Verruckt, what really happened “nayrc’s version” A nz story

Guest nayrc

Guest nayrc

Peter was sent in to group 935 as a spy, a research assistant based out of Munich.

An American scientist working under German control in a top secret location known only as, verruckt .

He was testing on people, dead and alive and later his tests started to involve element 115, he tested it on a dead patient, the results: zombiefacation. He had brought life back to the dead, but he had no control over it. He tried to command it but it dint understand, or did it just not listen.

It struck out at him, infecting his arm. He had to stop I spreading to he ran to the **** please report this topic, post ****, he knew what he had to do. He just hoped it didn’t spread too quickly.

Peter, now with only one arm, realized he may not last long, but his research everything he knew couldn’t be lost. He had to save what he knew so he began, he began to use the blood from his arm to write everything he knew on the wall, 115, 935, 19382406 9:21, living dead. What did all this mean; the writing seemed strange, strange but familiar. He wrote everything that came into his mind, hoping someone would piece it all together. The wall covered he stumbled into the next room, he kept writing the seam thing, teddy is a liar, HANZ, but one last thing, one last message before he left. He hung a mannequin, out of reach of the zombies and stabbed knifes into another, what to do if infected.

He used his arm, no longer attached to his body, to pull down the power switch. Shutting down everything the perk-a-colas, electrical defences all created by peter using 115. The perk-a-colas where drinks, effectively drugs, created to enhance human capability, made with element 115,but with the boosts of performance also came some extreme side effects, minds rotting away, slowly becoming infected with 115, but peter didn’t know this, he thought they were great he could mass produce them, make his fortune. Then there was the electro-barriers, the ultimate defence immediately electrocuting and killing anything that passed through it. Most effective in fact against the living-dead, but again peter had no idea of their capabilities.

He had shut down the asylum and escaped down the stairs in the power room.

Ever since they lost contact with peter the Americans were trying to contact peter in verruckt, this did not go unnoticed by group 935 as they intercepted some letters to peter, of course they didn’t use his name but now they knew there was a spy in verruckt, he was going to be sent to Richtofen, he was running low on test subjects and this spy would be perfect for his experiments but doctor Harvey yena heard a spy had been compromised in verruckt and knew his friend peter had been sent there, yena was also working for the Americans he warned them peter had been compromised and he told the Americans who sent in a rescue team to try to extract him.

They sent in a team to get him out the operation leader, tank Dempsey, was sent in before them to try to find peter but just as he went in the Germans arrived looking for a American, they should have got peter but instead found Dempsey, peter long gone after creating the first zombie. Tank was brought back to Richtofen to be tested on and one of the German soldiers sent in to get him came across the zombie, still stuck on the operating table peter created him on, he made notes examined how he was created physical appearance ect. and sent the reasherch back to der riese but when he released the zombie for further testing all hell broke loss. The zombie infected the German who infected everyone else and the asylum became over run, a few days later john, smokey and co. arrived, after not hearing from Dempsey for a while they went in to see what was going on to find it over run by zombies, after a long battle they were all killed.

I will be writing a follow up to this in a sort time but for now fell free to challenge or question any of this, although it is done in the format of a story this is what I believe actually happened in verruckt.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Peter was sent in to group 935 as a spy, a research assistant based out of Munich.

An American scientist working under German control in a top secret location known only as, verruckt .

He was testing on people, dead and alive and later his tests started to involve element 115, he tested it on a dead patient, the results: zombiefacation. He had brought life back to the dead, but he had no control over it. He tried to command it but it dint understand, or did it just not listen.

It struck out at him, infecting his arm. He had to stop I spreading to he ran to the **** please report this topic, post ****, he knew what he had to do. He just hoped it didn’t spread too quickly.

Peter, now with only one arm, realized he may not last long, but his research everything he knew couldn’t be lost. He had to save what he knew so he began, he began to use the blood from his arm to write everything he knew on the wall, 115, 935, 19382406 9:21, living dead. What did all this mean; the writing seemed strange, strange but familiar. He wrote everything that came into his mind, hoping someone would piece it all together. The wall covered he stumbled into the next room, he kept writing the seam thing, teddy is a liar, HANZ, but one last thing, one last message before he left. He hung a mannequin, out of reach of the zombies and stabbed knifes into another, what to do if infected.

