closer look at some old intel(edited with shi no numa intel)

Guest nayrc

That radio was ONLY added into verruckt for Black ops. there are NO radios in WAW Verruckt.

Ok thanks for clearing it, so I guess that kinda confirms Verruckt as first outbreak eh?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Yes but when they arrive in the intro you dont hear richtofen

EDIT: Curse you Tac

Oh! I believe the theory is they don't arrive with Richtofen. We don't know if they were sent on a misson by the allies (and Japan), or if some organization (Illuminati?) told them to go there. They don't arrive with Richtofen, most likely.

@Tac Doesn't confirm it, but does give more evidence.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alright I don't know if you just secretly insulted me or something but what I meant was you don't hear his voice at all until near the end when the zombies have already starting swarming the place. The very beginning everybody is mentioned. Takeos ramblings. Nikolai's complaining. And Tank telling him to put his gear on. You never hear Richtofen in the beginning.

Guest football5699

This is a little far fetched but what if they met up right before SNN to get richtofen but for different reasons....

Dempsey- Peter gave a tip and possibly revenge for Peter's death

Nikolai - IDK tbh but possibly just because he looks like Amsel :lol:

Takeo - Japanese gov't saw him as a risk because Ricky was losing his mind.

Oh! I believe the theory is they don't arrive with Richtofen. We don't know if they were sent on a misson by the allies (and Japan), or if some organization (Illuminati?) told them to go there. They don't arrive with Richtofen, most likely.

@Tac Doesn't confirm it, but does give more evidence.

Fair enough. But! If they don't arrive without Richtofen and they had their memories (since their first confirmed encounter with 115 was in SNN, and Demspey's quote about remembering Richtofen before SNN. I believe that hints to no memory loss prior.) But if they had there memories, I would think they'd kill Ed on the spot. And Dempsey sounds like he's leading the group, so I doubt Illuminati. I think they might arrive with Ed.

To Mac: I wasn't secretly insulting you, I actually coudn't remember who said it. And I don't remember hearing Tak ramblings.

*EDIT* I see what you mean. Nikolai's quote about Tak, gotcha

To football: I don't believe they were ever ever ever apart, so I don't think they met up.

Guest Zombieofthedead

This is a little far fetched but what if they met up right before SNN to get richtofen but for different reasons....

It's a bit far fetched. I think they we all sent on a mission together, seeing as how they all had memories wiped and such.

@Tac they haven't regained all memories and thus wouldn't kill him on sight. There is no mention to him at all at the trailer start, so idk. I don't think they went there with him.

It's a bit far fetched. I think they we all sent on a mission together, seeing as how they all had memories wiped and such.

@Tac they haven't regained all memories and thus wouldn't kill him on sight. There is no mention to him at all at the trailer start, so idk. I don't think they went there with him.

Well what I want to know is this. You said they never regained their memory, how do we know they ever lost it previous to the map? They sound pretty normal in the trailer. And as I said, about Dempsey's quote regarding remembering Richtofen BEFORE SNN, it makes me believe he had his memory going into the swamp.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Well what I want to know is this. You said they never regained their memory, how do we know they ever lost it previous to the map? They sound pretty normal in the trailer. And as I said, about Dempsey's quote regarding remembering Richtofen BEFORE SNN, it makes me believe he had his memory going into the swamp.

They were tested on way before the map, and lost their memories. They probably had alot of time to recover, given the supposed timeline we decided I for der riese, thus they sound normal. He thinks he remembers seeing richtofen before going to SNN, which what he remembers is from being tested upon, but he doesn't know for sure.

They were tested on way before the map, and lost their memories. They probably had alot of time to recover, given the supposed timeline we decided I for der riese, thus they sound normal. He thinks he remembers seeing richtofen before going to SNN, which what he remembers is from being tested upon, but he doesn't know for sure.

They were tested on yes, and since we play SNN before Der Riese, due to the CoTD radios, I assume they had about 6 months between testing and SNN. If they had time to recover, why wouldn't he have harmed Ed?

Guest Zombieofthedead

They were tested on yes, and since we play SNN before Der Riese, due to the CoTD radios, I assume they had about 6 months between testing and SNN. If they had time to recover, why wouldn't he have harmed Ed?

Maybe he just hasn't recovered enough, or hasn't seen something that would make him remember. Think about it, if he was recovering he would be surrounded by things reminding him of his life, whereas with Richtofen, he only remembers seeing Richtofen, there isn't anything around that could remind him of why he remembers Richtofen.

