closer look at some old intel(edited with shi no numa intel)

Guest nayrc

Peter. I think he tried to sabotage the building. With that being said, I do not specifically know if there is any live flames anywhere, if so Peter. If not, Germans

Alright so if its Peter where were the Germans when he did it.

I believe that the Germans left immediately after capturing Dempsey, and they caused the outbreak. From there, Peter ran around and tried to destroy the asylum.

Guest football5699

It is not easy whatsoever trying to grasp this half asleep lol.....eastern standard time ftw

Im gonna go to sleep now lol but one question and I know you mentioned it before but I am too lazy and tired to look :lol:

Why was peter sabotaging the asylum again?

It is not easy whatsoever trying to grasp this half asleep lol.....eastern standard time ftw

Im gonna go to sleep now lol but one question and I know you mentioned it before but I am too lazy and tired to look :lol:

Why was peter sabotaging the asylum again?

I believe that such determined and important experimenting went in, he felt the Nazi's would return to gather the information, so tried to burn it down, turn off the power, etc.

Guest nayrc

Yeah... I'm leaving this thing to rest... Verruckt is before Shi No Numa.

Agreed, no offense to OP, but wherever this was received isn't legit. Unless you can provide a link, this isn't true. That's why none if us have heard it before. So Mac, what else?

thank you... for you belief and trust :(

http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW/intel/222

although i do not 100% agree with it and think 3arc may have slipped up a bit it IS there...take it as it is

Yeah... I'm leaving this thing to rest... Verruckt is before Shi No Numa.

Agreed, no offense to OP, but wherever this was received isn't legit. Unless you can provide a link, this isn't true. That's why none if us have heard it before. So Mac, what else?

although i do not 100% agree with it and think 3arc may have slipped up a bit it IS there...take it as it is

I wasn't trying to make you sound untrustworthy or anything, but I looked for 2 hours and couldn't find it. Plus it doesn't make any sense. Sorry if u were offended

Guest nayrc

I wasn't trying to make you sound untrustworthy or anything, but I looked for 2 hours and couldn't find it. Plus it doesn't make any sense. Sorry if u were offended

not really offended but i dont really see how you could have missed it, i also think it may be a mistake but ill add one last bit of intel to look at

edit: now that i look at it, it basical just tells us what we already know

Guest Monopoly Mac

Thought of something. Japan is an island which means they had to have took a boat or plane unless they were already at Japan which I doubt. I don't think any of them pilot or know how to drive a boat so wouldn't this mean somebody had to have sent them? They can't just steal a boat to kill Richtofen.

Guest nayrc

I completely missed that, jeez I fail. But is it mistake or shall we discuss?

i think we could discuss but if it gets too confusing or doesn't we can request this thread to be deleted... and never speak of it again :twisted:

That's right. Richtofen could have gotten there with some secret teleporter, who knows. Which leaves the crew, damn good question. If they were being tested on, how did they get there. God I hate that question

Wait are you replying to my post?

Ya. Maybe Tank flew a plane since he was on the recon unit team? Maybe he has general knowledge of it?

Maybe... But where does a plane land in the middle of Japan?

True, a swamp none the less. According to the intel, it sounds like America didn't send them, so maybe they walked :lol:

Guest Zombieofthedead

True, a swamp none the less. According to the intel, it sounds like America didn't send them, so maybe they walked :lol:

Or they parachuted near there. Btw, your comment was the 115th reply :D

Or they parachuted near there. Btw, your comment was the 115th reply :D

They could have parachuted, but did they take a 935 plane or what, where would they have gotten the plane?

Guest Zombieofthedead

They could have parachuted, but did they take a 935 plane or what, where would they have gotten the plane?

Well, if my theory aout them being sent on a mission by the allies and japan is correct, that would be how. Otherwise, they probably walked like you said.

Well, if my theory aout them being sent on a mission by the allies and japan is correct, that would be how. Otherwise, they probably walked like you said.

Intel:

"You're not going to believe this.

Recon has picked up some very strange information. Until recently, I would have marked this zombie infestation as the most twisted turn of events our boys have yet encountered. However, it turns out that the men themselves are about as unlikely a group as the zombies attacking them.

Intelligence reports reveal that it is not just our boys trapped in the Japanese swamplands. The fact that these four haven't killed each other alone speaks measures of the immense danger they must be facing."

I don't think they are on a mission.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Intel:

"You're not going to believe this.

Recon has picked up some very strange information. Until recently, I would have marked this zombie infestation as the most twisted turn of events our boys have yet encountered. However, it turns out that the men themselves are about as unlikely a group as the zombies attacking them.

Intelligence reports reveal that it is not just our boys trapped in the Japanese swamplands. The fact that these four haven't killed each other alone speaks measures of the immense danger they must be facing."

I don't think they are on a mission.

Well, it's intel. Who knows? Seems totally random that they would just happen to end up there.

Well, it's intel. Who knows? Seems totally random that they would just happen to end up there.

Oh I agree. Does this shed any light on anything?

"We’ve got some bad news. The zombie infestation previously plaguing isolated areas within Germany has spread to the Pacific. Communication is shoddy at best, but we’ve pinned what sounds like an SOS signal to a remote jungle location in Japan.

Heavy fog and impassible swamp terrain have left reconnaissance efforts near fruitless. However, we have secured intelligence supporting the survival of an Allied force in the area. The map below was found on the ground near the signal location, but evacuation became necessary as night began to fall.

Our recon squad is made up of some of the toughest and meanest soldiers you’ll ever meet, but they’re smart enough to get out before the dogs start preying at night; those hounds of Hell make their living counterparts seem about as threatening as a bunch of kittens after dinner.

With the war demanding every ounce of strength we can muster, there’s no telling when a full search and rescue operation will be conducted. For now we can only hope that our soldiers in the swamp can hold the zombies off."

Sounds like it WAS a mission kinda. With the whole "our recon squad" but that sounds kinda like the Marines in Verruckt, ya know?

*EDIT* Sounds like Dempsey set an SOS and the recon unit wasn't them, but was there to GET them.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Whoevers speaking says its not just our boy "s"... But theres only one person per country... This is why I'm not believing that intel...

Whoevers speaking says its not just our boy "s"... But theres only one person per country... This is why I'm not believing that intel...

Well I don't think you can really say that "this" is factual and "this" isn't. It's like with the CIA server, people say that some things in it are fake, but they aren't going to trick us like that otherwise we have to throw the whole thing out. Like at a crime scene, one thing is tampered, everything must go. So either ALL intel is true, or ALL intel is false.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah but this was before an actual story was being made. I'm not talking about the zombies I'm talking about the characters. The characters were actually getting a story when Black Ops came out not in World at War. They were probably just for the lolz back then.