He used his arm, no longer attached to his body, to pull down the power switch. Shutting down everything the perk-a-colas, electrical defences all created by peter using 115. The perk-a-colas where drinks, effectively drugs, created to enhance human capability, made with element 115,but with the boosts of performance also came some extreme side effects, minds rotting away, slowly becoming infected with 115, but peter didn’t know this, he thought they were great he could mass produce them, make his fortune. Then there was the electro-barriers, the ultimate defence immediately electrocuting and killing anything that passed through it. Most effective in fact against the living-dead, but again peter had no idea of their capabilities.

I agree with some of this... but Peter most likely made none of this, being a spy. Also, I think it's more likely he chopped his arm off on the power switch, what is the point of putting it there otherwise?

Ever since they lost contact with peter the Americans were trying to contact peter in verruckt, this did not go unnoticed by group 935 as they intercepted some letters to peter, of course they didn’t use his name but now they knew there was a spy in verruckt, he was going to be sent to Richtofen, he was running low on test subjects and this spy would be perfect for his experiments but doctor Harvey yena heard a spy had been compromised in verruckt and knew his friend peter had been sent there, yena was also working for the Americans he warned them peter had been compromised and he told the Americans who sent in a rescue team to try to extract him.

Makes sense.

They sent in a team to get him out the operation leader, tank Dempsey, was sent in before them to try to find peter but just as he went in the Germans arrived looking for a American, they should have got peter but instead found Dempsey, peter long gone after creating the first zombie. Tank was brought back to Richtofen to be tested on and one of the German soldiers sent in to get him came across the zombie, still stuck on the operating table peter created him on, he made notes examined how he was created physical appearance ect. and sent the reasherch back to der riese but when he released the zombie for further testing all hell broke loss. The zombie infected the German who infected everyone else and the asylum became over run, just in time for john, smokey and co. to arrive, after not hearing from Dempsey for a while they went in to see what was going on to find it over run by zombies, after a long battle they were all killed.

I don't think Dempsey went in alone, but he was captured, though probably not thought to be the spy given the american uniform, and the fact that the letters you mentioned are FROM peter. Also, the operating table did not contain a zombie. you can hear a disinct non zombie scream when activating it. There is no way in hell that the outbreak started as the extraction team got there. There is blood EVERYWHERE, but it definately was there a little while before they got there.

I will be writing a follow up to this in a sort time but for now fell free to challenge or question any of this, although it is done in the format of a story this is what I believe actually happened in verruckt.

Guest nayrc

I agree with some of this... but Peter most likely made none of this, being a spy. Also, I think it's more likely he chopped his arm off on the power switch, what is the point of putting it there otherwise?

i always thought it was strange that his arm was on the power switch but one thing that always stuck out at me in the **** please report this topic, post **** was the knife with a large area of blood round it right beside all the writing on the wall, it just kinda made sense

Makes sense.

They sent in a team to get him out the operation leader, tank Dempsey, was sent in before them to try to find peter but just as he went in the Germans arrived looking for a American, they should have got peter but instead found Dempsey, peter long gone after creating the first zombie. Tank was brought back to Richtofen to be tested on and one of the German soldiers sent in to get him came across the zombie, still stuck on the operating table peter created him on, he made notes examined how he was created physical appearance ect. and sent the reasherch back to der riese but when he released the zombie for further testing all hell broke loss. The zombie infected the German who infected everyone else and the asylum became over run, just in time for john, smokey and co. to arrive, after not hearing from Dempsey for a while they went in to see what was going on to find it over run by zombies, after a long battle they were all killed.

I don't think Dempsey went in alone, but he was captured, though probably not thought to be the spy given the american uniform, and the fact that the letters you mentioned are FROM peter. Also, the operating table did not contain a zombie. you can hear a disinct non zombie scream when activating it. There is no way in hell that the outbreak started as the extraction team got there. There is blood EVERYWHERE, but it definately was there a little while before they got there.

the letters i mentioned are not mentioned anywhere in the story, just something i made up to show how peter was found to be a spy

when i said just in time for them to arrive the out break could have happened a few hours or even days before they went in looking for dempsey, ill edit that now, and also some one would have been experimented on before being zombiefied witch would explain the human scream, but i see your point there.

