Inner City Zombie Map

Guest noshots00

Guest noshots00

I just had a thought pop into my head so I figured I'd share it:

A zombie map that is set in an urban setting and all the characters are gang members. The areas would be alleys, streets, and run-down buildings. It'd be cool if there were a perk where you could get in a car and run down zombies.

Guest Ruelis

I posted this in a thread about where you would want to have a map set

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In a city, maybe a 4 city blocks that are in a square with the access to go into buildings but only the first maybe the second floor, and have one building that you can get to like the 4th floor which is where the PaP could be and still wall mounted guns like in an alley, maybe some in a building and stuff like that, maybe traps could be a man hole that shoots up steam and melts the zombies, or a transformer on a power line arcs down and zaps the zombies for a trap, and maybe in one spot a really difficult trap to use for a large horde is people throw moltov's out of windows flaming the zombies in an alley way or something. and maybe have an option to be in a sewer which is where one of the perks could be, it would cost you to open the man hole, or for buildings cost to kick in a door, and zombie spawn points could be holes in walls, maybe break through a street curb drain, and some other spots...That sounds like fun, so you have room to move, but still tight spots like the sewer only enough room for 2 people to stand side by side...and alley ways would be the same, streets would wider of course room to run around....that would be my idea of a good map

----------------------------------------------------------------------

like this?

Guest noshots00

That sounds awesome. I like the idea of manhole traps that shoot up at zombies. I think a city is a great environment for Zombie encounters, what with all the shady buildings and alleys and whatnot.

Guest Ruelis

yea it would be awesome...the maping would be a bitch, but man a fun map, it would definatly get me off of this kino kick im on, would be fun multiplayer as well.

I like the idea, although we know 3arc makes most, if not all, of their Zombie maps off of Campaign or MP maps, so they would need to make a map for one of those categories. I just don't think that they would let you drive a car in the game, like it seems you would have to much freedom, even if it is only for a limited amount of time.

Guest noshots00

I like the idea, although we know 3arc makes most, if not all, of their Zombie maps off of Campaign or MP maps, so they would need to make a map for one of those categories. I just don't think that they would let you drive a car in the game, like it seems you would have to much freedom, even if it is only for a limited amount of time.

Sigh. Only a dream I suppose...

Sigh. Only a dream I suppose...

Hey it's a good idea, just unlikely at this point due to Treyarch's habits. Could happen eventually.

Guest Ruelis

well in that map there would be no driving cars, interactive yes with trash cans, glass, usual rats and stuff like that to shoot when your bored, hahaha make a rat part of an easter egg make like 100 rats and one specific one that is just alittle different and always moves....ahahaha...that would be great...comon the nazi's used rats for testing im sure, although im sure they preferred humans... :shock: ...but ne way yea, nothing crazy in the map just a city, but i understand the use of the campaign and MP maps, i mean comon, you making 100's of thousands of dollars, if not millions, why not keep it somewhat simple the mapping...lol...ahhh the wonderful world of sarcasm...i cant knock it though, treyarch does great work...love it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BenHR

I posted a couple ideas for urban traps, lemme say 'em here, where they fit:

Traffic Light: Make it green, causing a rush of traffic to mow down zombies (and you, if your not carefull)

Tram / Street Car: Transportation that also runs over zombies

Wreaking Ball Crane: LOLOLOLOL

something else...

Guest bazzainver

Certainly a great idea and would be a fun map that we could use as just a getaway from the Zombies Map!

A Map like this would be a perfect Cooldown Map just from the Zombie Storyline and Easter Eggs, just to give us a little taste of fun! Just like Dead-Ops Arcade!

I think Treyarch might paste Map Pack 4 (if there is one) as the Zombie Final Frontier. If they don't, Expect more zombies maps in Call of Duty: 9.

Nonetheless, A perfect idea, some sweet yummy brains for you!

Sincerely

Your Zombie Slaying Pie-Eating Friend,

Baz :)