make sense, I could really see that, except that means Peter would of had to fight in Verruckt with them and then they take the plane and drop him off. Because the team arrives and he is in Verruckt, I believe.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait just remember Tank was captured a week before the team went in... DOH!

Damn you Treyarch...

Wouldn't it be awesome if they left pieces of "intel" around the zombie maps like they do in campaign.

Guest football5699

I. Would. Die.

Plus it would help so much. TREYARCH WHEREVER YOU ARE YOU SNEAKY NINJAS. HEAR THE MONOPOLY PLEA....and no not an ingame monopoly board heheheheheh

Guest Monopoly Mac

*Back in Treyarch headquarters*

A Treyarch worker stumbles upon footballs post.

Treyarch worker: This is GENIUS. Its time to give back to the community.

*next week*

The Nazi Zombie Monopoly Game has come! Brought to you by Treyarch!

Well I believe, OH SHIT SOMETHING CAME IN MY HEAD ITS AT THE END OF THE POST, that he went solo and then the team infiltrated a week later? Or news didn't get to Richtofen very fast? Idk I think the spy captured was Dempsey and they were already there.

NOW!! On the Der Riese boards, there are circled dates, two of which are the 1oth and 17th of September, when the radios take place, as well as on each other thursday of the month. Significance?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Couldn't quite understand your post... but I know for a fact the earliest cotd radio was September 2... The others I forget...

Couldn't quite understand your post... but I know for a fact the earliest cotd radio was September 2... The others I forget...

Disregard the human made red circle

lighth10.png

We see that each thursday is circled, two of which are the 10th and the 17th of September. Two radios take place on those days. Is there any significance?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Kind of seems like a coincidence to me... The 17th is when Tank was delivered to Richtofen if thats worth anything...

Another Monopoly Thought

In Kino there are a crapload of black cases. Under the staircase is one of those cases with a nova zombie container in it. So are these black cases coming into Kino Der Toten... Or were they supposed to come ?

Kind of seems like a coincidence to me... The 17th is when Tank was delivered to Richtofen if thats worth anything...

Another Monopoly Thought

In Kino there are a crapload of black cases. Under the staircase is one of those cases with a nova zombie container in it. So are these black cases coming into Kino Der Toten... Or were they supposed to come ?

Do you mean the containers with the species in it?

Yep.

Ok, gotcha, I think that they were being shipped OUT not in. But due to the weird placement, maybe they were coming in and they needed storage area.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I too think they were being kept in Kino for the following reasons... Kino made for brainwashing not making or testing zombies. Their was an image of a nova 6 crawler in a teleporter... in Der Riese. In fact. I think they were delivered to Kino to show off to the Nazi Party on stage.