Maybe he just hasn't recovered enough, or hasn't seen something that would make him remember. Think about it, if he was recovering he would be surrounded by things reminding him of his life, whereas with Richtofen, he only remembers seeing Richtofen, there isn't anything around that could remind him of why he remembers Richtofen.

True true. So we believe that Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai arrived at Shi No Numa with the intent of finding Richtofen correct? WHY would they want to find him? I doubt it's to save him. If it was to kill him, why didn't they kill him?

Dempsey sounds like he has some sort of picture or something to show that SNN is the right place, he sounds like he wants to get whatever is going on, over with. I believe that they go to Shi No Numa to kill him for experimenting on them, and the outbreak occurs, leaving them to fight the Zombies together. As the maps go on, there memories are becoming unclear and they don't have the intent to kill him. For some reason though, they are regaining their memories. I think it's because of how much they have been together, their minds are beginning to become back in place.

*EDIT* For a more organized version of what was just said, and what I plan to put in my story, here ya go:

Among all the chaos of the Der Riese outbreak, Richtofen flees to Shi No Numa. Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai escape and begin their man hunt for Richtofen, intending to kill him. Dempsey had found a picture of Shi No Numa in Der Riese, and thought that this is where he was going. After several months of searching, they finally found Shi No Numa. They searched around the compound to find Dr. Richtofen, and when they did, they found Richtofen trying to hold off some Zombies. They knew that they would have no chance now if they killed Richtofen, because they were being swarmed, and Richtofen knew his way around the compound. As they continuously fight Zombies, they have to drink the Perk-A-Cola’s, thus gradually erasing their memories, and they had forgotten why they had come to Shi No Numa in the first place. The 4 of them begin to travel together to fight off Zombies.

Guest Zombieofthedead

True true. So we believe that Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai arrived at Shi No Numa with the intent of finding Richtofen correct? WHY would they want to find him? I doubt it's to save him. If it was to kill him, why didn't they kill him?

Dempsey sounds like he has some sort of picture or something to show that SNN is the right place, he sounds like he wants to get whatever is going on, over with. I believe that they go to Shi No Numa to kill him for experimenting on them, and the outbreak occurs, leaving them to fight the Zombies together. As the maps go on, there memories are becoming unclear and they don't have the intent to kill him. For some reason though, they are regaining their memories. I think it's because of how much they have been together, their minds are beginning to become back in place.

I don't think they were looking for him, as they wouldn't know where he is if they we sent by the allies, seeing as that is who most likely sent them. I believe it has something to do with the mysteries around it (and the fact that Takeo forgot about it, if he had been stationed there). They would have killed him, most likely, until the zombies came there. After that they just kind of followed them. Nothing really leads me to believe they came there with the intention of killing Richtofen, more just the experiments there.

EDIT: I'll let you go with that for your story, because I want to do my story, too after all, and I'll just do my interpretation, you can do yours. Mine wouldn't work very well if we had the same ideas, and I'm planning on starting this later on in the summer.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Maybe they didn't want to kill him but simply capture him. And you made me think something. Playing Shi No Numa, Tank actually talks to Richtofen a couple of times but not with hostility. "Lucky Shot, Richtofen". This tells us a few things. He knew his name but doesn't remember what he did to them. So maybe if they were sent by somebody, the "somebody" told them specifically his name for a reason. Think about it.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Maybe they didn't want to kill him but simply capture him. And you made me think something. Playing Shi No Numa, Tank actually talks to Richtofen a couple of times but not with hostility. "Lucky Shot, Richtofen". This tells us a few things. He knew his name but doesn't remember what he did to them. So maybe if they were sent by somebody, the "somebody" told them specifically his name for a reason. Think about it.

Or... he told them his name.

Guest Zombieofthedead

But why would he do that if he experimented on them? He would basically sign his death warrant.

They don't remember him? Or at least not entirely. Takeo seems to know by ascension, but is waiting for the right time to kill him.

Guest Zombieofthedead

But how would Richtofen know they can't remember him?

Because they didn't kill him on sight.

@football thanks for the quote, forgot about that

Guest Monopoly Mac

I know he erased their "past" memories. You can't erase someones memory of you because your the one conducting the experiments.

@Zombie If thats the case then he must have a reaaally quick mind.

I leave for ten minutes and there's a flurry of activity! So due to the CoTD quote, he had erased there memories. So WHY did he go there to Richtofen?