Verruckt, what really happened “nayrc’s version” A nz story

Guest nayrc

• 3 weeks later...
Guest samthewhale

1 of the only things I know about SSN is that peter isnt killed by the parachute. If you no clip on PC and look he hangs himself. Idk why but he does. Maybe this will shine some light on the situation! (Probably won't though)

Guest samthewhale

Well I've been thinking recently about the nature of the radios. Specifically the Shi No Numa radios. The wording like I said is very weird and it sounds like it doesn't belong in Shi No Numa. Also notice how theres another radio with audio of the Verruckt trailer...Which happened in Verruckt and has nothing at all to do with Shi No Numa? My guess is these radios whether it be the Nazis or Japanese, intercepted transmissions to gather information. This transmission was from an unknown area(Area 51?) to another area. My guess is the area it was supposed to go was near Peter. I don't know how he got it but I'm sure, being a spy he will have some sort of communication with his home country.

Yes. Shi No Numa radios are quite odd. One is a recording of Verruckt, one is the recording of Kino.

Well the transmission said it originated in the swamp by Cornelius Pernell, so maybe it came from there. But I don't think it came from Area 51 because why would they move Verruckt testing to Area 51? I believe that it's Kino. And to also add to me not thinking the Verruckt outbreak was intentional, from the Terminal: "Most recent communique indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control." Just wanted to add that.

So let me get you straight. Pernell sent the message to him directly and it was intercepted by a radio in Shi No Numa? I suppose it's possible, but that's a tuffy to prove. Also, wanna know why I believe Shi No Numa was Unit 731?

Well (probably wrong again but) Maybe testing was moved to Kino. If you look in the blue barrels in the back on the stage there are zombies in them. But Maxis was killed so it didnt go forward...

Good theory? Message me!

Ya, to samthewhale, Richtofen hung Peter by luring him to his death and made it look like an accident, the only trouble we have is finding how he was lured.

Well based on nayrc's other thread Verruckt is the first outbreak, but idk if it was "planned"

i'm sorry, but i am positive that the first outbreak was in DR. tell me if you have any further evidence that proves otherwise.

Well based on nayrc's other thread Verruckt is the first outbreak, but idk if it was "planned"

i'm sorry, but i am positive that the first outbreak was in DR. tell me if you have any further evidence that proves otherwise.

In Verruckt, the trailer is Just the Beginning implying that this is the beginning, obviously, so it's the first outbreak.

In Treyarch intel they state that ever since the second outbreak at Nacht der Untoten there has been radio transmissions. The only map w/o a radio is Verruckt, which means it's the first outbreak.

And honestly I don't see any evidence at all to imply that Der Riese is the first outbreak.

Guest nayrc

also in the shino numa radio peters handler says they failed to contain the verruckt and the dg-2 experiments continue and the experiments were conducted in der riese

also in the shino numa radio peters handler says they failed to contain the verruckt and the dg-2 experiments continue and the experiments were conducted in der riese

great point. So it's basically confirmed. Der Riese is not first, maybe 3rd or 4th.