closer look at some old intel(edited with shi no numa intel)

Guest nayrc

Well I can say its definitely American... And the "Find Dr.Richtofen" is just like the radio... I think it could be him.

Sorry for replying late, chores :x But I agree, It sounds to me like "Dr. Richtofen is in Verruckt" "and I am in Verruckt" "and we are not the only ones working with 115" and then the 4th part I can't decipher

Guest football5699

I think were making Zombieofthedead angry :oops: And why is it us 3 who always fills up every thread lol?

I am saddened by this jk lol.

I find it hard to believe it is american though because the fact that it is in the doctors quarters with all of the crazy richtofen stuff

I think were making Zombieofthedead angry :oops: And why is it us 3 who always fills up every thread lol?

I am saddened by this jk lol.

I find it hard to believe it is american though because the fact that it is in the doctors quarters with all of the crazy richtofen stuff

It sounds purely American :/

Guest football5699

OOO OOO OOOO!!!!!! I think I know why Richtofen killed Peter.

This message is in the Doctors Quarters right?? Maybe Richtofen intercepted the message to Peter and decided to kill him so Peter wouldnt be suspicious about Maxis etc. Maybe he even tried to hide the evidence by smashing the radio transmission hence the static etc.

OOO OOO OOOO!!!!!! I think I know why Richtofen killed Peter.

This message is in the Doctors Quarters right?? Maybe Richtofen intercepted the message to Peter and decided to kill him so Peter wouldnt be suspicious about Maxis etc. Maybe he even tried to hide the evidence by smashing the radio transmission hence the static etc.

Not bad, I am making a huge thread about peter and pernell, you mind commenting when it's up?

*EDIT* Deciphering Peter McKay and Cornelius Pernell: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12726

Guest Monopoly Mac

"With the war demanding every ounce of strength we can muster, there’s no telling when a full search and rescue operation will be conducted. For now we can only hope that our soldiers in the swamp can hold the zombies off."

Knew it was a search and rescue. ;)

"With the war demanding every ounce of strength we can muster, there’s no telling when a full search and rescue operation will be conducted. For now we can only hope that our soldiers in the swamp can hold the zombies off."

Knew it was a search and rescue. ;)

That doesn't mean it was rescue though, that specifically doesn't regard them searching for Ed, it means that the team is there and someone will search and rescue THEM. So they are in the swamp during the war, the war in Japan ended at the end of July 1945.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Oh right that too... Sorry got a little cocky there.

Anyways I reaaally don't like this intel... Now I have to reconsider everything I've come up with...

Oh right that too... Sorry got a little cocky there.

Anyways I reaaally don't like this intel... Now I have to reconsider everything I've come up with...

Well maybe not, well kinda. But it dies not specifically state whiter it was WWII in general or just in japan, if it means overall, it goes until September second 1945. That's the date of the first radio in Der Riese regarding Verruckt not breaking out yet, so they fought together in SNN, then Tank led the extraction????

Guest Monopoly Mac

No... they had to have made a mistake... Richtofen does not refer to Tank as Tank at all in Cotd radios and they spoke to each other in Shi No Numa. And none of them remember anything before Shi No Numa... But Tank went to extract... :?

I don't normally exclude evidence like this...but this honestly doesn't make sense... How about we pack it away... burn it...and never speak of it again... >_>

No... they had to have made a mistake... Richtofen does not refer to Tank as Tank at all in Cotd radios and they spoke to each other in Shi No Numa. And none of them remember anything before Shi No Numa... But Tank went to extract... :?

I don't normally exclude evidence like this...but this honestly doesn't make sense... How about we pack it away... burn it...and never speak of it again... >_>

I would love to know the link he got it from, but google search is shoeing nothing, but honestly, we can't throw it away no matter how much we want to. Lets figure it out!

Guest Monopoly Mac

Fine... but until we find a logical explanation I'm not mentioning this crap in any theory of mine...

The Japanese Instrument of Surrender was a written agreement that enabled the surrender of Japan and marked the end of World War 2. Same day Richtofen had his first radio log in Cotd. In the radio one of the lines is "static" Dr.Maxis must continue no matter what the cost. Possibly because the war ended Maxis wanted to stop?

Fine... but until we find a logical explanation I'm not mentioning this crap in any theory of mine...

The Japanese Instrument of Surrender was a written agreement that enabled the surrender of Japan and marked the end of World War 2. Same day Richtofen had his first radio log in Cotd. In the radio one of the lines is "static" Dr.Maxis must continue no matter what the cost. Possibly because the war ended Maxis wanted to stop?

I believe that, and it was the last radian on Oct 1. I'm looking through all the intel now, I found it. But really, WTF, they were in SNN before he infiltrated Verruckt, but Richtofen acts like he's never heard of him. Maybe it's post war and due to clean up or trials, not physical warfare?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah... but the radios in Shi No Numa suggest verruckt already happened. Failed to contain the asylum. And audio from the verruckt trailer. I'm not buying it now. Radios transmitting the future?

Yeah... but the radios in Shi No Numa suggest verruckt already happened. Failed to contain the asylum. And audio from the verruckt trailer. I'm not buying it now. Radios transmitting the future?

Well there is the time travel one from kino, and that's in 69, but that's Black Ops. According to intel, Shi no Numa picks up rogue signals, not sure how much that means. Basically, Verruckt has to be before SNN, and I've looked through all the intel, I see no place it says what he posted.

Yeah... I'm leaving this thing to rest... Verruckt is before Shi No Numa.

Agreed, no offense to OP, but wherever this was received isn't legit. Unless you can provide a link, this isn't true. That's why none if us have heard it before. So Mac, what else?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well... lets just say Shangri La is after Kino... Maybe Richtofen found another piece there and used "the focusing stone" to time travel? :? Maybe he "focused" on something that he wanted a portable teleporter and it brought them to Ascension...

That was possibly the biggest speculation post I ever made lol but thats the best I got...

Well... lets just say Shangri La is after Kino... Maybe Richtofen found another piece there and used "the focusing stone" to time travel? :? Maybe he "focused" on something that he wanted a portable teleporter and it brought them to Ascension...

That was possibly the biggest speculation post I ever made lol but thats the best I got...

Haha it's cool, and I'm excited for mp4 area 51!

Guest Monopoly Mac

Oh hellz yeah. And I thought of something... Richtofen was able to repair the teleporter and make it send them somewhere in specific. It either has to be Shangri La or Area 51. Both of those are not Group 935 stations and don't have teleporters. If he can program a teleporter to do that I think he can program a lot of things. Like the Gersch Device for example... Maybe he programmed the baby maker gun to do something too...

Oh hellz yeah. And I thought of something... Richtofen was able to repair the teleporter and make it send them somewhere in specific. It either has to be Shangri La or Area 51. Both of those are not Group 935 stations and don't have teleporters. If he can program a teleporter to do that I think he can program a lot of things. Like the Gersch Device for example... Maybe he programmed the baby maker gun to do something too...

Well, I think Area 51 might, but SL doesn't for sure. But it's weird he could do that without the STONE!!