Guest Zombieofthedead

You just kinda of worded when they got there weird then. Looks pretty good for the most part. I just really don't believe Dempsey would have gotten captured before they got there tbh.

Guest nayrc

You just kinda of worded when they got there weird then. Looks pretty good for the most part. I just really don't believe Dempsey would have gotten captured before they got there tbh.

yea i was pretty vague there but i will post my reasoning for the Dempsey thing now

Guest nayrc

in the second radio Richthofen mentions some one found a spy in verruckt and they are sending him over to replace the on he broke.

in the 3rd radio he calls Dempsey, "the replacement", so it makes sense that he would have been the replacement mentioned in the previous radio.

in radio number 4 he says the OSS relies they captured one of there spies and they tried to sent in a rescue team witch would be smokey and co. checking in on what happened to dempsey.

he later says they were *static* the first batch of test subjects, i believe the static is "killed by" witch means they were killed by the first zombies leading me to think my theory on peter creating the first zombie may be right.

Guest Zombieofthedead

in the second radio Richthofen mentions some one found a spy in verruckt and they are sending him over to replace the on he broke.

in the 3rd radio he calls Dempsey, "the replacement", so it makes sense that he would have been the replacement mentioned in the previous radio.

in radio number 4 he says the OSS relies they captured one of there spies and they tried to sent in a rescue team witch would be smokey and co. checking in on what happened to dempsey.

he later says they were *static* the first batch of test subjects, i believe the static is "killed by" witch means they were killed by the first zombies leading me to think my theory on peter creating the first zombie may be right.

Those zombies were definately not the first batch of subjects, I would say that the team would end up being the subjects, seeing how well the zombies worked against them. As for Dempsey, it could be that they were looking for peter, but found Dempsey instead, knowing he isn't the spy, but they took him anyways. I doubt he was captured early still, as they probably wouldn't know about the extraction team if he was captured that early. he'd have to be captured after.

Guest nayrc

Those zombies were definately not the first batch of subjects, I would say that the team would end up being the subjects, seeing how well the zombies worked against them. As for Dempsey, it could be that they were looking for peter, but found Dempsey instead, knowing he isn't the spy, but they took him anyways. I doubt he was captured early still, as they probably wouldn't know about the extraction team if he was captured that early. he'd have to be captured after.

I believe they were the fist zombie created in a controlled environment but were else do you think there could have been zombies created before?

and what do you mean by "they probably wouldn't know about the extraction team if he was captured that early"

Guest Zombieofthedead

I believe they were the fist zombie created in a controlled environment but were else do you think there could have been zombies created before?

In a controlled environment, guess I didn't think about that. SNN I think is where it was first discovered by the 115 from the meteor leaking into the water

and what do you mean by "they probably wouldn't know about the extraction team if he was captured that early"

I meant, why would they mention them if they had already left with Dempsey, seems silly just to go back and find some random marines dead.

Guest nayrc

In a controlled environment, guess I didn't think about that. SNN I think is where it was first discovered by the 115 from the meteor leaking into the water

I meant, why would they mention them if they had already left with Dempsey, seems silly just to go back and find some random marines dead.

I see your point, why would they go back but on the shi no numa thing I think your right, they same how zombies could be created there and sent some 115 to Peter to test on humans, and he creates the first zombies in a controled environment

Guest Zombieofthedead

I'm pretty sure Zombies were made by Maxis at Der Reise.

Peace out... 8-)

Well, yeah, made, but discovered we are saying. It had to have been accidental that zombies are made, so why not SNN where 115 could leak into the water, perhaps reviving a fallen imperial.

Shi No Numa is THE hardest to put a finger on because of the simple fact that 115 has been there forever in terms of the story. We don't know when the Imperial Army corpses felt the effect and rose, we don't even know when the hell it takes place when you there! We know not a thing about it's time period for the outbreak or when you play there, considering the we don't even know if the meteor fallen is an actual meteor because we don't know where the map is in real life, Rising Sun Facility isn't an actual place if I google it, it's just so complex of a map. I ASSUME Richtofen spent time there as it says Doctors Quarters and there are papers everywhere, but all we can do with this map is ASSUME.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Shi No Numa is THE hardest to put a finger on because of the simple fact that 115 has been there forever in terms of the story. We don't know when the Imperial Army corpses felt the effect and rose, we don't even know when the hell it takes place when you there! We know not a thing about it's time period for the outbreak or when you play there, considering the we don't even know if the meteor fallen is an actual meteor because we don't know where the map is in real life, Rising Sun Facility isn't an actual place if I google it, it's just so complex of a map. I ASSUME Richtofen spent time there as it says Doctors Quarters and there are papers everywhere, but all we can do with this map is ASSUME.

Yeah, it is pretty hard to figure out overall. I would assume that the Rising Sun facility is just somewhere in Japan, but that is really all we know. Since map pack 3 is rumored to be kinda like SNN we may know more when it comes out. Pretty sure it's a meteor, as everyone seems to call it that, even Richtofen.

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

I hate that we can't figure out anything about SNN, maybe we should start looking at small aspects of the map and try to figure out what that aspect leads to. Random but this whole thing got me researching, and, well I couldn't find anything too relevant, but there was something called Unit 731 (for some reason I feel you guys have heard of it from research) like I said, it really has no relevance

Guest Zombieofthedead

I hate that we can't figure out anything about SNN, maybe we should start looking at small aspects of the map and try to figure out what that aspect leads to. Random but this whole thing got me researching, and, well I couldn't find anything too relevant, but there was something called Unit 731 (for some reason I feel you guys have heard of it from research) like I said, it really has no relevance

Hm.. Unit 731, sounds familiar to me.. can't remember what from. This whole thing about SNN is kind of bugging me, its because of this that I can't really do much in my story. I'm really hoping they answer some questions about it in the next map... it still is today my favorite map.

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

Hm.. Unit 731, sounds familiar to me.. can't remember what from. This whole thing about SNN is kind of bugging me, its because of this that I can't really do much in my story. I'm really hoping they answer some questions about it in the next map... it still is today my favorite map.

Unit 731 tested on human beings, whether they were civilians, prisoners of war (like Americans who's plane crashed). An example of a test: they would expose a persons limb, freeze it, cut it off and test on it, then repeat it on both arms and legs until only their torso and head were left, then they'd test biological weapons on them

Guest Zombieofthedead

Unit 731 tested on human beings, whether they were civilians, prisoners of war (like Americans who's plane crashed). An example of a test: they would expose a persons limb, freeze it, cut it off and test on it, then repeat it on both arms and legs until only their torso and head were left, then they'd test biological weapons on them

Ah yes. Now I remember that. That might actually have to do with SNN in a way, with some of the anatomy posters on the walls. It also supposedly had the ray gun designs, so theres the biological weapon idea.

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

But they tested mainly with diseases, but that could be true in a way. There were several sister units, one called unit 2464 or unit 80 when using special human experiments, or something along those lines. Also, Unit 731 was disguised as a water treatment facility, but all random facts

Ah yes. Now I remember that. That might actually have to do with SNN in a way, with some of the anatomy posters on the walls. It also supposedly had the ray gun designs, so theres the biological weapon idea.

I learned about them in school! Hell fucking yes! Excuse my language, but we might be onto something. So maybe Tak was part of the testing and he loves the emperor to death, so maybe he ran tests to save the war?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hey just an interesting note, the Japanese probably understood the true power of element 115 because of this cool chalk writing found on the wall in SNN on PC. The quote was

"The power will destroy us all". Don't know how significant it is but hey cool find right?

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

I learned about them in school! Hell fucking yes! Excuse my language, but we might be onto something. So maybe Tak was part of the testing and he loves the emperor to death, so maybe he ran tests to save the war?

hmmmmmm, some of the stuff doesn't fit in exactly with zombies, but if we can read up more on the other units, we could possibly find some connections

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nayrc

I see your point, why would they go back

guess who just worked out how they knew there was an extraction team sent...

in shi no numa there is a radio message, sent from verruckt, by the extraction team.

orha, I'm still sticking by this story